Please Stay Away From Me II

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Dara's POV

 

The sun rays passed through the curtains. 

 

I could hear birds chirping.

 

The bed is so comfortable.

 

I don't want to get up.

 

 

 

"HEY FREAK!"

 

 

Is that Jiyong, shouting through the room door? Did he called me a FREAK?! I was nice enough to offer him pills yesterday. Hmph. 

 

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FREAK? HUH...uhhhh uhhhhhhh... BLONDIE!"

 

"That's not a very good comback, freak."

 

"URGH!"

 

"Hurry up and wash up. Your GODMOTHER is waiting for you for breakfast." He emphasized on the word godmother like he loathed it so much.

 

 

I lazily get up from bed. If it is not for Aunty Yuri, I won't be moving. I never slept on a bed so much comfortable than this.

 

I went to the door and twist the door knob. OH NO! I forgot to wash up. It's a good thing that there is a toilet in my room. This is nice.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Dara skipped to the toilet,forgetting to close her room door. Meanwhile.....

 

**

 

Jiyong's POV

 

That girl.

 

Dara.

 

Because of her, I can't eat my breakfast. My angelic mother DEMANDED that we should wait for her and everybody will have to eat together. APPA EVEN AGREED. God, what is with this world?

 

I looked at those bread and eggs. I'm hungry after all those planning on how to destruct Dara.

 

What is she doing anyway?

 

I told her to hurry up!

 

Gosh, she is really testing my patience. I can't wait any longer. If I can't have my breakfast, I will just leave then.

 

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING, MR KWON?" Omma's voice boomed when I stood up from my chair.

 

"Ummm... no where?" Appa confusingly said, since omma referred me as Mr. Kwon.

 

"Tsk. Not you! Your son."

 

"School." I replied shortly.

 

"You haven't had your breakfast yet."

 

"But..."

 

"No buts, Mr! Back to your seat."

 

Why is this happening to me?

 

"Jiyong, could you help me call Dara to join our breakfast?" Omma's sudden outburst disappeared in an instant and it gave me goosebumps. 

 

"Why me?"

 

"Jiyong..." SHe had her famous warning tone on.

 

"Fine."

 

I went up the stairs to her room. Why must it be me????

 

The door was unlock. Hmmmmm... Should I open it?

 

I hesistated but I'm hungry and this is MY house. Why can't I open the door?

 

Once I opened the door, my jaw dropped.

 

 

 

OH NO.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jiyong opened her door without knocking.

 

And there she was, standing in the middle of the room with nothing but a small towel so short that it barely covered her thighs.

 

Dara was shocked.

 

Jiyong was dead to Dara.

 

"GET OUT!"

 

Jiyong stood rooted to the ground. He can't move and he don't know why.

 

With all her might, Dara shoved Jiyong out of her room and locked the door. Jiyong shook his head like a maniac. What had he just seen?

 

 

This will be awkward as hell...

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara's POV

 

I looked down at my body. Everything is covered right?

 

That Jiyong. Does he has manners? Can't he knock? Yes. I agree that this is his house. But I am a girl and I was GIVEN this room. Logically, this room is mine, right? No? I don't know. AHHHHHHH. How embarrassing. How can I face him from now on? 

 

I ran to my bed and hugged Tam Tam.

 

Omma, grandma. I'm sorry if I've sinned by showing my thighs to him. Please tell God not to drag me to hell with the girls who showed their thighs to other guys. DON'T DRAG MY TO HELL, PLEASE!

 

"Sweetheart, are you okay? Are you sick?" I heard soft knocks by the door.

 

I was on the verge of tears until I heard Aunty Yuri's voice.

 

"No, Aunty! I will be down in a minute!"

 

I wore my clothes and hurriedly went down to the dining table.

 

"I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting."

 

"It's ok sweetheart. Jiyong went to school. He looked like in a hurry. Eat your breakfast, sweetheart."

 

Jiyong.

 

Regardless whether you are sick or not, I will stay away from you.

 

I don't want to be dragged to Hell.

 

JERK!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note :

I'm sorry if the plot is moving too slowly. But trust me! There will be a lot of surprises ^^