Chapter 8

Just Another Crush

Chapter 8

 

“Hyungdeul! What do you think about this one?” Jongin groaned at the tenth time that day. Taemin already dragged him and Baekhyun with force. Yeah, because Jongin totally didn’t remember agreeing to Taemin’s request to accompany him shopping. The thing that he totally avoided was shopping with Taemin. Taemin was a shopping machine, he never stopped until he got the clothes as much as his liking. And trust me, he took a very long time to choose one.

“Just choose one already for God sake Taemin! I’m ing tired right now and I just want to go back and rest!” Jongin yelled, couldn’t take it anymore. “And Baekhyun, since when you join him?” Jongin muttered, messaging his temple looking at Baekhyun’s eyes sparkled with delight looking at all the branded clothes.

“I’m sorry, can’t help it. The clothes here just too amazing.” Baekhyun exclaimed while looked at the price tag, his eyes widened in surprise seeing the price and ended up put the t-shirt back. Jongin’s eyes followed Baekhyun’s every movement and he thought silently that he was gonna buy that shirt for Baekhyun. He didn’t know why he wanted to do that.

“Ha! I think this is perfect for me!” Taemin looked in front of the mirror wearing a black v-neck shirt with baby blue chino pants with big smile on his face, totally satisfied with his new looks.

“Jongin-hyung, what do you thi—“ Taemin’s lips curved into a smirk when he saw Jongin walked toward Baekhyun. *Hyung has a crush on Baekhyun-hyung huh? Interesting…*

“You want that t-shirt?” Baekhyun turned his head and shocked when he saw Jongin.

“W-what?” Jongin totally ignored Baekhyun’s question and took the t-shirt to the cashier and paid. When he had done, he threw the bag to Baekhyun. Baekhyun caught the bag and blinked in confusion.

“What is this for?”

“For you.”

“B-but it’s too expensive. And why do you give it to me..?” Baekhyun stared at Jongin, asking for explanation.

“Zip it and just take it bacon.” Jongin crossed his arms.

“What did you just call me?” Baekhyun gasped at the new nickname that suddenly came out from Jongin’s mouth.

“Bacon.” Baekhyun gasped once again, Jongin just rolled his eyes. He looked at Taemin that just paid his clothes, he walked toward the guy and dragged him out the store before his eyes landed onto some clothes again. Baekhyun got into his senses and chased them.

“Hey! Wait up!”

~~~

I’m coming over.

Chanyeol stared at the text and his mouth formed into a big smile, Kris who was laying down next to him tried to peek.

“Who is it from?”

“My hyung.” Chanyeol exclaimed and texted him back.

Okay hyung, I’m at my dorm. See you soon. ^.^

“Oh…wait. Your hyung, your only family member. Gonna visit here, and that means he’s gonna meet me. Your boyfriend.” Chanyeol blushed at the new word. “You said he’s really possessive right?”

“Yup.”

“Do you think he’s gonna kill me….?” Chanyeol giggled, totally amuse by Kris’ expression. The guy was completely scared, but he gotta admit, his hyung could be pretty scary.

“Stop giggling, even though you look really cute doing so and answer my question.” Chanyeol stopped giggling and tried to contain his laughter.

“Well…~ He’s not gonna kill you or anything…but I’m sure he’s gonna like you like I did. Don’t worry okay?” Chanyeol grinned.

“If you say so…” Kris sighed.

“Oh come on, cheer up. Bbuing bbuing~” Chanyeol did his best aegyo to make Kris smiled and that actually worked. Kris gave him the most handsome smile ever. He wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s shoulder, cuddled him close.

“You always succeed to make this ignorant guy smile.” Chanyeol looked at Kris and smiled shyly.

“I’m glad then…” Chanyeol looked down, trying to hide his red face. Kris smiled and kissed his head gently.

~~~

“So~ are you guys close?” Taemin asked with mischievous smile on his face. They were at Japanese restaurant. When they arrived here, Taemin insisted that both of them need to sit next to each other and now like the good brother he was. He started to investigate his brother relationship with the guy.

“No.” Jongin rolled his eyes. Baekhyun just stayed silent, sipping his ice lemon tea. He didn’t know what to do, he didn’t even know why he stucked here with his crush and his brother in law. It was too absurd and awkward.

“Aww~ Then you’re being a coward hyung. I can tell that you like him.” Taemin smirked evilly made Baekhyun choked on his drink totally shocked at the unbelievable information. Jongin glared at his brother to say something like that and he didn’t want to admit it but that getting him madder, he made Baekhyun choke. Jongin patted Baekhyun’s back gently helping him.

“I’m okay.” Baekhyun muttered.

“Good.” Taemin smiled. “Get to the point, why you two just get together already? And don’t worry, Kim Taemin already approved.” Taemin showed his two thumbs up, grinning.

“I’m straight.” Jongin grumbled. Baekhyun stared at Jongin, a little bit disappointed. If he was straight why did he always make a move on him?

“Bull, maybe you are straight. But not toward Baekhyun-hyung.” Jongin glanced slightly at Baekhyun and Baekhyun stared back at him. *Dugeun.* Jongin blinked. His heart suddenly beating fast. *What the ? Calm down Jongin, okay breathe. Look away.* Jongin looked away and breathed slowly, he glanced again at Baekhyun and his heart beat fast again. *Damn it. What’s the hell is wrong with me?*

 

Updated ^^ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Thank you so much to all my readers. I always read your comments and you guys really made my day~ And for my silent readers please please comment. xD i want to know what you guys think. See you at the next ch. ^^/ <3

Saranghae