Chapter 1

Just Another Crush

Chapter 1

 

Chanyeol was walking near the basketball field, trying to take a glance at the tall handsome boy with blonde hair that fits him perfectly. His mouth crept into a smile when he finally saw the guy. He was flawless as usual, dribbling that basketball heading to the basketball hoop.

Chanyeol sighed, he didn’t understand how can a person can be that perfect. His eyes lighten up and he clapped his hands in reflex when he saw his crush shot perfectly into the hoop.

“You never get tired of seeing him everyday huh?” Someone wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s shoulder, Chanyeol turned his head and saw his best friend looking at his crush too.

“Baekhyun! You startled me! Since when you’re here?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun chuckled a bit. “I’ve been here since few minutes ago, who told you to not pay attention to your surroundings? All you care about is Kris~ Kris and Kris~ What’s so good about him anyway?”

Chanyeol gasped, “Are you kidding? He’s perfect! He’s handsome, cool, good at basketball…”

“Okay, stop. You’re creeping me out.” Baekhyun shuddered.

“Right…it’s like I don’t realize that you keep looking at his best friend all the times.”Chanyeol smirked, teasing his best friend. Baekhyun’s face flushed into a deep shade of red and slapped Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Shut up!”

“Ouch! Ha! Your face is all red, so I’m true.”Chanyeol smiled in victory. “Baekhyun has a crush on Jongin~”

“Park Chanyeol….”

“Baekhyun likes Jongin~ Hahahahha!”Chanyeol kept teasing Baekhyun, ignoring the glare that came from his best friend.

“Park Chanyeol, come here you!” Chanyeol’s eyes widened and he started to run away before he got pinched by Baekhyun. Baekhyun’s pinch is really hurt. Baekhyun chased Chanyeol in full speed.

***

Kris sat down on the bench near the basketball field, breathing hardly with sweats all over his body. He wiped his sweats with his towel and gave a smile to all of his fan girls. Actually, he didn’t like the attention given by the girls. But he didn’t have a heart to shoo them away.

His ears twitched by a familiar voice in a distance, he looked up and saw the guy that he had been glancing these past few years. He thought that the guy was really interesting. The way he clapped his hands when he laughed, and his eye twitched a bit when he grinned. He found it really adorable.

He wanted to know the guy better, but he didn’t have a guts to make a move. Because he was a popular guy, and Park Chanyeol just an invisible boy. But he couldn’t help it to have a little hope that they would bump into each other and had a small talk.

Kris’ smiled a bit when he saw him running around from his best friend, yelling for forgiveness. *Park Chanyeol…you’re so interesting…*

How do guys think? Please tell me what you think? :o

And sorry if there's grammars mistakes