Couple made from heaven

real love

 

Donghae POV

While I was watching baby information, someone ‘s hands closed my eyes. I also get the smell of sweet perfume. I knew  that it was yoona.

“ hello yoona” I greeted as I removed her hands.

“ hello oppa” she greeted back.

I pulled her to sit on my lap.

“oppa what are you doing?’

“hmm I m watching baby information. She fainted again. I ve already done some test on her. Nothing’ s wrong with her. She is just weak. I ve known for her many years. Her body is fragile but we found nothing is wrong with her body. I ve no idea to cure her. All I can do is just giving vitamin, iron pills and some medicine.” I said.

“ oppa I feel something with her.”

“what is it, yoona”

“whenever I see her, I see the sadness and pain in her eyes”

“ ok yoona should we forget about her now and lets get down our business” I said as I pulled her face to mine.

“oppa you shouldn’t forget  that it is hospital”

“so what” I looked at her doll eyes. She is really beautiful. I m so lucky. She is the dream girl of many guys.

Then, I kissed her lips.

After kissing, I watched her beautiful face until she gave me an angry look with her doll eyes.

Suddenly, I remembered the teary eyes of baby.

“oppa … Oppa…OPPA..”

“Hmmm what?”

“oppa what r u thinking”

“nothing”

“oppa I ve to go back to work. Lets meet again when we returned home.ok?”

“ok”

I watched the beautiful figure of yoona as she walked away from me.

I fell in love with her since I first saw her. We had dated since I was a medical student.

I had also known baby since that time. I knew baby had a crush on me. She also knew about yoona and me. But she didn’t seem to  change her mind. Although she love me, she never disturb yoona and me.

Although I want to give her warm and love, I already ve yoona. I don’t want  to betray yoona.

Aish, why baby keep on appearing on my mind?

Yoona POV

When I reached at my office desk, I saw the photo of dong hae oppa and me.

We had dated before I  became a doctor. He is really a good man. That’s why I chose him. Many guys wanted to date me at that time. Among them, I only dated him. I can feel the honesty in his eyes.

But one thing was that my heart didn’t flutter. And love….. what is  love?

I told him many times “I love you”

I felt happy when I m with him. And I liked the way he treated me as a man.

However, the most important thing is ……………

Yes, we didn’t make love. We couldn’t do it until now. I knew that dong hae oppa want this. Whenever he wanted to try this, I always refused this. I just told him “I m not ready”

He always understood me and never blamed me. He assumed that if we really loved each other, understanding is needed. And he never forced me to do this.

Nevertheless, we were the couple made from heaven among the people. And our relationship was still strong until now.