Chapter 14

Just Another Crush

Chapter 14

 

Jongin walked to his mansion with his hands on his pockets, Taemin called him back then to inform that their parents arrived at Korea last night and they wished to see him. The tan guy rang the bell and in few seconds the gate opened, he walked inside the mansion with a sigh. He felt something bad was gonna happen soon, of course he wasn’t sure about that. But he knew everything which involve his parents were bad, every time he met them would cause a fight.

When he finally arrived in front of the main door, he let out another sigh and turned the knob opening the door slowly. He took a steps inside and continued his way to the living room.

“Jongin.” Jongin looked up and saw two people, his mom with his little brother. She still looked the same as the last time he saw her, his mother of course still looks lovely as ever with all that expensive jewelries. Her aura stil felt the same, cold. He turned his head to Taemin and he saw the boy biting his lips, his eyes full with worriedness. Something definitely wrong, Jongin thought.

“What do you want?” Jongin growled in annoyance.

“Now son, where’s your manners? Take a seat first.” Jongin’s mom spoke up, sipping a tea giving Jongin a calm look. Jongin rolled his eyes and took a seat next to Taemin, he eyed the younger asking what’s going on.

“Now, we should get back into business shall we?”  She put the tea down on the table with a thud, staring straight into Jongin.

“Tell me Jongin, have you been going out with your lover?” Jongin slightly surprised with the sudden question but he tried to cover it and maintained his annoyed expression.

“Mom, which girls are you talking about? Because since I remember I have quite a lot of girlfriends.” Jongin answered, trying to read what on the other’s mind.

“Of course I know that son, but I heard that you change your love interest into a different gender. What’s his name? Byun Baekhyun right?” His mother asked calmly made Taemin fidgeted on his seat while Jongin turned tense.

“H-He’s my friend.” Jongin croacked, he didn’t know what to do.

“Dear Jongin, I’m not stupid. And I don’t remember raising you as a gay right? Don’t you think that’s kinda disgusting liking the same gender? You know you can make a bad impression on our family names right?”

Jongin gritted his teeth, holding his anger. He knew being gay was wrong, he ing knew that. But he just couldn’t burry his feelings toward Baekhyun, he just couldn’t. At first of course he felt weird, but after spending some quality time with the smaller guy he felt a big amount of happiness and he never felt that way before. He didn’t want that feeling to disappear.

“It’s not disgusting Mother, I love him and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. Why are you giving me attention so suddenly? So far I know in these past few years you didn’t give a about me and Taemin, all you care about is work and your company.” Jongin snorted, giving the woman a cold stare.

Taemin looked at his mother’s expression, and he trembled in fear knowing his hyung was going too far. Their mother wasn’t a person to mess up with, and knowing her she would do anything to separate Jongin and Baekhyun.

“You know I can make his life worse than hell Jongin. I want you to break up with this boy immediately or I swear I will do anything.” Mrs. Kim hissed.

Jongin’s face hardened when he thought his boyfriend gonna be harmed. “Don’t you dare do anything to Baekhyun!”

“Watch me.” Mrs. Kim smirked evilly as she stood up. “Remember Jongin, I’ll give you 1 week to break up with this boy or you will regret it.” The woman walked away with his handbag way out the mansion.

Jongin yelled as he grabbed his hair in frustration. “Argh! this !”

“Hyung…” Jongin turned his head to look at his little brother heaved a sigh.

“Taemin-ah…what am I supposed to do?” Jongin asked.

“I-I don’t know hyung…but I know Mom is not fooling around. I’m scared about things she will to do to Baekhyun-hyung.” Taemin muttered.

Jongin let out another sigh as he thought deeply of what should he do next.