Chapter 13

Just Another Crush

Chapter 13

 

“I’m hungry…” Chanyeol pouted, caressing his empty stomach.

“Let’s go eat then.” Kris pulled Chanyeol’s hand and walked, searching a place for them to eat. “I wonder where’s Baekhyun and Jongin.”

“Maybe they’re having fun with themselves.” Chanyeol chuckled. “Jongin does seem care about Baekhyun a lot.” Kris nodded his head approvingly.

“Yes he does. I never see Jongin like that before, he usually plays with girls but now he seems serious. But I’m glad Baekhyun can make him happy though.” Chanyeol stared at Kris’ face as he talked. Kris turned to Chanyeol and raised his eyebrow.

“What?” Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head.

“Ani, you’re a good friend Kris.” Kris startled a bit but ended up smiling. “And you’re a good boyfriend.” Kris smiled gently, pecked his lips quickly made Chanyeol’s eyes turned big by the sudden kiss.

“K-Kris we’re in public!” Chanyeol blushed as he looked around in panic, scared if anyone see them.

“So? I don’t really care, I want to tell them that you’re mine. Only mine.” Kris shrugged. Chanyeol opened his mouth to speak but closed it again, he ended up grinning.

“Happy huh?” Kris chuckled lightly.

“Of course! Heheheheheh~” Chanyeol skipped around made Kris laughed.

“Yeollie.” Kris pulled Chanyeol shirt made Chanyeol backed away to Kris. “Let’s go eat, wanna some sausages?” Chanyeol nodded his head and his stomach grumbled made him looked down in embarrassment. Kris just laughed and dragged him to buy some sausages.

**

“Come on Jongin! Hurry up!” Baekhyun kept pulling Jongin’s hands everywhere. They had been riding almost all rides except the roller coaster. Jongin groaned for the tenth times already that day.

“What the hell is wrong with you? How come you scared of roller coaster but manage to ride the other rides that scarier than that?” Jongin asked confusedly.

“Well…I watched Final Destination 3….” Baekhyun played with his hands, Jongin gave him the are you kidding me look.

“What?! It’s scary! What if it’s gonna fall down like the movie?!” Baekhyun crossed his arms, puffing his cheeks. Jongin raised his eyebrow still staring at Baekhyun.

“Whatever you say Bacon…”

“I’m not a Bacon!”

“Yes sure.” Jongin rolled his eyes.

“What rides do you want to ride next?”

“The ferris wheel!” Baekhyun pointed at the ride that right in front of them.

“Fine, let’s go.” Jongin put his hands inside his pockets jeans and walked away. Baekhyun beamed and wrapped his arm around Jongin’s. Jongin looked at him for a while and secretly smiling behind him.

***

Kris and Chanyeol were sitting on the bench at the beautiful garden full with all kinds of flowers. Chanyeol looked up in daze by the starts that shine so bright at the dark night sky.

“Kris look! The stars!” Chanyeol pointed excitedly. Kris looked up and smiled.

“Yes, stars Chanyeol.”

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Chanyeol sighed in aw, his eyes sparkled with amazement. Kris looked at Chanyeol’s face and thought silently. *You’re more beautiful.* Chanyeol who realized being staring at turned his head to Kris and blinked his eyes.

“Why are you staring at me? Stare at the stars instead.”

“No, your face is more amusing to see.” Kris smiled teasingly.

“Why? Because my face is weird?” Chanyeol puffed his cheeks made Kris laughed slightly.

“No dear, your face is perfect for me.” Kris leaned his hand and caressed Chanyeol’s cheek while smiling. Chanyeol bit his lips nervously while his cheeks turned red.

“Chanyeol…”

“Yes Kris…?” Chanyeol gulped.

“Can I kiss you?”

“……..Ne.” Kris’ lips curved into a small smile. He leaned forward slowly, closing the gaps between them.  When their lips finally touched, they could feel electricity ran through their body. Their heartbeat turned faster, Kris breathed slowly into the kiss. He deepened the kiss while pulling Chanyeol closer to him. Chanyeol slowly kissed back and his eyes closing. Kris smiled widely into the kiss, his hand caressing Chanyeol’s cheek gently.

He knew Chanyeol hadn’t ready for the next steps so he pulled away slowly, kissed his forehead deeply then smiled. Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly and he could feel his cheeks warm.

“Wo ai ni.” Kris whispered on his ear.

“……..What is that mean?” Chanyeol blinked, he actually knew the meaning. But he wanted Kris to say it again.

“It meant, I love you Park Chanyeol.” Kris smiled widely.

“I love you too Kris.” Chanyeol whispered, smiling. Kris smiled and pulled him into a hug. “I’m so glad that you do.” Chanyeol smiled and wrapped his arms around his body.

“Hmm.” Chanyeol hummed, resting his head on Kris shoulder. Hoping this moments wouldn’t even end.

 

I'm sorry for the late update. *bows* >< I hope you like this chapter.

Btw, drama is gonna come soon ;)

Comments and suscribe ^^/