Chapter 12

Just Another Crush

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were getting ready for their double date today to the amusement park. They were so excited about it and couldn't help smile to themselves.

"Yeol, how do I look?" Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol showing him his appeareance. Chanyeol gave him a thumbs up made Baekhyun clapped his hand in excitement.

"How about me?" Chanyeol asked.

"Perfect." Baekhyun grinned.

They giggled when their heard a knock on their door. They smiled larger totally know who was on the door. They ran to the door and Chanyeol who was the one opened the door. When the door opened Chanyeol and Baekhyun gasped looking at the two handsome people, their boyfriend. Kris gave him a small smile made Chanyeol totally squealing in his heart. Jongin just stood there, looking away scratching his head.

"Ready for our date?" Kris asked. Chanyeol nodded excitedly.

"Great, let's go." Kris interwined his hand with Chanyeol and started to walk. Baekhyun stared at Jongin's hand.

"What?"Jongin asked, rolling his eyes. Baekhyun pointed at Krisyeol's hands, pouting.

"No way."

"Why???" Baekhyun whined. "It's embarrassing. Let's go." Jongin walked away with his hands in his pockets. Baekhyun sulked a bit but followed him anyway.

***

When they arrived at the amusement park, it was crowded with people. Families,couples were everywhere. Chanyeol's eyes looked around at the amusement park and his eyes stopped at the merchandises and the cute animals headbands. He totally didn't realize that he already pulling Kris to the shop, ignoring Kris who asked him to slow down. Chanyeol chose all kind of headbands and he wore some of it made him incredibly cute. Chanyeol handed out a mouse headband for Kris to wear. Kris shook his head, totally didn't want that to be on his head.

"Awwww come on Kriss~ pretty pleasee? Let's take a pic together. You're mickey and I'm minnie kay kay?" Kris turned silence for a while, struggling with himself wheter he should wear that or not, but because of Chanyeol's puppy face he gave up in the end and sighed in defeat.

"Yayy!" Chanyeol beamed and made Kris wore the mickey mouse headband while he wore the minnie one.

"Nice looks dude." Kris shot Jongin a glare made the tan guy broke into a laughter. Chanyeol took out his phone from his pocket.

"Say kimchi~" Chanyeol grinned while making a peace sign with his hand and held the phone on his other hand. Kris made a peace sign with emotionless face and finally Chanyeol took the picture. Chanyeol right away looked at the result and smiled even though little dissapointed with Kris' emotionless face. Kris peeked from Chanyeol's shoulder to take a llok at the picture and his lips formed into a small smile.

"No." "Awww come on~ why you can't be nice like Kris?" Baekhyun tried to persuade Jongin to wear the animal headband too but of course he refused.

"Because I'm not like him." Jongin snorted.

"Aww come on, it looks cute!" Baekhyun pouted.

"No, it looks hideous." Baekhyun grumbled and put the headband anyway on Jongin's head.

"Yah!" Jongin blushed when couple of people giggled at him.

"Nice looks dude." Kris copied Jongin's words, smirking. Jongin turned redder and took off the headband and put it back on the counter made the others three laughed.

"What should we ride first?" Kris asked.

"The roller coaster of course!" Chanyeol beamed.

"Roller coaster it is." Kris chuckled. "Let's go." Kris pulled Chanyeol's hand and walked to the roller coaster direction. Jongin and Baekhyun walked behind them, Jongin took a glance at Baekhyun and saw that his face turned pale.

"Are you okay?" Jongin asked in concern.

"Hmm." Baekhyun hummed, nodding his head. Jongin stared at him for a while and pulled his hand to the different direction.

"W-where are we going? I thought we're gonna ride roller coaster?" Baekhyun asked in confusion.

"I know you're scared. We can ride something else." Jongin said still pulling Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun stared at Jongin's face for a while and smiled.

***

"Eh? Where's Baekhyun and Jongin?" Chanyeol stopped his steps after he realized that his bestfriend and Jongin dissapeared.

"I think they want to be alone." Kris shrughed and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's shoulder,pulling him closer to him.

"Wae? You don't want to spend time alone with me hmm?" Kris kissed Chanyeol's temple. Chanyeol shook his head.

"Of course I want to spend time alone with you." Chanyeol muttered shyly.

"Is that so?" Kris smiled teasingly.

"Don't tease me." Chanyeol pouted and slapped Kris' chest lightly made Kris chuckled a bit.

"But I'm glad that you want to spend time with me though. I hope I'm not boring." "Boring? Of course not! I'm totally happy with your presence!" Chanyeol yelled. Kris startled a bit then turned into a smile ruffling Chanyeol's hair in affection.

"I'm glad then, I love to be by your side too. Your presence makes me happy. You're my happy virus." Kris whispered on Chanyeol's ear.

"Happy virus?" Chanyeol blinked at his new nickname. "Yes, my nickname for you. Do you like it?"Kris grinned. Chanyeol nodded his head and showed a thumbs up.

"Maybe I should make a nickname for you too. Hmm." Chanyeol frowned in thought, trying to come up with a nickname. " face baby..?" Chanyeol looked at Kris.

"....."

"Hehehe, do you like it?"

"..." Kris walked away made Chanyeol laughed ang went after him.

"I was kidding! Wait up!"

Updated! how is it? Comments ^^V