Chapter 6

Just Another Crush

Chapter 6

 

Chanyeol was looking at Kris nervously. They were at Kris’ dorm, sitting on Kris’ bed and Kris was drying Chanyeol’s hair with a towel. Their close distance made Chanyeol quite nervous and Kris being caring like this wasn’t helping to calm down his heartbeat either.

“Your hair is done, now you need to change your wet clothes.”

“A-ah right. I should go take my clothes.” Chanyeol stood up, walking towards the door. He opened the door and he still could feel Kris followed from behind.

“Um, why are you following me?” Chanyeol stopped his steps and turned around.

*I wanna spend more time with you.* Kris thought but didn’t have to courage to say it. “Uh, I just want keep you company.”

“I see…come inside then.” Chanyeol unlocked the door of his room and went inside, Kris followed him from behind.

“Make yourself at home…I mean dorm…oh whatever…”Chanyeol chuckled and took some dry clothes from his closet and walked inside the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

“Cute.” Kris smiled a bit, he looked around the room and saw pictures frames on the table beside the bed and he saw a lot of pictures of Chanyeol and Baekhyun together. But there was one picture that caught his eyes, that person cuddled Chanyeol and their expression looks so happy. *Who is he?* Kris thought with curiosity.

“What are you looking at?” Kris startled a bit by the voice and looked up, there was Chanyeol standing with new clothes, looking at Kris.

“Just some pictures.”

“Me and Baekhyun love to take a lot pictures, aren’t we?” Chanyeol approached the photos and he smiled, looking at the pictures bringing him a lot of good memories.

“You two are really close…”

“Yup! He’s like my brother! He’s my friend since I was a child and I love him very much.” Chanyeol was nodding his head with bright smile on his face. Kris’ eyes stopped again at the last picture, Chanyeol with a guy he didn’t know. Chanyeol’s eyes followed Kris’ eyes and he smiled.

“That’s my hyung, his name is Kyuhyun.”

“Hyung?”

“Yes, he’s my hyung. He’s pretty cool hyung, but so possessive of me since my parents died.” Chanyeol smiled weakly. “He’s been taking care of me until now, I love him dearly. He works hard for me, he is a model. Isn’t he cool?” Chanyeol’s eyes filled with admiration when he was blabbering about his hyung.

“That must be great, having a hyung like that.”

“Uhuh, but he’s kinda evil.” Chanyeol laid down on his bed, giving a small laugh.

“…..”

“Kris?” Chanyeol looked up and he saw Kris was staring at him, his eyes filled with something he couldn’t describe. *Why is he staring at me like that?* Chanyeol’s eyes widened when Kris scooted closer to him.

“Kris…?” Kris traced his thumb on Chanyeol’s face, still staring at him with the same looks.

“Why are you so perfect Park Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol’s cheeks turned into deep shade of red because of the huge compliment. “W-what?”

“Do you know you always make my day better? You always make me smile, and I’ve been observing you for so long. Everything about you attract me, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your face, your bright personality…”

Chanyeol’s face was red as a tomato right now, he couldn’t believe his crush said that to him. Him, Park Chanyeol. The dork Park Chanyeol. It was too good to be true.

“Is it a dream…?” Chanyeol pinched his arms and he winced because of the pain. “Ouch.”

“No, silly. This is not a dream.” Kris chuckled at his cuteness. “Me, Kris Wu likes you. No, I think I love you.”

Chanyeol gasped at the confession. “W-wha. Why? How? Huh?”

“Ssh.” Kris put his finger on his lips, smiling gently and he leaned forward and silenced him with a kiss. Chanyeol’s heart just stopped for a second and he felt sparks around him. He blinked his eyes and finally closed his eyes slowly. Kris moved his lips gently, enjoying every moments. Chanyeol’s lips just so soft and fitted perfectly with his.

After a few minutes, giving him one last peck he gave him the brightest smile ever. “Chanyeol, do you want to be my boyfriend?”

Chanyeol gasped, “Did you just asking me out?”

Kris laughed, “Of course, how many times should I ask you?”

Chanyeol broke into a huge smile and tackled Kris with a hug. “Of course!”

~~~

Baekhyun was washing away his eyeliner in the bathroom, Kwanghee’s words got into him and he hates it. After it finally cleaned his mouth turned into a slight pout, he loves wearing eyeliner. It made him looks good, he thought.

“Why did you wash it away? I think it’s y.” Baekhyun turned around and tried to calm him down when he saw Jongin leaning in front of the wall with his arms crossed and he got that y smirk formed on his face. *Damn, Kim Jongin. Why you always making my heart beat faster with that smirk?*

“It’s nothing…”

“His words got into you?”

“…”

“You’re such a coward.” Baekhyun looked at Jongin with confused looks.

“I’m not a coward.”

“Yes you are, you shouldn’t get anybody words get into you. Do whatever you like, don’t give a s about people think about you. Just enjoy your life, they will get tired anyway if you ignore them. Stand tall and be proud of yourself, because to tell you the truth. You’re the person ever that makes me attract to someone.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, thinking this was just Jongin’s usual flirt trick.

“And now you’re thinking I’m lying, whatever. But I’m telling you the truth Baekhyun.” Jongin walked towards him slowly and trapped Baekhyun between his arms, he whispered at his ear. “And Kim Jongin doesn’t get attract easily, you need to be proud of yourself.” Jongin gave him a peck on his cheek.

“See ya Baekhyun.” He whispered once last time and blew teasingly on Baekhyun’s ear, leaving Baekhyun alone with red face thinking to himself *Did he really mean it?*

 

Updated~ I don't know if you guys read this A/N or not lmao. But I I want to say thank you once again to all my readers.

I love you guys so much <3 See you on the next chapter. I'm sorry I can't reply all ur comments one by one . And i hope we can be friends.

^^/