It's on!

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

"Whaaaaaaaaat?!"

 

 

Mrs. Kwon and her brilliant ideas. She decided to enrol Dara in a school. What more of a better choice if not at Jiyong's? She also requested to the school that Jiyong will be Dara's buddy for a month WITHOUT OBJECTIONS and also to put her in the same mighty class as Jiyong's regardless of her IQ. Mrs. Kwon felt elated and touched that her baby boy will eventually have a friend.

 

Dara.

 

She had liked her since the first time she stepped into the house.

 

 

"But omma! Look at her! From her childish clothes to her inability of catching sarcasm! Seriously, omma? Have you knocked your head somewhere? She's an idiot!"

 

"Excuse muaaaaaah! I'm NOT an idiot. These are not childish! These are cute! Look at these flowery patterns! Ain't they remind you of the countryside? I look at the brighter side of things while you, Mr. Kwon Jiyong, should do the same." Dara seethed.

 

Dara was beyond angry. Here she was, trying to befriend him and be nice to him. And there he was, calling her an idiot.

 

Oh yes, she was beyond angry.

 

"You know Jiyong, Dara is right. You need a lil' bit of sunshine in your life."

 

 

 

Who knows that sunshine might be Dara.

 

 

 

"I GIVE UP." Jiyong threw his hands up in the air in the sign of defeat.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I dislike Dara. Scratch that. I HATE HER.

 

Yeah, she might not harm me. But seriously, looking at her face make me, I don't know, IRRITATED. Yes, irritated. She's dumb. She's clumsy. She's a child. She gets on my nerves. She and her childish clothes.

 

She's cute.

 

 

She's... Wait. Whoa. What. Where did that come from? I might be having headaches because of this situation. I've got to babysit her? She's making my life harder than it is.

 

 

Yes. That reasons out why I hate her.

 

 

 

 

And omma.

 

 

 

 

 

How can I start with her? Ummmmm.... TROUBLESOME. If she was not my mum, I would have sent her to an isolated island and let her befriend with monkeys.

 

Women.

 

They are out to your lives outside down.

 

*knock knock*

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

There was a knock on Jiyong's bedroom door. Ready to face Jiyong'a wrath.

 

Jiyong yanked his door open.

 

"WHAT?!" He burst.

 

Without hesistation, Dara let herself in his room. She might be childish, clumsy but she was taught to fight for justice. She can't tolerate his behavior any longer. If they have to stay under the same roof, they better clear up all of the misunderstandings and well, stereotype of Dara to Jiyong. 

 

 

And her plan was to talk to him nicely and calmly like a civilized person...

 

 

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?? First you ignored me. That was fine. Then you called me an idiot? No. That WAS NOT FINE. I didn't do anything to you. What's with the cold shoulder? You are nothing but a snobby person. Too bad you are snobby. You are an intelligent and fine looking and I might like you. MIGHT. But too bad, you are snobby. And I DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THAT."

 

So much for being civilised...

 

Jiyong pulled her wrist towards him. Her entire body was pulled towards him. With just inches apart and they could feel each other's breath, Dara was feeling uneasy. Jiyong sensed this and he smirked.

 

Why not prolong her uneasiness for a little bit longer?

 

He put his hand around her waist and pulled her body more towards him, leaving no more space between them. He bent his head to her ear and whispered.

 

"I'm snobby. I'm intelligent. I'm good looking. You MIGHT like me. Trust me. You will fall for me without me trying."

 

"You wish." She snorted

 

"Is that a bet?"

 

"It's on. In fact, you will fall for me first." She confidently said.

 

"We'll see about that."

 

 

With that, Jiyong let go of her waist. This will be a hell of a bet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note :

Hi y'all . I had the best time of my life in Europe. I hope you will anticipate future chapters :)

Sorry for the short update. I will do better next time :(