Chapter 4

Just Another Crush

Chapter 4

 

Baekhyun sat down on his bed, still couldn’t get the pictures from earlier out of his head. The kissing scene kept repeating in his mind, even though it was just cheek action but he couldn’t help himself to feel extremely happy. I mean, come on who’s not happy if you have some ‘moments’ with your crush.

That’s what Baekhyun felt right now. He couldn’t stop smiling, hugging his knees and giggling like a girl. “You know…you’re kinda cute for a guy…”  Baekhyun covered his face, giggling again when he thought about Jongin said to him last time.

Suddenly the door burst open and Chanyeol appeared, with the same happy looks as Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked up.

“GUESS WHAT?!” They said that at the same times. They blinked their eyes and then laughed. Chanyeol sat down on his bed.

“You first.”

“Jongin kissed me.” Chanyeol gasped, his eyes was big as a saucers.

“He what?”

“He kissed me. Even though he only kissed my cheek…” Baekhyun covered his face, his face flushed red.

“Oh my God! My best friend scored!” Chanyeol laughed happily, clapping his hands. His habit that never die. “Tell me the story.” Chanyeol asked excitedly.

“Oh well, Jaehyun sonsaengnim asked me to bring some box to the chemistry lab. Oh I should thank him, anyway I saw Jongin sleeping peacefully. And then when I just wanted to touch his face. Oh my God. I sound like a creep. Get to the point, he suddenly woke up. I just wanted to leave in embarrassment, but he pulled my hand and pinned me to the wall.”

Chanyeol’s mouth opened at the thought of that. “Wow, wow. Wow! What happened next?”

“He said I’m kinda cute as a guy and then he kissed me!” Baekhyun squealed.

“That’s awesome! I’m so happy for you!”

“I know right! Gomawo. How about you? What do you want to tell me?”

Chanyeol suddenly smiled, while playing with his fingers. “Well…I’m gonna have a dinner with Kris tonight…”

“My creepy best friend say what?!”

“I’m gonna have dinner with Kr- I’m what?!” Chanyeol couldn’t believe Baekhyun will call him that.

“Meh, just how can that happened?”

“I watched his practice as usual, and approached him. We talked for a while and he suddenly asked me out.” Chanyeol scratched his neck, happiness clearly showed from his face.

“Wow. I’m so happy for you! Maybe he has a crush on you too.”

“I don’t think so…”

“If he doesn’t like you, he wouldn’t ask you out.”

“Hmm maybe he is…but that’s no way…but I can have a hope right…andwae andwae, he won’t like a creep like me…” Chanyeol mumbled by himself, shook his head once in a while. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, he disliked this personality of Chanyeol. He always thought negatively. And sometimes Baekhyun just wants to smack his head.

“Shut up Chanyeol, and just think what you should wear for the dinner.” Chanyeol got out from his mumbling and his mouth opened when realization hit him.

“! Baekhyun! What should I wear?!” Baekhyun palmed his face. He couldn’t believe Chanyeol could be this slow. Wait, he did know. Because he was his best friend. Baekhyun took a breath and looked at Chanyeol.

“First, where’s are you gonna go for the dinner?” Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol was silent for a while.

“I don’t know…Kris didn’t tell me where he will take me.”

“Then ask him.”

“Why should I?!” Chanyeol yelled, didn’t like the idea at all.

“Because you need to know what to wear pabo! What if he takes you to some fancy restaurant and you just wear some t-shirt? That will be embarrassing!” Baekhyun tried to get some senses into Chanyeol’s mind.

“Oh right…” Chanyeol took out his phone from his pocket. He gulped and searched for Kris’ number when suddenly his phone rang, a new message appeared.

Hey Chanyeol, I hope you don’t mind talking in banmal. Because we’re in the same age anyway. Btw, I will pick you up in exactly 15 minutes. Oh, don’t need to wear anything fancy. It will be just a light dinner at the new Italian restaurant near the dorm. Jongin told me it was good. Anyway, see you in 15 minutes.

-Kris

Chanyeol was smiling like an idiot when he was reading the message.

“It’s him, isn’t it? What did he say?”

“He said he will pick me up in 15 minutes and I don’t need to wear anything fancy. And…he called me Chanyeol!” Chanyeol clapped his hands happily, grinning. His right eye twitched as usual.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow completely confused why his best friend could be this happy when the guy just called his name. “Of course, it’s your name…?”

“No, I meant, he called me by Chanyeol-ssi­ before. And now he call me Chanyeol.” Chanyeol explained, his smile couldn’t leave his face. Baekhyun chuckled a bit, he never seen Chanyeol this happy before. Maybe I should thank Kris someday. I just hope he won’t hurt my best friend though.

***

Jongin laid down on his bed, looking at the ceiling. He turned his head when he saw Kris came into the room.

“Hey, you’re back.”

“Yeah.” Kris put down his bag on the corner of the room. “Wait, why are you here?” Kris looked at Jongin confusedly.

“Because this is our room…?” Jongin said likes it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

“Yeah, that’s the point. You’re never here except at night. You always out with girls.”

“I just want to lay down for a while, I’m tired because of the dance practice. How about you? Why are you here so early? You always practice until 6 pm or something.”

“I need to go somewhere.” Jongin looked at Kris interest.

“Where exactly?”

“The Italian restaurant you told me about.”

“Ahh…wait with who?”

“Chanyeol.”

“……” Kris looked at Jongin and raised his eyebrow.

“Dude!”

“What?”

“Wow!”

“What…?”

“You finally have a guts to ask him out!” Jongin beamed. Kris turned silence for a while and then threw the pillow to Jongin’s direction. Jongin laughed and dodged in the perfect time.

“You make me sound like a guy.” Kris grumbled.

“You are!” Kris threw the other pillow to Jongin’s face and it hit Jongin perfectly in his face.

“Ouch.”

“Serve you right.”

“Anyway, have fun on your date~” Jongin grinned, teasing his best friend.

“Shut up. I need your help.”

“Spill.”

“What should I do when I’m on a date?”

“…”

“…”

“BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!” Jongin fell down on the bed laughing. Kris’ face turned into a deep shade of red. Jongin couldn’t believe the most popular guy in school, beside him didn’t know how to date.

Jongin kept laughing, clutching his stomach that started to hurt because he laughed too much. Jongin’s laugh started to get into Kris’ nerves and Jongin stopped immediately when he saw Kris’ deathly glare at his direction.

Jongin coughed, “Anyway…” Jongin tried not to smile, but he just couldn’t. He covered his face with one hand and took a deep breath. “Okay, I’m good.”

“When you’re on a date, you need to make your date happy and comfortable as possible. Keeps the conversation flow, compliments him. I mean it, everybody love compliments.” Kris nodded, taking a note with his phone.

“And you need to pay for the dinner.”

“What?”

“You heard me, be a gentleman and pay. Smile to him, don’t give your usual face. Because that will make him feel like you’re not happy with his company, get it?” Kris listened to all Jongin’s advices and wrote it down.

“I think that’s it.”

“Okay, thanks for the help Jongin. You can be helpful sometimes.”

“Treat me lunch tomorrow.” Jongin grinned, Kris rolled his eyes. He knew Jongin won’t help him without something in return. Kris looked at the clock and his eyes widened.

“Oh , it’s 10 minutes left!”

“Calm down, you just need to take a shower in like 5 minutes or so. And he right the opposite of us.”

“I need to do my hair!” Kai rolled his eyes.

“Right, I forgot you’re a hair freak.”

“Ouch!” Right now Kris smacked Jongin’s head and ran to the bathroom to took a shower.

“I hope Chanyeol can put up with him.” Jongin mumbled.

 

Hey guys! I update again! xDDD

OMG i'm so happy with 50 suscribers. ;A; thank you so much for who suscribing and commenting.

By the way, I think i'm gonna make Kriskai one shot . Yeah, i always love rare couple~ <3

Should I make it? What do you guys think?

PLEASE DO COMMENTS ^^/

BYE BYE. <3