Chapter 16

Just Another Crush

Chapter 16:

 

Chanyeol and Kris were walking to the gate of the school, just wanted to heading to their dorm when he heard someone called Chanyeol’s name. Chanyeol’s heard perked up and his widened at the sight of Luhan standing near the gate while waving his hand on the air, smiling brightly at his direction. Kris looked at the unknown male with a raised eyebrow. *Who is that guy?* He thought curiously as he walked beside Chanyeol when his boyfriend making his way toward the doe eyes male.

Chanyeol stopped in front of Luhan and gave him a small smile while taking a glance at Kris once in a while.

“Hi, Luhan-hyung what are you doing here?”

Luhan chuckled at the younger’s confusion still with a smile on his adorable face, “I’m here to see you of course! I want to hang out with you. Do you have times?”

Chanyeol turned his head to Kris, biting his lips awkwardly hoping Luhan would understand. Luhan looked up the taller male, blinking his eyes finally realized of the other guy’s presence. *This must be Chanyeol’s boyfriend…he’s attractive alright.* Luhan thought sadly, his face turned sad for a second then smiled again at Chanyeol.

“This is your boyfriend right?” Luhan leaned his hand forward smiling at the taller boy. “Hi, I’m Luhan. Chanyeol’s childhood friend. Nice to meet you.” Kris got out from his daze when he saw Luhan’s hand in front of him, he took the other’s hand shaking it lightly and gave the other a small smile.

“Kris, nice to meet you too.” Kris didn’t quite like this cute guy in front of him, he seemed nice but he didn’t like the way he looked at his boyfriend. It was irritating, Kris didn’t notice that his face formed into a frown before Chanyeol waving his hand in front of Kris’ face, trying to get the older out of his daze.

“Are you okay Kris-hyung?” Chanyeol asked with a concern on his face.

“Huh? Yes yes I’m fine, you were saying?”

“I said are you gonna be okay if I hang out with Luhan-hyung for a while?” Kris’ face hardened a bit. Jealousy. That was he felt right now, and he hated it so much. Kris just nodded his head, patting his boyfriend’s head lightly.

“I’ll see you around then.” Kris gave Luhan a warning looks before he walked away to the direction of the dorm. Chanyeol stared at his boyfriend’s back worriedly wondering if the older mad at him, he wasn’t ditching him or whatsoever. But he hadn’t spending time with Luhan for so long.

“Let’s go Chanyeollie!” Luhan beamed as he pulled Chanyeol’s hand and went outside the school.

~~~

Jongin who was laying down on his bed while staring at the ceiling jumped a bit when suddenly the door slammed open, his best friend came in with a pissed off face making him raised his eye brow in confusion. He never sees his best friend like this, something bad must had happened. He sat up right away, his eyes following his best friend every moves.

“Yah, what’s going on?” He asked as Kris’ head finally turned to him, realizing his presence. Kris threw his school bag to the floor as he dropped his body on the bed, scoffing.

“A stupid cute deer, that’s what going on.” Jongin’s face scrunched up in confusion, thinking Kris must be drunk or something. A deer? What the hell is that mean?

“Are you drunk?” Kris shot his best friend a glare, rolling his eyes in annoyance. He wasn’t in a great mood now and his best friend could be so blunt sometimes.

“I’m not, I’m perfectly fine before my boyfriend’s childhood friend took him away from me.” Jongin turned quiet for a while then it hit him, he nodded his head in realization.

“Ahh…that’s what make you pissed. And let me guess, he looks like a deer?” Jongin chuckled in amusement when he saw his best friend hugging his pillow tightly to his chest with a pout on his mouth. He almost couldn’t recognized him anymore, he wanted to say Kris looks disgusting and that expression didn’t suit him at all but as a good best friend he didn’t.

Kris nodded his head while cursing in Chinese made Jongin frowned trying to catch what his best friend were saying. “Relax Kris, Chanyeol only loves you anyway. You need to trust him.”

Kris sighed knowing his best friend was right, “I know, it’s the deer guy that I don’t trust.”

Jongin chuckled a bit by the nickname, “Yah, he has a name right?”

“Yeah, that deer named Luhan.”

“That sounds Chinese.” Jongin said made Kris realized it too, so he was Chinese like me?

“That’s bad…”

“Why?” Kris perked up with a insecure face.

“Because Chanyeol always close with Chinese people, I’m afraid he will turn into someone like you.” Jongin shuddered made Kris threw him another pillow straight in to his face made Jongin laughed. Kris smiled a bit, knowing his best friend tried to comfort him.

“Thanks, Jongin.” Kris smiled sincerely made Jongin amused a bit.

“You’re welcome…”

*Chanyeol had changed Kris after all, he smiled often these days. I must thank him someday.* Jongin thought silently.

 

UPDATED! SORRY IF IT'S REALLY SHORT. I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITER'S BLOCK T__________T PLEASE DO COMMENTS. I WONDER IF YOU GUYS STILL HAVE INTEREST IN THIS STORY /BOWS/