Chapter 2

Just Another Crush

Chapter 2

 

Chanyeol was walking back and forth in front of his room and Baekhyun's at the dorm. Baekhyun woke up late, but he asked Chanyeol to wait for him. Chanyeol looked at his watch and he bit his lips when he saw the time. He knocked the door once again, getting more impatient.

"Baekhyun! Ppali! We're gonna be late! Don't need to wear eyeliner! You already look good!" Chanyeol shouted, he knew his bestfriend couldn't go out without eyeliner. Sometimes it pissed him off, he thought that his best friend already look good without it.

Suddenly the door opposite of their room opened, Chanyeol turned around and widened when he saw his crush there. Kris blinked when he saw Chanyeol. *Come on Chanyeol, say something, anything*

"U-um a-annyeong haseyo." Chanyeol shuttered. *Nice Chanyeol, real smooth.*

Kris chuckled a bit at his cuteness. "Annyeong." Kris smiled gently made Chanyeol squealed. Kris' eyes widened at his sudden reaction. *Did i just do that out loud?* Chanyeol's eyes widened and his face flushed into deep shade of red. 

*He's so cute* Kris thought, laughing inside his heart.

"M-mianhae!" Kris raised his eyebrow. "Why do you apologize?"

"Because i acted weird." Chanyeol swayed his body left and right while pouting. Kris' gasped in his heart. *Wow, that's so cute.*

"It's okay, i don't mind..." Kris said after he got back into his sense. 

"Did i miss something?" Chanyeol turned his head and saw Baekhyun smiling teasingly at both of them, dressed in his school uniform. Of course, complete with his eyeliner.

"A-ani!"

"Well, i gotta go. Nice to talk to you Chanyeol-ssi." Kris smiled once again and walked away with backpack slung on his shoulder.

Chanyeol gasped and turned to Baekhyun in slow motion. "Heknowsmyname!!"

"What?" Baekhyun blinked, couldn't understand what Chanyeol just said.

"Heknowsmyname! oihfoishfiouwh!" Baekhyun blinked and tilted his head with blank face.

"Speak slowly! I can't understand you!"

"He knows my name! Baekhyun, he knows my name! Kris knows my name! How can he know my name?!" Chanyeol shook Baekhyun's shoulders violently.

"Stop it! You make me dizzy!" Chanyeol stopped shaking him and apologized. "Mian..."

"Let's go! We're already late." Chanyeol's eyes widened, he totally forgot about the time when he was talking with Kris. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's hand and dashed to the school with full speed.

"CHANYEOL SLOW DOWN! OMG MY HAIR!!!"

***

Kris arrived at the front of school gate and he saw the familiar scene in front of him. There was his best friend and one girl talking, and the next thing he knew the girl slapped his best friend's cheek. Kris cringed at the sight. *That must be hurt.*

Kris saw the girl ran away with tears and Jongin holding his cheek that turned red because of the slap.  Jongin turned his head and grinned when he saw Kris.

"Ayo waddup Kris~?" Jongin walked to the tall guy and did their friendship handshake that he copied from watching Step Up.

"What happened with you and that girl?" Kris asked. 

Kai laughed, "Same old, same old. I dumped her and then BAM she slapped me. It kinda hurts." Kris shook his head.

"You never learn, how can you play with girls' heart like that?"

"Meh, they're all boring. How about you? Why do you never date? Girls are crazy about you."

"I haven't find the right person." Kris whispered, but his mind wondered to Chanyeol.

"Yeah, because you always looking at that dork, what's his name again? Chan--Chan..."

"Chanyeol."

"Yeah him, I can't believe you're gay." Jongin chuckled. "I wondered what's your fangirls' reaction when they know."

"They don't need to know. It's not necessary." 

"Alright, alright. Ugh, I'm lazy to go to class. Let's skip?" Kris rolled his eyes and pulled Jongin's collar and dragged him inside.

"Arasso, arasso. Let go, I can walk by myself." Kris let go of Jongin and they walked to the class together.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol finally arrived in front of school gate, catching their breath. They looked up and sighed in relief when they saw the gate still opened. That meant they haven't late yet.

"Thanks God. Let's go." Chanyeol walked inside the school, followed by Chanyeol.

***

Baekhyun grumbled while holding a pack of box on his hand. His chemistry teacher met him in the hallway and asked him to move the box to the chemistry lab. When he walked inside the lab, his eyes widened he saw the guy with tan skin sleeping peacefully on the floor. He gasped when he recognized the guy. It was Jongin, his secret crush.

Baekhyun put the box on the table and walked toward Jongin slowly, he observed Jongin's flawless face. He bent down a little and wanted to touch his face but he hesitated. Jongin looks so handsome right now, and he looks really peacefull. He gulped and moved his hand toward his face once again he gasped when Jongin suddenly caught his hand before it touched his face.

"Don't try to harass me when I'm asleep Byun Baekhyun." Jongin opened his eyes slowly and he smirked. Baekhyun's heart beating fast.

Hehehe what do you guys think? I think you guys will hate me because of the cliffhanger. xD Thanks for suscribing and comments! ^^ <3