Chapter 11

Just Another Crush

Chapter 11

 

Baekhyun blinked his eyes trying to take the reality just happened. Jongin’s lips on his. Jongin kissed him. He didn’t know how to respond so he just stayed silent with wide eyes. When Jongin pulled away he still looked at Jongin with dumbfounded face. Jongin looked away from Baekhyun, avoiding his stare. He totally didn’t regret kiss Baekhyun.

“Earth to Baekhyun.” Jongin waved his hand in front of his face. Baekhyun blinked his eyes once again.

“W-w-what? Why did you kiss me?” Jongin still didn’t dare to look at Baekhyun’s eyes.

“I-I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?! That was my first kiss!” Baekhyun touched his lips, remembered by the kiss again.

“It was?” Jongin looked up and grinned. Totally didn’t know why, but he was glad that Baekhyun’s first kiss was him.

“Why do you look so happy?! Are you just try to making fun of me?!” Baekhyun pinched Jongin’s arm and made him winced in pain. It was hurt as hell.

“Ouch! Stop!” Jongin held Baekhyun’s wrist trying to stop him.

“It’s not funny okay! I don’t want to be kissed if that person doesn’t like me!” Baekhyun yelled, Jongin’s eyes widened by the sudden outburst.

“I-I…”

“You what?! Whatever. I’m outta here. I’m not those other girls that you usually play with Kim Jongin.” Baekhyun scoffed and started to walk away. Jongin froze on his spot and pulled Baekhyun into a hug from behind.

“I-I’m not playing with you.” Baekhyun kept silent, listening to Jongin’s fast hearbeat. Jongin buried his face on Baekhyun’s neck that already turned red.

“Damn it Byun Baekhyun, what do you do to me?” Jongin mumbled. “Why you always appear on my mind? Why my heart beating fast when I look at you? Why do you have to be ing gorgeous?”

Baekhyun’s face already turned red as a tomato by Jongin’s compliments. “Why the I can like you?” Baekhyun’s heart stopped and looked back at Jongin. Jongin looked up slowly, his face were totally red. Baekhyun’s face turned into a grin. Jongin was so adorable right now.

“I don’t know~ Maybe I’m just too amazing don’t you think?” Baekhyun smiled teasingly made Jongin smacked his shoulder. “Shut up.” Baekhyun just laughed in respond.

~~~

“Wow.” Krisyeol couple didn’t believe the sight in front of him. Jongin and Baekhyun were holding hands. Baekhyun was grinning while Jongin just looked down mumbling.

“You two are together?!” Chanyeol jumped from his bed totally shocked. Baekhyun nodded eagerly, Jongin just scratched his head totally avoiding Kris’ smirked toward him.

“Well well well, I thought someone said that he’s straight or something hmm I wonder who…” Kris started to tease his best friend made Baekhyun and Chanyeol giggled by Jongin’s face that turned redder.

“Shut up you face.” Jongin groaned made the others three laughed.

“Chill up dude, I’m not gonna judge you. I think you two looks cute together.” Kris shrugged. “Yeol, come here.” Chanyeol walked back to Kris and sat down next to him. Kris wrapped his hand around Chanyeol’s shoulder made Jongin rolled his eyes.

“Dude, why do you have to do that in front of us?”

“Why? Jealous that you don’t have the guts to do that with Baekhyun?” Kris smirked again made Jongin glared at him. “By the way, I have 4 amusement park tickets for tomorrow. Wanna go?”

“Amusement Park?! We’ll go!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol at the same times.

“Hell n—“ Jongin’s words got stopped by Baekhyun’s puppy eyes that he couldn’t refuse. “Fine…”

“Great.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol were jumping together, they loved amusement park so much and it had been a long time they hadn’t go there.

 

I'm sorry guys it's so short. ;A; for Krisyeol fans I'm sorry if their moments aren't that much. But the next chapter they're gonna go on  a sweet date ;) I promise. Please comments ^^