Seunghyun and Dara?

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Dara was about to strangle Jiyong. Fortunately (unfortunately for Dara, she wanted Jiyong to die in her own hands), Mrs. Kwon came back with some bags of potato chips and soft drinks. Jiyong stretched his arm to reach a pack of chips that was placed on the other end of the bed.

 

"Jiyong, what are you doing?" Mrs. Kwon's voice stilled his movements. He slowly turned to his mother and raised his eyebrows.

 

"I want to get a bag of chips?" It came out as a question rather. Mrs. Kwon shook her head and waddled her finger towards Jiyong.

 

"No. I bought you some fruits. I don't want to get you unhealthy, baby." Mrs. Kwon said while munching her chips, mocking her son.

 

"Yes, baby." Dara joined in and both her and Mrs. Kwon let out uncontrollable laughters.

 

"I hate you all." Jiyong crossed his arms and stared at the bags of potato chips. Dara and Mrs. Kwon went for another round of laughter. They didn't realised that Mr. Kwon and Seunghyun entered the ward.

 

"Aigoo, what's happening here?" Mr. Kwon asked with raised eyebrows.

 

Mrs. Kwon ignored her husband and reached for the bag of clothes they brought for their stay in the hospital. She opened the bag. Her eyebrows furrowed.

 

"Yeobo, these clothes belong to Jiyong, me and you. How about Seunghyun and Dara?" She looked at her husband.

 

"Ah, you see, I don't want Dara to skip school because of our son. So... Seunghyun and Dara will be staying at home."

 

"BOTH OF THEM? ALONE? IN THE HOUSE?" Jiyong shrieked.

 

"It's not that I'm going to your cousin, jeez." Dara mumbled under her breath.

 

"I HEARD THAT!" Jiyong exclaimed.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Dara's POV

 

Jiyong officially lost his head. I guess the doctor cut off his "sane wire" in his brain. Kekeke. Nice move, doctor.

 

So now, after shrieks and yelling by Jiyong over me possibly Seunghyun-ssi, I'm at home. With Seunghyun-ssi. Looking at the TV, even though it was not switched on. Sitting far away from each other, each at the end side of the long sofa. Silence.

 

crickets...

 

 

crickets....

 

 

crickets......

 

 

 

crickets....

 

 

 

 

OHMYGOD! SAY SOMETHING!

 

"OHMYGOD! SAY SOMETHING!" Aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd the words just slipped out my mouth. He laughed while shaking his head. Great, Dara. This is the way for you to embarrass yourself.

 

"What do you want me to say?" He drawled ily while looking intently at me. STOP IT, DARA. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER. I looked directly into his piercing eyes. Oops. Wrong move. HE IS SO HOT... GAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

 

*ring ring*

 

His phone rang. He answered it.

 

"Yes, Jiyong...? WHAT, NO." I wondered what they were talking about.

 

"Yes, Jiyong. She is sitting quietly here." Jiyong asked about me? Awwwwww....

 

"No Jiyong, she is not me," I TAKE BACK MY "awwwwww..."! JERK!

 

Seunghyun-ssi hung up the call and directed his eyes to me. The next thing he said almost gave me a cardiac arrest.

 

"You are not planning to me, aren't you?" I gave him a mortified face. My cheeks went red. I thought his cousin was the only jerk in the family. He was the same too! I waved a fist in front of his face and he chuckled.

 

"Aigoo, Seunghyun-ssi, you are the same as Jiyong, a JERK!" I pouted. He ruffled my hair and poked my cheeks. 

 

HE 

 

 

POKED

 

 

MY

 

 

CHEEKS.

 

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 

Okay, I'm done spazzing.

 

"Just  call me Seunghyun. Or Tabi, if you want." He winked at me.

 

 

HE

 

 

WINKED

 

 

AT

 

 

 

ME.

 

 

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 

Okay Dara, breathe in and out. Why are you like this?

 

Because he is hot duh...

 

Thanks, brain for the unneccessary answer. Pffft. Okay, Dara. Continue the conversation like how normal humans would do. He told you to call him Seunghyun. Or Tabi. Hehe. Tabi sounds cute.

 

"O..Ok... Tabi." STUTTER ALL THE WAAAAAAAYYYY DARA. I APPLAUD YOU.

 

"Do you want some hot choco? I'll make it for you." I smiled and nodded. It was close to midnight and it will be nice to have some hot choco before sleep. I watched him walk his way to the kitchen. What a nice gentleman. I take back my words of him being a jerk. He is a nice guy. Aigooooo, why am I like this? Why am I blushing? Suddenly, the sofa felt so comfortable. My eyes drooped a little. NO, DARA. STAY AWAKE.YOU NEED TO TASTE THE HOT CHOCO HE IS MAKING.

 

But I'm sleepy.

 

I fell asleep in an instant.

 

Another time, hot choco.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Hot choco is h...Eh?" Seunghyun stopped in his tracks with two cups of his specially made hot choco. A smile crept on his face when he saw Dara drooling on the sofa. She was on a sitting position with her head tilted towards Seunghyun's direction. It was a disgusting sight for others with her saliva flowing sideways from . But not for Seunghyun.

 

He found it cute.

 

He put the cups on the table and gently carried Dara in a bridal style. Dara was awake by the touch. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Seunghyun who was carrying her.

 

"Omo! Tabi, you can pu.." Seunghyun shushed her.

 

"Go to sleep. I will just carry you to your room." With that, Dara went back the her lalaland.

 

Seunghyun placed her gently on her bed. He put the covers over her and took her TamTam close to her.

 

He felt the sudden urge to kiss her forehead.

 

And he did.

 

"Goodnight." He whispered against her temple after the goodnight kiss. That didn't went unnoticed by Dara. Dara felt the smooch on the forehead. Once she heard the door closed, she smiled.

 

I think I like him, Dara thought. 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

 

Jiyong was restless on his hospital bed. Both Mrs. and Mr. Kwon fell asleep at the sofa. He didn't know why he was getting all worked up in the middle of the night. He gave up on trying to sleep and just sat on the bed. He looked at the table beside his bed. His phone was lying there, somewhat inviting him to get a hold on the phone. He picked the phone up. He stared at the blank screen. He looked at the table again. Mrs. Kwon's phone was there too. He took her phone and stared at it. He pressed some buttons on the phone.

 

Dara's phone number appeared on Mrs. Kwon's phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He copied it down and saved it on his phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Without realization, he pressed the "call" button beside Dara's number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few rings, Dara answered her phone.

 

"Hello?" Her groggy voice answered.

 

"You didn't my cousin did you?" Jiyong asked in all of his seriousness.

 

"Wha..WHAT?! WHY YOU....." Jiyong stifled his laughter as Dara cursed him through the phone.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

It was 5 A.M. I decided to wake up and do some work out. Probably have a morning run.

 

I almost had a shock of my life when I saw Dara curled up on the sofa. She was sipping something from a cup. I looked at the table in front of her. There was only one cup. Was she drinking the hot choco I made for her last night?

 

"Dara, that is not hot anymore. It turned cold. You will have a stomach upset." I said gently as I walked towards her. She was shocked at my sudden appearance and almost toppled the cup if not for my quick reflexes.

 

"Aigoo... Do you often hurt yourself?" I asked jokingly and poked her cheeks. I don't know why but I like poking her cheeks. It was as soft as a baby's cheek. She shook her head while pouting. 

 

"I don't want your hot choco to go to waste." She whispered and almost took another sip when I stopped her hand. I shook my head in disapproval and took the glass away from her.

 

"I don't want you to get sick." I whispered back. She nodded like an obedient child she was. I chuckled and extended my hand towards her. She stared at my hand and looked up at my face. Her eyes landed back to my hand. She then took it and stood up. She looked confusingly at me. 

 

"Let's go!"

 

"Eh, where?" She asked while tilted her head slightly to the left.

 

"Jogging! Now go get change!" She grunted but still asked me to wait for her to get changed. My eyes followed her up the stairs. I went straight to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast for her. I looked at the clock that was on the wall. We have one hour to work out before she has to prepare for school. I looked at the preparation of breakfast for her. I shook my head while smiling.

 

I never done this for a girl before...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's note:

 

A little update for y'all! Yeah, its mostly TOPDARA moments here. I have to make it balance! Is the story going too slowly? Tell me whatcha think!