Chapter 3

Just Another Crush

Chapter 3

 

Baekhyun tried to calm down his heartbeat when Jongin sat up, still gripping his hand.

“I- I didn’t mean to harass you or anything.” Baekhyun shuttered, trying to find excuses. Jongin looked at him for a while and then stretched while yawning lightly.

“Yeah, you didn’t mean to harass me, you just want to trace your hand on my handsome face. Am I right?” Jongin gave Baekhyun a playful smirk and Baekhyun blushed, knowing that he got caught in the act.

“I take that as a yes.” Jongin grinned, satisfied. Baekhyun looked at Jongin slowly, wondering why Jongin knows his name. Even though they were in the same class, Jongin never paid attention to anybody in class. He always sleeps in class or flirting with girls. Nothing more.

“How do you know my name?” Baekhyun asked, couldn’t hold his curiosity any longer. Jongin looked at Baekhyun and raised his eyebrow.

“Because we’re in the same class, genius.”

“O-oh.” Baekhyun shut his mouth immediately.

“What are you doing here anyway? You disturb my beauty sleep.” Jongin said, secretly glancing at Baekhyun’s face. *Not bad, how can a guy be this cute?* Jongin thought silently.

“Jaehyun sonsaengnim asked me to bring the box into the lab. I’m sorry if I disturb you, I should get going now!” Baekhyun stood up, Jongin’s eyes followed his movement. Jongin’s lips turned into a smirk, his ert mind took the lead.

He stood up and pulled Baekhyun’s hand before he reached the door. Baekhyun gasped, didn’t understand what’s going on. Because the next thing he knew, he got pinned to the wall by his crush.

“You know…you’re kinda cute for a guy…” Jongin whispered on Baekhyun’s ear, made Baekhyun shiver and his face already turned into deep shade of red.

“G-gomawo?” Baekhyun whispered, Jongin chuckled by his cuteness.

“You said thank you. How cute.” Jongin traced his fingers on Baekhyun’s face. I wonder how you will react when I kiss you…” Baekhyun’s eyes widened. Jongin leaned forward slowly, his lips getting closer to Baekhyun’s. Jongin smirked when Baekhyun’s eyes shut and he could hear his fast heartbeat. Jongin pecked Baekhyun’s cheek and left the lab, making Baekhyun stunned holding his cheek that just got kissed by Jongin.

***

Chanyeol was at the usual place, watching Kris practiced. He walked closer to the field, Kris was alone. He still practicing even though his teammates already left. Kris noticed someone’s presence and turned his head, he tried to hide his smile when he saw who walked toward him.

“Hey, Chanyeol-ssi.” Kris greeted, holding the basketball on his hands.

“H-hello.” Chanyeol waved, gave him his trademark smile. Kris smiled back, actually thinking that Chanyeol’s smile was really cute.

“What bring you here?” Kris asked, walked to the bench and sat. He pulled out his small towel from his bag and wiped his sweats that already forming.

“Um, I was bored. So I thought maybe I should watch the basketball practice.” Chanyeol said, actually he came to see Kris of course. Kris disappointed a bit. He thought Chanyeol always comes here to watch him. Without Chanyeol’s knowledge, Chanyeol’s presence himself made Kris fire up and try harder on practicing his basketball’s skill.

“Um…am I disturbing you?” Chanyeol asked, playing with his hands.

“Oh! Not at all!” Kris got out from his trance.

“I see...” I turned into an awkward silence. *Come on Kris, say something!*

“Um, so have you already eat?”

“No, not yet. Why?”

“Do you want to have dinner with me?” Kris asked nervously, but his face looks really confident and emotionless in the same time. Chanyeol gasped, he couldn’t believe that his crush. The most popular guy in school asked him out. Him. Park Chanyeol. Nobody.

“S-sure.” Of course Chanyeol couldn’t say no. A chance like this didn’t’ come the second times.

“Great. What’s your phone number? I’ll pick you up at 7. Our dorm is just opposite of each other right?” Kris stood up, and packed his bag. They exchanged their phone number and left separated way.

“Oh my God! I’m gonna have a date with Kris!” Chanyeol squealed, skipping happily.

Oh my God. I can't believe i will got this many suscribers. I'm gonna cry ;A; OTL. Thank you so much for suscribing and commenting. Because it makes me really happy.

And LOL, i thought not that many people love kaibaek like me, but i can see there's many fans of kaibaek *O*

I hope you guys like this chapter though. Love you guys <3

And please don't be a silent readers

See you on the next chapter ^^/ <3