The truth.

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

"Jiyong!" 

 

Dara screamed for help but no one came. Just as Dara showed him the empty bottle, he fell unconscious. Dara rocked her body back and forth while cupping Jiyong's face. 

 

"Help..." Dara whispered as she had no energy to shout anymore.

 

"Oh my god! What happened?!" Dara heard a girl's cry. Dara looked up and saw her best friend together with Seunghyun. Dara shook her head while sobbing. Seunghyun then carried Jiyong with the help of Dara and Bom and piggyback him. 

 

"Dara, flag the taxi!" 

 

Dara can't move. She was stunned by what was happening.

 

What happened to Jiyong?

 

Bom took the instructions and managed to flag the taxi.

 

The taxi sped off to the nearest hospital.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara's POV

 

I was scared.

 

I was confused.

 

What was happening?

 

Jiyong's parents came a while ago. I showed them the empty bottle of Jiyong's pills. His parents was astonished. They never knew that their son was on prescription of any kind of medicine. They were not aware of what was happening to Jiyong's body.

 

The doctor came out from the emergency room.

 

The Kwons, Seunghyun-ssi, Bom and me were waiting anxiously for news about Jiyong.

 

The doctor told us that they needed to perform an operation immediately.

 

 

 

 

To remove the growing tumor in his brain...

 

 

 

 

 

It all went blur. Yes, we had a bad start. But I never knew I would care for him this much.

 

"Jiyong!!!" Aunty Yuri called out and fell on the floor while clutching her chest. It seems like none of us knew what Jiyong was going through.

 

"Aunty Yuri..." I tried my best to calm her down. She just wailed and keep chanting his name. Mr. Kwon looked apologetically to his wife. He then proceed with the doctor to sign the papers in order for the operation to take place.

 

"Mrs. Kwon..." It was Bom's turn to crouch on the floor and hold her arm. Both me and Bom helped her up and I mouthed a small "thank you" to Bom. I looked at Seunghyun-ssi. He was raking his hair. He too, wasnt aware of Jiyong's predicament. Seunghyun slumped his body on a chair outside the emergency room. He sighed then shook his head. He sighed again and covered his face with his palms. Bom and I led Aunty Yuri to the chair next to Seunghyun-ssi and sat her down.

 

"The operation will be in a few minutes. Let's pray for Jiyong's safety." Mr. Kwon came back from the doctor's office and stood in front of us. Although he wanted to show a brave front, the tear that escaped his eyes didn't went unnoticed by me.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It was torturous for people who were waiting for Jiyong's progression in the operation. Seunghyun offered to send Bom home because it was already late in the evening. Mrs. Kwon was leaning her head on Dara's shoulder. Dara returned the gesture by putting her head on top of Mrs. Kwon's head. They held hands tightly, hoping that they could comfort each other.

 

"Dara... What if he don't survive....?" Mrs. Kwon asked bitterly.

 

"He will survive. He must survive." Dara replied.

 

Mr. Kwon sat beside his wife. He couldn't bear to see the pain on her face. 

 

Why didn't Jiyong tell them?

 

 

 

3 hours had passed....

 

The emergency room door opened.

 

"Is Jiyong alright?!" Dara was the first one to ask the doctor.

 

The doctor looked hard into her eyes.

 

"I have bad news."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note : 

 

Wassup ma homies. A little short update!

I honestly don't listen to One Direction songs but Little Things? That's an awesome song. Haha!

So yeah, Jiyong had brain tumor.

Stay tune!!!