Dara's New Friend

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

While thinking all sorts of methods on how to not make Dara fall for his cousin despite him telling himself to forget the bet, he didn't realized the actions he did.

 

He mumbled incoherent words.

 

His nose then scrunched.

 

He clenched his fists. 

 

And he sighed loudly.

 

All these went noticed by the two people who were sitting beside him in the car.

 

And it freaked them out.

 

"Yo cousin. You ok?"

 

Jiyong jumped a little. He didn't know that he did all those small little actions. He slowly turned his head and faced the two creatures that had been in his mind the whole morning.

 

He didn't want Dara to fall for Seunghyun.

 

He didn't want Dara to fall for ANYBODY.

 

Anybody except him.

 

Well, until the bet is over.

 

Jiyong had no idea why he wanted to win the bet so much.

 

Maybe to warn her not to mess with THE Kwon Jiyong?

 

"Yeah dude. Are you really going to our school?"

 

"Well, I'm in this car with you all. And we are heading to the school. I will look around."

 

Jiyong slumped in his seat and faced the window. Dara eyed him suspiciously and continued to talk to Seunghyun. Well, that somehow didn't went unnoticed by Jiyong. Looking at Dara talking to Seunghyun, he didn't know he would get so irritated. He shifted and was restless in his seat throughout the journey.

 

At last, they reached school.

 

The fangirls were not only gawking at Jiyong. They were gawking at Seunghyun too. But they soon frown.

 

Frowns turned into gasps.

 

As they see Seunghyun HOLDING HANDS with Dara.

 

Jiyong is beyond furious.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara's POV

 

WHAT DOES HE THINK HE IS DOING?!

 

Seunghyun-ssi is holding my hand as if I'm his girlfriend! *coughs*not that I mind*coughs*. But that's not the point! And... OH NO. Eye daggers everywhere. Smoke can be seen coming out from the ears and noses from the girls. 

 

I was proud for a moment.

 

Until I realized...

 

I may not go out from the school gates ALIVE.

 

"Hyung! What do you think you are doing?!?"

 

Ouch. I thought my eardrums burst. I glared at Jiyong but he shrugged it off. Seunghyun-ssi raised his thick eyebrows.

 

"Wae? I'm just holding her hand. Besides, I know these stares, Jiyong ah. They want the 'oh-y-me'. If I hold Dara's hand, they might think I already have a girlfriend."

 

Seunghyun-ssi then looked at me and wriggled his eyebrows. Omo! He is so cuteeeeeee! To think that I had almost killed him the night  before... I'm insane. I chuckled while holding on to my stomach with the other hand. He just won't stop wriggling his eyebrows! Then I heard a growl beside me. It was Jiyong. He was gritting his teeth.

 

"Let's go."

 

Whats with him?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Kevin was absent from school. Dara heard that he had a sudden fever. Dara made a mental note to herself to visit Kevin with Bom after school. Bom then moved to occupy Kevin's seat and tried to make Dara explain on why she was at the Kwons yesterday. Dara promised Bom that she would spill out everything during break time. That shut Bom up. 

 

It was break time.

 

Bom looked at Dara expectantly while Dara was eating her sandwich.

 

"What?" Dara said with full.

 

Some bread crumbs went out from that earned disgusted looks by the girls in the canteen.

 

Girl 1 : I wonder how she was close to Jiyong oppa. Look at her! Disgusting.

 

Dara looked at her warily and put a peace sign next to her face. The girl looked away, thinking of how idiotic Dara was.

 

"Ignore them, Dara. So tell me EVERYTHING."

 

And so, Dara told Bom everything.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

"Bom?"

 

Bom blinked.

 

"Bommie?"

 

Bom blinked again. She opened then close it. She repeated it a few times that it made her look like fish out of water.

 

"So you are telling me that you are living with Jiyong?" She finally found her tongue.

 

Dara nodded.

 

"And the hot guy that was with you this morning is his cousin? And again, you are living with him?"

 

Dara nodded.

 

1...

 

2...

 

3...

 

Bom : KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

 

 

**

 

Dara left Bom because she embarrassed her in the canteen with squeals and instant giggles. Dara sighed. And giggled. That best friend of hers is CRAZY.

 

Another reason was to find Seunghyun. Dara wondered whether he went home. She decided to search for him. As she walked through the blocks of the school, she heard a grunt behind a wall.

 

"Urgh..."

 

Dara was scared. What if it was a wild animal? But she was curious. The grunts became louder. She followed her gut feeling and check it out.

 

 

 

"JIYONG!"

 

 

 

Jiyong was sprawled on the floor while holding his head. He looked like he was in pain. He was perspiring like crazy. Jiyong heard Dara's cry and looked at her.

 

 

 

"Help... me... Pills... Bag..."

 

 

Jiyong kept pointing at his bag that was a couple of steps away from him.

 

Dara was already tearing as she snatched the bag and ran to Jiyong. She placed Jiyong's head on her lap and then search for his pills in his bag. She was already sobbing. 

 

Jiyong cupped her left cheek with his right hand.

 

"Hey... Stop crying."

 

Dara bit her lower lips. She panicked.

 

She then felt a bottle and took it out.

 

But it was empty.

 

"Jiyong, your pills are not here! It's finished! Oh god..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's note :

 

Here is another update. Dont forget to catch my other fanfic!