Chapter 9

Just Another Crush

Chapter 9

 

Kyuhyun walked to his brother’s dorm quietly, he passed all the other doors and finally stopped in front of this one door that he believed his brother’s dorm and his best friend Baekhyun. Being the usual ignorant guy he was, he opened the door straight in and he turned silent looking at the sight in front of him. There was his brother was lying down on the bed with the unknown guy with blonde hair, cuddling his brother.  

“Dude, get your hands off of my brother. Like, right now.” Chanyeol and Kris looked up and Chanyeol gasped when he saw Kyuhyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Kris looked at Kyuhyun from up to bottom and he slowly took his hand off Chanyeol’s shoulder and sat up.

“Hyung! Why you didn’t knock?” Chanyeol sat up and fixed his hair.

“I think that’s not necessary because you’re my brother. I don’t know you will do something inappropriate like this.” Kyuhyun crossed his arms. “With this one guy that I don’t know of.”

Kris raised his eyebrow at Kyuhyun thinking that his personality was totally different from Chanyeol’s.

“I think this is the right time to introduce yourself not staring at me with those impolite looks, young man. If you want to get my approval, first rule you have to follow is to be polite. Understood?”

Chanyeol looked at Kris with apologetic looks. Kris stood up and bowed in 90 degrees. “Annyeong haseyo, Kris imnida.”

Kyuhyun gave him a small smirk. “I know.”

Kris stared at him in confusion.

“My baby brother never shut up about you, even at phone.” Kyuhyun shook his head made Chanyeol’s eyes widened in shock because his secret got revealed.

“Hyung!!” Chanyeol’s face turned into a deep shade of red.

“Oops, my bad. I see you two already together huh. Hmm, Kris. If you hurt my brother, make him cry or anything. You’re dead.” Kyuhyun smiled, not so friendly smile.

“Of course hyung, I’m gonna take care of him well. I promise.”

“I expect that not just words of okay. I’m serious about this.”

“Yes.”

“Good.” Kyuhyun sat down on the bed. “One more thing.” Kris and Chanyeol looked up at Kyuhyun. “No touching Chanyeol in inappropriate place, that including kissing too. If I see one hickey. I’ll chase after you.”

Kris’ face dropped at that. “Kris I saw that.” Kris’ face turned into a bright smile.

“Much better.” Kyuhyun said. *How fun to tease this two kids.* Kyuhyun thought.

“Chanyeol.”

“Yes hyung?”

“I’m hungry, cook for me.” Chanyeol groaned at that, even how much he loves his hyung. Kyuhyun always ordered him around and sometimes that got him on his nerves.

“I’ll cook for you, hyung.” Kris offered.

“Really? That’s a very kind of you.”

~~

“What is this?”

“Ramyeon.”

“I know this is a ramyeon.”

“Then why do you ask?”

“Because I thought you can cook better than this!” Kyuhyun looked at Kris with disbelief.

Kris raised his eyebrow, “I never said that I’m a great cook.”

Kyuhyun palmed his face. Chanyeol looked at the two back and forth with amusement written on his face. *This is funny.* He thought, smiling by himself.

“Fine, I’ll eat this.” Kyuhyun started to taste the soup of the ramyeon. “What the, why I don’t taste anything?”

Kris turned silence, Kyuhyun looked at Kris, waiting for his answer.

“I forgot to put the seasoning.”

“You gotta be kidding me.”

~~~

Taemin, Jongin, and Baekhyun were walking around the mall. Taemin was thinking by himself, planning how to make his brother and Baekhyun together. Baekhyun was a nice guy and he started to like the guy, he thought he would be perfect for his brother and made his brother happy. He would do anything in his power to make them together.

“Jongin-hyung.” Jongin turned to Taemin. “Be happy.” Taemin gave him a bright smile.

“Huh?” Jongin looked at Taemin like he was possessed or something. Taemin just patted his shoulder and started to walk away.

“Where are you going?!” Jongin asked totally confused. Baekhyun looked at Taemin and Jongin back and forth.

“I have to take care of something. You go hang out with Baekhyun-hyung. Bye.” Taemin waved and went away.

“…..That brat.” Jongin ruffled his hair in frustration and turned to Baekhyun. “….”

Baekhyun stared at Jongin with those innocent eyes of his made Jongin’s heart skipped a beat again. *Damn it.*

 

COMMENTS <3

LOVE ALL OF MY READERS *GIVES YOU ALL FREE COOKIES*