New Friend?

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Dara's POV

 

Oh no.

 

Oh no.

 

OH NO.

 

What have I done? The man who Jiyong called "Seunghyun hyung" was writhing in pain on the floor. Apparently, I hit his head, his legs and his stomach! Ottokae????!!??

 

He is bleeding on the forehead! OMMA!

 

"YAH DARA! Don't just freaking stand there! Get a wet towel! Quick!" Jiyong shouted at the very stunned me.

 

I scrambled my way to the sink to wet the towel while both Aunty Yuri and Mr. Kwon were assisting the man to the sofa in the living room. Jiyong was searching for the aid box while mumbling curses under his breath.

 

I held back my tears. Why am I the only one who has to suffer embarrassment?

 

I went to the living room and sat beside the man. He was groaning because of too much pain.

 

Because of me.

 

I pressed the towel on his forehead to stop the bleeding. I didn't notice my hands were trembling until the man held my wrist which made me stop whatever I was doing. I slowly look at him, waiting for him to shout at me like how Jiyong did.

 

But it never came. Instead, I only heard chuckles.

 

"Aigoo, the blood might have frighten you, neh?" He said softly.

 

I just nodded my head while biting my lips.

 

MUST. NOT. CRY.

 

"Seunghyun ah, I know it's not an appropriate time to introduce each other but, this is Dara. Someone dear to me and also lives in this house."

 

Seunghyun-ssi turned to me and smile, showing that he acknowledged me. 

 

The opposite of Jiyong when I was introduced to him.

 

"I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to. I'm sorry once again." I apologised again.

 

I stood up and kept bowing down to him. He is the nephew of Aunty Yuri. I thought that I showed him disrespect by BEATING HIM MERCILESSLY. I thought I deserved a punishment. I was waiting for a scolding from Seunghyun-ssi. But then again, it never came. Instead, he stopped me from bowing by holding on to my shoulders.

 

I stopped eventually.

 

Ottokae?!?

 

Will he beat me???

 

"Aigoo. Dara-ssi, I'm ok. Relax! I'm not going to beat you!"

 

He chuckled. Did he read my mind?

 

I blushed of embarrassment.

 

"Seunghyun, go up to your room. I will give some ointment. Dara, don't worry too much, neh?" Aunty Yuri tried to comfort me.

 

Mr. Kwon nodded. Seunghyun, Aunty Yuri and her husband went up to their respective rooms. 

 

The only ones that were left were just Jiyong and a VERY DEAD me.

 

Although, Jiyong was standing behind me, I could still feel his glare. I shivered. He then walked to me and stopped right in front of my face.

 

"Really, Dara? Hitting my cousin with a pan? Seriously?"

 

I bowed down. Just as my guilt were slowly washed away with the assurance by Seunghyun that he was OK, Jiyong strikes once again.

 

"If you thought that by doing the stunts that you've been pulling off since morning were cute and will make me lose the bet, you are wrong. You looked more ridiculous. And there is NO WAY THAT I AM GOING TO FALL FOR YOU."

 

With that being said, Jiyong went up to his room, leaving me sobbing quietly in the middle of the living room. His words pierced through my heart. Am I too troublesome for this family? Should I leave?

 

Ouch.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

The next morning, Dara's eyes were puffy from crying after pondering over her decision whether to leave the Kwon residence. Although she has much hate for Jiyong, she will hate herself more if she found out that she was a troublesome figure in the house. Jiyong don't like her. She almost killed a family of the Kwons yesterday night. What will happen next?

 

"Hey. Have you been crying?"

 

Dara was startled by a voice. She didn't realized that she was already in the kitchen. Seunghyun was standing beside her, observing her face.

 

"OF COURSE NOT!"

 

"You are lying. What's with the puffy eyes?"

 

He walked towards Dara and cup her face. He went closer to her face.

 

Thump. Thump. Thump.

 

Her heart was beating fast.

 

"I... I... I didn't mean to."

 

"It's ok. My name is Seunghyun, by the way."

 

Both Seunghyun and Dara didn't realized that Seunghyun's hands were still cupping Dara's face. Until...

 

 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING ALONE IN THE KITCHEN?!?"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong's POV

 

It was a silent ride to school. Dara was sandwiched between me and Seunghyun hyung in the backseat of the car. It was awkward. Seunghyun hyung wanted to follow us to school because he "missed" our school.

 

Psssssssshhhhh. 

 

HE WAS NEVER A STUDENT THERE!! How could he possibly miss it?!

 

 

 

Flashback...

 

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING ALONE IN THE KITCHEN?!?"

 

Seunghyun hyung abruptly let go of Dara's face. Dara was turning red.

 

"Ah, Jiyong! I'm just extending my hand of friendship to Dara. You don't mind, right?"

 

End of flashback...

 

 

 

Friendship? Hah. Hyung might be falling for that Dara.

 

Wait.

 

 

 

FALLING

 

 

FOR

 

 

DARA?!

 

 

Djdkdnkdkdmkdidkeodkdidndksnidj!!!

 

No no no! *coughs* it's not that I have anything against it though *coughs*

 

BUT WHAT IF DARA FALL FOR HYUNG?!

 

DARA CANNOT FALL FOR ANYBODY!!!

 

Wait, that sounds wrong.

 

I mean, if she fall for Seunghyun hyung, then she won't fall for me. And if she won't fall for me, I can't earn my victory.

 

Aisht.

 

Kwon Jiyong ! Forget about the bet already!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

 

Hi! New update. This might be embarrassing to ask but... I need someone to make me a banner for this story. Yikes ! *hides myself*