Chapter 5

Just Another Crush

Chapter 5

 

Kris took a deep breath when he arrived in front of Chanyeol’s room. He braved himself and then knocked at the door, waiting for Chanyeol to open it. After a while, the door opened, revealed Chanyeol smiled brightly at Kris. Kris’ breath caught when he saw Chanyeol, he looks even better without the school uniform.

“Ready to go?” Kris asked, his face showed no emotion. Chanyeol smiled a bit and then nodded. Kris walked ahead, Chanyeol trailed behind him like a little puppy.

The journey to the restaurant was awkward and weird, Chanyeol was trying to keep the conversation flow. But Kris didn’t seem like a person who loves to talk much, so in the ended Chanyeol gave up talking and just walked silently beside him. Kris took a glance at Chanyeol and saw he was pouting. *Maybe I should say something, remember what Jongin said Kris.*

“So…” Chanyeol turned to Kris. “Do you like Italian foods?”

Chanyeol smiled brightly and nodded excitedly. “Yes! I love it very much. It tastes really good! My family often take me to Italian restaurants and I totally enjoy it!”

Kris laughed at his excitement. Chanyeol looked at Kris with wide eyes, Kris stopped laughing and looked at Chanyeol in confusion. Chanyeol didn’t even blink and still at Kris.

“What? You’re creeping me out.”

“You laughed!” Chanyeol pointed at Kris, startled him a bit, because his finger almost stabbed his nose, if that even possible.

“Yes I laughed…why?”

“I never see you laugh before! Like ever!” Kris blinked. When he thought about it, he never laughed this loud before. Kris looked at Chanyeol and ruffled his hair, his lips formed into a small smile. *I know you’re special Park Chanyeol.*

Chanyeol grinned and fixed his hair, he was glad that Kris enjoyed his company. He could see it from his face. Kris finally stopped walking, Chanyeol’s stopped too.

“We’re here.”  Chanyeol looked at the restaurant in front of him, the restaurant wasn’t that big but it looks really nice.

“Come on, let’s go inside.” Kris said, walking inside the restaurant. Chanyeol nodded and walked behind him. They sat down on the chairs next to the window, the waiter approached them and gave them menus.

Chanyeol looked at the menu and his eyes scanned for a good food. His eyes stopped at beef lasagna. His favourite.

“Have you decided your orders?” The waiter asked, holding a piece of paper and a pen, ready to take order.

“Spaghetti carbonara and one ice lemon tea for me.” Kris put down the menu and then looked at Chanyeol. “What about you?”

“One beef lasagna and one ice tea please.” Chanyeol put down the menu and the waitress wrote down their orders and then left.

There was a silence again between them, Chanyeol bit his lips, and playing with his hands under the table. Kris was staring at him, with smile on his face. Kris actually enjoyed the fact that Chanyeol kept blushing whenever he smiled at him, making him cuter than ever.

“You look nice today Chanyeol.” The sudden compliment made Chanyeol blushed even harder and Kris chuckled at his cuteness.

“Gomawo…” Chanyeol looked down, scratching his neck in an awkward way. Kris enjoyed every of Chanyeol’s expression.

“So, tell me more about yourself.” Kris said. Chanyeol looked up and smiled a bit.

“Hmm…My name is Park Chanyeol…I’m 16. Oh I’m sure you already know that…”Chanyeol mumbled. Kris smiled at him. “Go on.”

“I’m the only child, my best friend is Baekhyun. I was born in 27 November. I love animals…but I hate bugs. How about you?” Chanyeol looked at Kris with curiosity.

Kris silence for a while, he never talked about himself to people before. But for Chanyeol he made an exception.

“My real name is Wu Yi Fan, I’m actually Chinese but moved to Canada when I was a child and now I’m staying in Korea. I’m the only child too, I was born in 6 November. I love playing basketball. I think that’s pretty much it.” Kris finished.

They kept talking, and getting closer and closer. After they finished eating, they both went back to the dorm because it was getting late.

“Well, I’ll see later.” Chanyeol said, standing in front of his room. Kris nodded.

“I had fun today, thanks for the dinner.” Kris nodded once again.

“Okay then goodbye.” Chanyeol turned around and wanted to open the door when Kris held his hand suddenly made him jump. Chanyeol turned around once again and looked at Kris confusedly, his heart beating really fast because of the skinship.

“Is there something wrong?” Kris smiled gently and then kissed his forehead gently made Chanyeol froze and blushed hard. “Goodnight.” Kris whispered and went inside his room, leaving Chanyeol standing and thinking what the hell just happened?

***

As usual Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked together to school and they sat next to each other at class. Jongin sat down at his usual place, on the corner of the class. Girls were sitting on his table, flirting with him. And being the playboy he is, of course he flirted back.

Baekhyun who was sitting not too far from him stared at him with jealousy, he shook his head and busied himself and talked to Chanyeol. The class finally started and Baekhyun couldn’t help to stare at Jongin. Jongin realized someone staring at him so he looked up and met Baekhyun’s eyes. Jongin smirked and then winked at him made Baekhyun embarrassed and avoided eyes contact. Jongin chuckled a bit and got back to sleep, didn’t even care with the lesson.

***

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were sitting at the cafeteria, eating their foods. Chanyeol, as usual staring at Kris from distant and that memories from the date last night appeared in his mind and his face flushed again.

“Look! The creep is staring at Kris!” Kris looked up and saw a guy, Kwanghee he presume made a fun of Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked down on his tray of foods in embarrassment.

“Hey creep, look at me when I’m talking to you!” Kwanghee pulled Chanyeol’s hair made Chanyeol whined in pain. Kris’ eyes widened at the sight, anger boiled around him, he gritted his teeth looking at Chanyeol wincing.

“You let go of him!” Baekhyun tried to defend Chanyeol.

“Shut up, I’m not talking to you diva.” Baekhyun bit his lips, tried not to cry. He hates being called that. Jongin that sitting next to Kris looked up and saw Baekhyun, but he just stayed still. Kwanghee suddenly took the drink and poured it down on Chanyeol’s head, made Chanyeol gasped and covered with waters.

Kris couldn’t take it anymore and stood up from his seat. “WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO HIM?!” Kris pulled Kwanghee’s collar and glared at him with deathly aura around him, Kris looks really scary like he wanted to kill someone or something.

Chanyeol gasped and tried to pull Kris from Kwanghee, Kwangee was so pale right now. Kris was seriously scary and that made him tremble in fear. “Kris stop it, I’m fine!”

“No you’re not fine, look at you. I need to teach this guy a lesson.” Kris tighten his grip. Jongin ran to his best friend and tried to shove him away.

“Dude, let go of him.”

“No, I want to teach him some lessons.” Kris landed a punch on Kwanghee’s face made him stumbled to the floor, wincing in pain while holding his bruise face. Kris smiled satisfied and pulled Chanyeol’s hand.

“Let’s go, you need to change into something dry.” Kris dragged Chanyeol away, ignoring the stares from the others.

They finally go on a date ^^ How's this chapter? I hope it's good. Thanks for everyone who suscribe and comment. Because it seriously make me smile T^T I couldn't believe with this many suscribers.

You guys are the best <3

Baekai for you guys! ^.^/