Chapter 10

Just Another Crush

Chapter 10

 

*Kim Taemin, I’m gonna get you later.* Jongin cursed in his mind, taking a secret glance at Baekhyun that looking at him with innocent looks.

“So…are we gonna go back?” Baekhyun asked, fiddling with his fingers. Totally nervous with the awkward situation.

“It’s up to you. I don’t have something to do anyway.” Jongin scoffed, crossing his arms while looking away from Baekhyun. Didn’t know since when but when Jongin took even a fast glance on Baekhyun like 5 seconds or less his heart would skip a beat. That made Jongin felt weird as hell, he totally didn’t want to admit that he had a crush on the guy. That made his reputation went down, girls wouldn’t chase him anymore and trust me he loves attention.

Being with Baekhyun meant that he became gay, being gay is disgusting, Jongin thought. But some part of him admitted that he felt comfortable with the guy, except the annoying, weird feelings on his stomach that people called it for butterflies.

“Hmm….let’s go to karaoke then!” Baekhyun beamed, clapping his hands with excitement. Jongin raised his eyebrow, he didn’t like singing.

“No.” Baekhyun pouted.

*Damn it.*

“Fine.” Jongin muttered. Baekhyun’s face turned bright again and he started to pull Jongin’s shirt and walked so fast to the karaoke place.

“I can walk by myself.” Jongin pushed Baekhyun’s hand away and followed him.

When they arrived at the karaoke place Baekhyun was searching songs that he was gonna sing, while Jongin just stared blankly at the screen trying hard to ignore the butterflies on his stomach and showed a straight face. *Being Kris’ best friend do help after all.* Jongin thought, thanking his best friend for being emotionless sometimes.

Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke
Dashi taeeonan sungan gachi

Jongin automatically looked up after he heard his voice.

Jamshi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni
Yeokshi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape gidohadeut seo isseo

Jongin totally capitivating with Baekhyun’s beautiful voice. He couldn’t get his attention off Baekhyun. He stared at Baekhyun’s face while listening to him singing. His heartbeat started to beat fast again but he totally didn’t give a about it right now, because he couldn’t believe that someone could have this kind beautiful voice. It was amazing and the title totally matched Baekhyun’s face, Jongin thought again.

Baekhyun realized by Jongin’s stare got nervous but kept singing while trying to calm down his nervousness. Baekhyun continued to sing while Jongin kept staring with palm on his cheek, his face turned into a gentle smile.

Eodideun cheongugilteni

Jongin clapped his hands with grin on his face made Baekhyun smiled shyly. He couldn’t believe his crush loves his voice.

“Your voice is awesome! How can you sing like that?! Sing again!” Jongin asked with excitement.

“Um…I’ll sing if you sing first.”

Jongin’s eyes widened, “Me? Sing? Hell no.”

“Why not?” Baekhyun whined, his lips formed into a pout.

“My voice .”

“I’m sure it’s not!”

“It is.”

“It’s not!”

“It is.”

“It’s not!”

“It is!”

“It is!”

“It’s not!—what?”

“Ha!” Baekhyun grinned proudly by his awesomeness. Jongin just rolled his eyes *Cute. Scratch that.*

“Sing for me~” Baekhyun gave him a puppy eyes. Jongin flinched, mumbling by himself.

“I’ll dance instead.”

“You can dance?!” Baekhyun eyes widened, he didn’t know that Jongin could dance. *Maybe it’s his secret…* Baekhyun’s lips turned into a smile, totally liked the fact that only him that knew Jongin could dance.

“Yeah, and I’m so good at it.”Jongin shrugged, his smirk back on his face.

“Show me!” Jongin stood up immidiately and stretched a bit and gave Baekhyun the last smirk. He chose a song by the new boyband from Sm Entertaiment Mama by EXO.

When the song started Jongin’s face changed. Baekhyun swore that the iest thing he had ever seen. Jongin’s body started to move to the rhythm of the music, and there was the part that he held his wrist in a cool way with a smirk on his face made Baekhyun died inside with the overloaded charisma. He was totally squealing in his heart while watching Jongin dance.

After the song finished Jongin smiled totally satisfied with Baekhyun’s face.

“So…how is it?” Jongin sat down next to Baekhyun, drinking the ice chocolate that he ordered few minutes ago.

“Goo-No! Gre—NO! IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING I’VE EVER SEEN!”

Jongin broke into a beautiful laugh, totally amused by Baekhyun’s reaction. Jongin ruffled his hair in affection. “Thank you for the compliment. I really never show my dance to anyone, except my parents and my old friends at junior school.”

“Why?! It’s cool! Everyone should know!”

“Well, it’s no big deal. It’s not like I’m gonna be famous or anything. My parents don’t allowed me to take dance major for college anyway. Why bother?”

“Sorry to tell you this, but your parents are stupid.” Jongin’s eyes widened, totally amazed by Baekhyun’s words. “It’s your dream right to be a dancer? Why they try to shut down their own son’s dream? It doesn’t make sense, the way you dance is just too amazing!”

“Thanks, but I’m happy that I can show my dance to you.” Jongin gave Baekhyun a gentle smile made Baekhyun’s mouth opened a bit, stunned by the sweet words.

Jongin chuckled, “Chill, close that mouth.”

Baekhyun blushed and closed his mouth. Jongin smiled a bit and caressed Baekhyun’s cheek gently with gentle smile made Baekhyun looked at him with wide eyes, Baekhyun’s heartbeat beat so fast and he gulped nervously.

Jongin leaned forward, ignoring his brain that telling him this was totally wrong in many ways. But he didn’t care at this moment and he just wanted to kiss those beautiful lips of Baekhyun. And he did.

I love this couple so much ;A; <3

Y KAI FOR U GUYS