Please Stay Away From Me.

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Dara's POV

 

This house feels so cosy... IF THAT JIYONG DOESN'T LIVE HERE. I know I can't blame him for not liking my stay. I mean, it was so sudden. But can he pretend to at least WELCOME me?

 

Sigh.

 

There's nothing I can do about that, I guess.

 

I was given the guest room. Ignoring my protests, Mrs. Kwon brought my luggage up to my new room. Jiyong didn't help with the luggage because he went up to his room after the NOT WELCOMING moment.

 

"HERE YOU GO!"

 

"Thank you, Mrs Kwon."

 

"Don't call me that. Call me Aunty Yuri. Or Mama Yuri. That will make me feel that I am really your godmother." She smiled widely.

 

"Alright Mrs, I mean, Aunty Yuri." I sheepishly said.

 

Mrs. Kwon (or now should I call her Aunty Yuri) embraced me tightly while rubbing my back. I heard her sobbed and I wanted to pull away to ask why she was crying. But she held me tighter.

 

 

"Your mum... She was a beautiful woman. You reminded me so much of her."

 

 

Aunty Yuri let go of me and quickly left me alone. Probably not wanting me to see her cry.

 

I smiled.

 

She must be really close to my mum. 

 

Let's unpack!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I probably killed someone in my previous life. Adding to my headache is this unknown girl called Dara who happens to be my mum's best friend's daughter. What's next? I don't want to know.

 

 

"Dear, I'm going out with your appa to meet a friend. Dara will be here with you. Please be nice to her."

 

 

I didn't respond. Is not talking to her means being nice to her? Yes.

 

 

"Can you stop reading that textbook and help her unpack? Please?"

 

I stood up. Even if I don't want to, omma will make me do it. She has her ways. Either threaten me by publishing my baby photos on my school's website or come by my school and treat me like a baby.

 

It happened.

 

I don't want history to repeat itself. I better save my from more embarrassment.

 

"I always knew my son is an obedient child. Bye!" She sweetly said and gave a sly smile.

 

 

No, omma. Your threats are evil.

 

 

I went to the guest room and peeked in. There she is. The subject of my biggest headache.

 

Oh. You are smiling while unpacking,huh? I will torture you until you can't take it anymore and leave this house.

 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Baby photos.

 

Omma came to school.

 

Embarrassment.

 

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

I guess my plan won't happen at all. Evil mother.*shudders*

 

"Hey! Why are you standing there?"

 

Her voice broke my train of thoughts on how to make omma disappear from Earth. I looked at her warily. I got a bunch of fangirls running after me. I got a bunch of guys who treated me as their "brother". How fake. I have an evil mother. And here is another one.

 

Dara.

 

I gave up on making plans on how to torture her. Might as well I speak my mind, right?

 

"Do you plan to stay here forever? This terrible headache..." I clutched my throbbing temple.

 

"Well, probably staying here forever. Omo! You have a headache?"

 

She fumbled through her purse. My eyebrows furrowed. 

 

"Here! Some pills. It always makes the headache go away!"

 

"Sigh. YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY HEADACHE." I pointed directly at her forehead.

 

...

...

...

 

*chuckles* "That's silly! I'm not flu. Neither I am a stress. I am a human. I can't cause headaches! You are a funny person after all!"

 

I cringed. Another problem. She is an IDIOT.

 

"Please stay away from me." My left eye twitched involuntarily.

 

She frowned. Did she get the message?

 

"Are you really sick? How serious until I have to stay away from you?"

 

 

*crickets*

 

 

 

I AM STARTING TO HATE HER. TO HELL WITH HELPING HER UNPACK. IM OUTTA HERE.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Dara's POV 

 

He is weird. I offered him pills but he didn't take any. And then he rant about his headache. I tried to make it better. But he refused me. I can't do anything, can I?

 

Oh god. There are a lot of things to unpack. This will take forever. Too bad he is having headache. If not, I would have asked him to help me. 

 

*yawns*

 

I'm tired. I will continue to unpack tomorrow.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Meanwhile, in Jiyong's room, he made a rough mindmap.

 

A mindmap with all the possible threats associated with Dara. The dangers of having Dara around the household.

 

He even planned the solution of every danger.

 

This is a battlefield.