Battlefield II

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Dara's heart beat went fast paced.

 

There are many students staring at her.

 

What scares her most was that they were all covered with branded items. Branded shoes, branded earrings, designer bags. The only thing that actually shows that they are still students and not the rich adults were their uniforms. Dara's eyes turned into slits. She never sat well with rich folks. Other than the Kwon family, she never really know any rich people. She thought they were just arrogant and only know how to live off and spend their parents' money without having to work hard for it.

 

Dara walked slowly, noticing the stares people gave her. She was uncomfortable. If she were in her village right now, she would tell them off to scram before she dig their eyes out and feed it to the deserving cattles.

 

But, this is not her village. She has to be careful. These are rich people, we are talking about. And, from the dramas that Dara had watched, rich people has their ways to TERMINATE people who get in their way. 

 

Dara looked at the girls. The girls looked at Jiyong dreamily. And after that..AFTER THAT...they gave her menacing stares. Dara shrugged. She then looked at the boys. Omo! They were looking dreamily at HER. Dara blushed. At least, she will have a chance of her dream.

 

A chance to fall in love.

 

"Jiyong oppa! Who is this girl beside you?"

 

"She is a nobody right? Oppa? Answer me!"

 

And they broke down. Dara was utterly shocked. What is happening?

 

"Of course she is a nobody. She just happened to walk beside me. Wait. Why am I explaining to you?"

 

With that being said, Jiyong turned his body to Dara.

 

"You just happened to walk beside me. Now, run along." He brushed her off with a flick of his finger.

 

Dara gasped.

 

Run along?! Who does he think he is? Her father?

 

Dara then smirked. She have a plan.

 

"Oh Jiyong baby, why are you being like this to your girlfriend?"

 

That shocked him. Dara gave a big smile. Her intention of saying that? She don't know. Probably just want to embarrass him? 

 

Thump.

 

Two of Jiyong's fangirls fainted. Dara sighed. This is ridiculous. Dara looked away from his fangirls and looked at the piece of paper she was holding. In that paper were rules and regulations. And also in that paper, were the given classes for her. She looked at it and realized that the classes were only fit for the smart and talented academically students. She smiled to herself. She thought she was one of them. She didn't know the arrangement of Mrs. Kwon to set her class together with Jiyong's REGARDLESS of her IQ.

 

Poor Dara, thinking that she is smart...

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara's POV

 

Hah! I know I'm smart! Brace yourselves, people! The intelligent, talented me is going to bring all your grades down with the mighty power of my brain. All of you can then run to your mama and cry about how you lose your top position as a student. That includes KWON JIYONG. I wonder how he will react to me being placed in his class. Time to show him that I was never an idiot.

 

As I entered the class, my jaw dropped.

 

Holy.

 

The students were studying WITHOUT any teacher around.

 

These monsters.

 

I'm scared.

 

Omma!

 

I looked down, not daring to make any eye contact with the future Einsteins. I was half expecting a student shouting "EUREKA". This place scares me. At last I found an empty seat. Everybody gasped. I wonder why.

 

"Yah! New student! Do you wanna die on your first day?!"

 

Eh? Die? What? Is this seat cursed or something? 

 

 

"Is this seat cursed or something?"

 

 

I didn't realized I actually told my thoughts out loud.

 

"Cursed? Are you for serious? Yah! You are sitting at Kwon Jiyong's place right now!"

 

"Aisht. Stop shouting. Okay. I will move. Geez. Calm yourself down." Dara rolled her eyes.

 

I was embarrassed at what happened. When I looked at my left, I saw a male student waving at me and invited me to sit beside him. I complied and moved to him.

 

"Hi. My name is Dara." I took out my hand for a handshake.

 

"Kevin. Kevin Woo." He smiled and took my hand.

 

 

"IM BOM! PARK BOM!!!"

 

I was startled by a loud voice behind me. As I turned, I was met with this female student who looked like a chipmunk with corn stuffed in . She puffed her cheeks up and gave a tight lip smile, trying to prevent the corns from getting out of . Despite with the stuffed up cheek, she looked stunning. With her orangish blonde hair, she's gorgeous! And she's talking to me!

 

"Ah yes. This is Park Bom. The princess in this school. Don't ask me why she eats corn like that."

 

I just giggled and looked back at Bom.

 

"People called me the Princess because my family owns a large business in Asia. "

 

I stiffened. Oh no. A rich brat.

 

Bom probably noticed my reaction and quickly waved her hand frantically infront of her, trying to tell me something.

 

"Dont you ever think that I'm a somewhat a brat. I choose my friends wisely, as taught by my parents. The girls are trying to be close to me and guys are trying to date me. But, no! They are after my status. But, you are giving me a good vibe. Therefore, you are my new friend!" She casually said.

 

She squealed so cutely and went back to her corn. She is weird, in a good way. I appreciate her reach for friendship. I guess I made a new friend.

 

"So... Where are you from? The States?"

 

I chuckled.

 

"Of course not. I'm from the village! I now live with...-"

 

My sentence was cut short when I heard giggles and squeals from girls outside. Then, came Jiyong.

 

With a bunch of girls behind him.

 

Kevin snickered.

 

"Meet the "oh-so-popular" Jiyong. My archnemesis." He whispered with venom.

 

Apparently, Bom heard Kevin and he earned a painful slap at the back of his head.

 

"Stop being jealous! You are the second best! That's good enough. Dara-yah, he is cute right?!"

 

I just grunted my response. What's so good about his looks? Ok. I admit he is cute and all but his personality is a big NO NO. Jiyong looked at my direction and then looked at the person sitting beside me. I looked at Kevin. He had a displeasing look on his face and turned away from Jiyong's glare. I just shrugged. 

 

And in that intense moment, Bom was just munching her corns gleefully.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It was the end of school and Bom dragged Dara to a nearest shopping mall. Bom warned Dara that they might take long time so Dara texted her Aunty Yuri that she would be back home late. 

 

Bom literally shopped the entire shopping mall, and not forgetting to buy clothes for Dara as a celebration of their friendship. However, the dresses that Bom bought for Dara was too short that it ended just by her thighs. Dara guaranteed that once she wears any of the dress that Bom bought, her grandma and her mum would crawl up from the graves and spank her a**.

 

But, how could she refuse? Bom was very sweet to Dara and Dara didn't want to appear rude by refusing her gifts. Dara decided to just keep it in her closet.

 

It was really late when Bom offered to send Dara home. Once Bom's car stopped infront of the Kwon residence, Bom's jaw dropped. She looked at Dara for an explanation.

 

"Look, I can explain...-"

 

"YOU LIVE WITH THE KWONS?!"

 

"Can I explain it tomorrow? I'm tired. I hope you won't tell anybody about my living arrangements."

 

"Arasso. I will keep your secret. What are best friends for! You have a lot to explain to me, young lady!"

 

Dara chuckled and hugged Bom tightly.

 

"You are my very first best friend, Bom."

 

"Don't you dare make me cry! *sniff* Now let go of me before I start a tsunami of tears."

 

Dara let go of her and went out of the car. They waved each other goodbye and Dara went in her house after Bom sped off.

 

She opened the door and crept in, not wanting to make any noise. Then, she heard noises from the kitchen.

 

She peeked in the kitchen and saw someone with a tall figure and black hair, standing in front of the fridge. Jiyong's hair was blonde. Mr. Kwon is short...

 

It must be a burglar!

 

Dara took a pan and hit him a couple of times.

 

"HOW DARE YOU BREAK IN THIS HOUSE!!!!" Dara shrieked.

 

The man grunted in pain while Dara kept on hitting him.

 

The lights switched on and the family of Kwon were staring in shock of what's happening. Jiyong was first to ran and aid the man.

 

"Seunghyun hyung!!"

 

Eh, they know each other?

 

"YOU ! *points finger at Dara* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY COUSIN ?!?"

 

Uh oh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note :

 

Another update! Anticipate moreeeeeee! Meepity meep ;)