The Beginning Of Everything.

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

It was a peaceful Sunday, many would say. But if you have Sandara Park, peace is no where near. Don't ever dream about it.

 

Just as her alarm clock rang, she sprung up from her bed with those sparkling eyes she inherited from her mother.

 

She never knew her mother. She died after giving birth to Dara. Tam Tam, the only friend she has, was sewn by her mother during her pregnancy with Dara. It's a doll full of love.

 

Dara has a mission that day. The same mission for the past 19 years of her life.

 

 

 

To annoy her grandma.

 

 

 

"YOOOOHOOOOO! OH, GRANDMA!" Dara hollered.

 

 

As she hopped down the stairs, she missed her footing and there she goes, tumbling down the small wooden staircase. People would take pity on her pitiful state.

 

Here is a fact.

 

Tumbling down the stairs is her daily routine.

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

Ouch. That hurts. Oh look! Another bruise on my ankle. I should really stop falling. I don't mind falling in love though. Haha. Ha. I should really slap myself.

 

Where is grandma? She usually will wake me up before anything else because she wanted to train me into "a wonderful future housewife". And where in the world doing chores could make you a wonderful housewife? Isn't love just enough?

 

But I don't go against her wishes. I love her so much to defy her orders.

 

You see, I am a wonderful granddaughter.

 

I skipped my way to the kitchen. NO. I DIDN'T BANG MY HEAD ON THE WALL IN THE PROCCESS. Pssssssh. I'm not a klutz. 

 

As I reached the kitchen, my mouth went ajar. My breath hiked and I thought my heartbeat would stop. I trembled at the sight. My eyes were watery. It seems like air has been knocked out from my lungs. This is NOT happening. I could not believe my own eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THERE IS NO BREAKFAST ON THE TABLE.

 

Why grandma, why? Why must you leave me alone without any food? You know I would probably burn down the kitchen if I cook. Is that your intention grandma? You want me to die in the heat of fire with no one else around?

 

I'm being melodramatic here. She loves me.

 

*knock knock*

 

A VISITOR! WEEEEE!

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Dara was shocked when she opened her door. Standing by the door, is the Head of the village. He was panting. He was sweating. He must have ran all the way to her house. But why?

 

"Dara,*pants* your... y-your grandma..."

 

"What about my grandma?!"

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

Another day of school. I am smart. I always have my perfect score. Why must I go to school?

 

 

 

"AHHHHH OPPA! PLEASE DATE MEEEEEEEE!"

 

 

Urgh, delusional fangirls. Am I that irresistable? Why must they follow me around? Its getting on my neeeerrrrrveeeessssss. And no, I won't date them. These girls are clingy as heck and I don't want to die of a heart attack when I wake up from my sleep and see her staring directly into my eyes with their big smile *shrugs*. 

 

What is life.

 

Full of sh*t. Thats what it is.

 

 

KABBBBOOOOOOOMMMMM.

 

Something exploded from my locker once I opened it. Exploded from fangirl letters, presents, ankle guards from them for my basketball practices. I looked around. EVERY GIRL WAVED AT ME. I sighed exasperatedly.

 

What did I do in my previous life to suffer this?

 

So, I did what I usually do. Take a big rubbish bag, dump them all in, and put it beside the trash can.

 

Would the girls mind if I throw away their presents?

 

 

 

Fangirl 1 : He looks hot while throwing those presents.

Fangirl 2 : He looks cute while throwing those presents! Is that my gift he is throwing away? OH MY GOD. HE TOUCHED MY GIFT *squeals*

 

 

 

I guess not.

 

As I walked down the school hallway, I was given pats on the back by guys that pretended to be my friends. I don't remember them AT ALL.

 

Oh my god. More fangirls crowding outside my class. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF THEM?

 

 

"OPPAAAAAA!!!!"

 

 

I ignored them. They were gushing and arguing with one another about who I was looking at.

 

 

Fangirl 1 : He was looking at me!

Fangirl 2 : NO! HE WAS LOOKING AT ME.

Fangirl 3 : You b****es are ugly. HE WAS LOOKING AT ME.

 

 

 

 

Uh, no. I was looking at the floor.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Meanwhile, Dara ran with all her might to the Head's house. Her grandma fainted at the wheatfield. Dara told her grandma to stop ploughing the wheat. But did she listen? NO. Dara was crying as she stood by her grandma's weak body. She was resting. Dara let out a sigh of relief.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Dara's POV

 

Grandma. Why must you do this? I can't afford to lose you.

 

She woke up a few hours ago and we were sent back home by the Head. She had been resting for awhile now.

 

Her eyes fluttered open. Oh,grandma....

 

"You are going to kick my , aren't you?" She tried to joke.

 

"Yes. Yes I will. But you have to rest first."

 

"Dara-yah, I'm already old."

 

"Yes grandma. Those ridiculous wrinkles explains a lot." I said with all seriousness and patted her hand to comfort her that being old is OK.

 

 

*WHAPACK*

 

 

"Ouch! Why did you hit my head?!"

 

"Because you agreed that I am already old!"

 

"You are..." I whispered and fortunately, she didn't catch that.

 

"Dear, if anything happens to me, open the first drawer over there. There is an address on a piece of paper. Go there. BE CAREFUL AFTER I DIE."

 

I ignored her last sentence. She won't die any soon. She will live long. She must live and witness me getting married.

 

"Whose address is that?"

 

"You will find out soon. Aren't you going to take a look at the address now?"

 

"No. My wouldn't move. I'm too lazy *yawns*"

 

 

 

*WHAPPPAAACK*

 

 

OUCH.

 

 

 

The Next Morning

 

I turned my side to grandma. I slept with her the whole night. Looking at her peaceful form, I smiled. She looked so peaceful. Then I realised.

 

 

 

She was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note :

I'm not that good in English. I tried. Sorry for grammars or whatsoever ><