Chapter 15

Just Another Crush

Chapter 15

 

Chanyeol looked at his phone with disbelief, he didn’t know if he should be happy or not.

From: Kyu hyung~ ^0^

To: Derp Saeng

Luhan at our house, and he wants to meet you.

“What’s with your pale face? Who is it?” Baekhyun asked when he saw his best friend’s changing expression.

“It’s Kyuhyun-hyung.” Chanyeol answered, sat down on his bed opposite of Baekhyun.

“So? Did he say something bad?” Chanyeol let out a sigh.

“Luhan-hyung back in the town and he wants to meet me.” Baekhyun’s eyes turned wide at the news.

“What? How can he come back?”

“I don’t know actually.” Chanyeol shrugged. Luhan was actually his first love, but Luhan only thought of him as a brother nothing more. It was just a simple crush for Chanyeol , he knew. Because he was only 13 years old back then, he was too young for falling in love.

“Do you want to meet him?” Baekhyun moved to Chanyeol’s bed and sat beside him, giving him a reassuring pat on his back.

“Yeah, I think I should meet him. It will be rude if I don’t.”

“Well, if you say so…what about Kris?”

“Don’t tell him okay? I don’t want him to get jealous and worried, just tell him I go home to visit my family.”

“Okay, buddy. Good luck okay?”

“Ne, gomawo Baekhyun.” Chanyeol smiled a bit even though he was totally nervous thinking about meeting with Luhan.

~~~

“Oh! Chanyeollie! You’re here!” Chanyeol came inside his house and saw Luhan sitting on the living room with his brother sitting opposite of him.

“Hey, Luhan-hyung. Long time no see.” Chanyeol gave him a smile, sitting next to his brother.

“Yup! I’m finally back, do you miss me?” Luhan grinned. Chanyeol nodded his head as he observing the older, he didn’t change. He still looks cute and handsome as before, he still looks young despite his older age.

“Glad to hear that, I want to take you out for dinner. Is that okay?” Luhan asked Kyuhyun for permission. Kyuhyun turned to his brother, reading his mind with his eyes. Chanyeol gave Kyuhyun a nod made Kyuhyun turned his head back to the deer boy and gave him a thumb up.

“Great! I’m gonna pick you up at 7!” Luhan beamed.

“Haha okay hyung.” Chanyeol chuckled a bit, looking at the cute reaction from the older.

“But I don’t want to leave yet, so tell me about your new school!” Luhan clapped his hands excitedly.

“Um, it’s great. I’m rooming with Baekhyun.” Chanyeol scratched his head nervously.

“Do you know Luhan, Chanyeol already has a boyfriend.” Kyuhyun suddenly spoke out made Chanyeol gasped in surprise.

“H-hyung!” Chanyeol’s cheeks flushed red by his brother bluntness. Luhan’s expression saddened a bit by the sudden information, he blinked his eyes trying to consume the fact inside his head.

“Luhan hyung…?”Chanyeol bit his lips worriedly after seeing the older’s reaction.

Luhan’s sad face changed into a bright smile in a split of seconds, “That’s great Yeollie! You’ve grown up already!”

Chanyeol blinked his eyes slowly, confused by his bipolar behavior.

“Tell me, what’s his name?”

“His name is Kris.” Chanyeol played with his hands nervously, shy about sharing some information about the man he loved.

“Kris? Is he a foreigner?” Luhan asked with still a smile on his face.

“He’s a Chinese too.” Kyuhyun answered from him made Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at his brother, Kyuhyun just grinned innocently at the younger.

“Ah, like me.” Luhan chuckled, Chanyeol nodding his head like a child. “Maybe you should introduce me to him someday.”

“W-what?” Chanyeol’s voice raised in an octave by the other’s suggestion.

“I’d like to meet your boyfriend,Yeollie.” Luhan winked. “But for now, I need to go. I’ll see you later kay?” Luhan stood up.

“A-ah, ne.”

“Bye Yeollie, Kyu-hyung.”Luhan bowed and walked outside the house, Kyuhyun gave him a small wave while Chanyeol’s eyes kept following the Chinese guy.

“Ah~ First love~ Hard to forget~” Kyuhyun sighed teasingly made Chanyeol glared at the older made the latter laughed hard, enjoying teasing his little brother.

“Not funny hyung.” Chanyeol huffed, crossing his arms in annoyance.

“I was kidding, but I know you admit that he’s really attractive.” Kyuhyun shrugged. Chanyeol stayed silent, knowing that was true. He wondered Luhan’s appeareance would be a good thing, or a bad thing? He didn’t know.

I'm sorry for the late update T.T I'm having a writer block, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to comment ^^