Chapter 8

Running Out of Time

 

Chapter 8

Hoon sat in his room for a half an hour. Once he finally got up, he walked to his closet. He pulled out a completely black suit, consisting of a tank top, jeans, combat boots, and a leather jacket. He grabbed the black face mask and hat that where sitting on his dresser; he looked in the mirror placed on the wall after putting the mask on. ‘I will not fail her,’ he thought to himself, before a single tear fell from his eye. He snuck out of his room, passing his teammates who were all gathered in AJ’s room still. ‘Is this the right move?’ he though as he silently snuck out the front door. ‘Nana I’m coming for you, hang in there I know you can.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Who is this person?” AJ asked behind Kiseop, as he stared at the screen. “I don’t know, he doesn’t look like someone in the SM profiles we have,” he said while looking at another screen that showed security camera shots of different SM spies. “So out of SM we have how many different groups?” Kevin asked. Soohyun cleared his throat, “There is SHINee, SuJu, F(x), SNSD, EXO, and six solo spies we are mainly up against.” “Gosh that’s a lot, can’t believe we only have a few solo spies, then for groups it’s just us and Paran,” Eli added on.

“Yeah, but EXO is the newest group to come out of SM, I highly doubt that these people that kidnapped Nana and Dongho are a part of SM.” Kiseop though out loud. “Well maybe SM has joined another company, or just trying to confuse us,” AJ stated. “But we should start planning on how we are going to get them out of this situation. Kevin go grab Hoon from his room we need him here to help us.”

Kevin nodded while getting up from his chair. He left the room and walked down the hallway to Hoon’s room. He knocked on his door, “Hoon? We need you to come to AJ’s room to help plan away to save Nana and Dongho.” Hoon’s room stayed silent, so Kevin knocked again, still no reply. He opened the door and looked around. “Hoon?”

Hoon was nowhere to be found. Kevin ran down the hallway back to everyone else, “He’s gone.” Kevin stood in the door way with a look of panic on his face. “What do you mean he’s gone,” Soohyun sounded irritated? “He’s not in his room,” Kevin replied back. “Do you think,” Eli paused and looked around at the others, “That idiot.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were still tied to the chair. “Why won’t you let me go?” You yell at the top of your lungs. “Why won’t you shut the hell up for ten minutes,” a voice said as the door opened. A bleach blonde man walked into the room with a tray of food. “Why don’t you release me, and then I will be quiet.” You snickered back at him. “I wish I could but our orders where to keep you safe and do what we want to the brat next door,” he smirked his gum filled smile. “Who’s in charge here?” you questioned him. “People you know,” his stare we piercing as he walked around you to set the tray on a table behind you. “You know what?” He asked the rhetorical question, “I feel really bad for the situation you are in,” he stopped in front of you and he grabbed your chin, “you’re so young and pretty, I bet anyone would hate to see the situation you are in.” You spit in his face, “Then why can you stand it?” “I can’t, this is really hard for me as well.” He replied as he wiped his face. “But, I’m not the one in charge of you.” “I hate you, why don’t you just leave before something happens to you.”

“What do you….” He toppled over grabbing his private area. “You think, Bang Young Guk, that as a rooky group of spies you would be taught to tie up your hostages’ legs to the chair as well.” You scolded him. “How do you know who we are,” asked another voice. Two more blonde guys walked in, one looking much younger than you and the other few years older than you. “I do my research,” she looked at them, “Himchan, Zelo. Now do you want to be the next ones on the ground joining you friend or are you, Going To Let Me Go?” “We can’t do that, Noona,” Zelo said. “Don’t call me Noona, I hate that word,” you sneered at him. “Nooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaa,” he said poking his tongue out at you. “Don’t taunt me child or you’ll end up in a world of pain.” You said looking at the one on the ground. “You don’t scare me,” he taunted you even more, stepping a little closer. He looked you directly in the eyes and leaned forward. “I warned you,” you said before you head-butted him.

“Now are you going to release me, or am I going to have to do more dam-,” all of a sudden someone flung a piece of cloth in your mouth and tied it behind your head. You started to struggle, your screams being muffled. “Now that will keep you quiet.” Himchan said, as you started to cry. ‘How am I supposed to get out of here,’ you pouted to yourself as the three guys left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoon walked down the busy streets of Seoul, keeping his head down, making sure not to make any kind of eye contact. He turned down an empty ally way. ‘Where could their HQ be at?’ Hoon questioned himself, ‘It’s here in Seoul obviously.’ As Hoon walked further down the dark ally, he found five dark figures.

“Ah, you have finally arrived.” One of them spoke. “We thought all seven of you would come.” Another one spoke. “Where is Nana,” Hoon hissed, he just wanted to know where she was. “Oh, so you only care for the girl, you might want to care more for the boy,” one of the other figures laughed at him while handing over a tablet.

Hoon took the tablet, on the screen showed Dongho. He was in horrible conditions. He was tied up and shriveled up into a little ball. “What have you done to him?” He looked up from the screen. “Oh, we haven’t done anything to him, we haven’t touched him. You should be blaming B.A.P not us, for the condition he is in.” The same one spoke, “We aren’t that mean to people, that’s why Nana is in a safe state.” He said as stepped closer to slide the screen to show Hoon what he meant. There sat Nana sitting her chair with her head down. “You guys are some real bastards.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘How could I put myself in this situation?’ You questioned yourself ‘I know this was all my idea but this has gone too far.’ You reflect on the other night when you had to talk to the SHINee members.

~You pulled into the parking lot of the apartment building that you and Taemin shared, you sighed. You parked in the far back behind the building so no one on the road could see you. As you and Taemin got out of your car, you walked over to the passenger side to get your gym bag, and to check your phone. You winced at the bright light coming from the screen, you had 4 new text messages, you checked to see who they were from. One came from Hoon and the other three from Dongho. “Great,” you said as you skimmed over the texts from Dongho.

Taemin stared at you, “What?” You looked back at him, “Oh, n- nothing.” You stuttered and slipped your phone into your back pocket, so he couldn’t see. While that was going on, Onew got out of the van and opened the back door. Key, Jonghyun, and Minho all slipped out.

“So what do you guys want to talk about?” you said as you crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow. “The boss thinks it’s time for you to come back to SM,” Key said while adjusting his jacket. “But my mission isn’t over yet, I at least need a couple more months,” You replied. “I don’t think we can grant that,” Jonghyun announced. “You will have a week, and then you’re going to finish your time back in America.” You just stared at Jonghyun. How could you be done now, “But we haven’t even captured U-Kiss yet?” “That’s why; you have spent three years there and haven’t even made a move yet to help us capture them.” Minho stated. “Boss thinks we can capture them must faster without you.”

“We don’t want to hurt you sister,” Taemin said while putting his hand on your shoulder, “we just need to get this over with as fast as possible.” “What if I know a way to capture them.” You blurted out and dropped you r head to stare at the ground. “What do you mean?” Onew asked. “I think I know a way to capture them.” You paused, “I have a date with one of them tomorrow, and then before I left another one confessed his feelings to me.” You looked up at them. They were silent, surprised at how close you truly were with the U-Kiss members. “You kidnap me and my date and they are guaranteed to come.” “That might actually work Nana, you aren’t completely worthless.” Key stated. “We just need a little more to work off of here,” Onew thought out loud, “we will come up with something back at HQ. Now you to go inside and take it easy, we have a big day tomorrow.”~

“Stupid, stupid, stupid.” You muffled into the cloth in your mouth. “Why did I have to come up with this ridiculous plan?” You looked up when you heard the door open. “Do you think you will be good if I untie you, Noona?” Another, young, blonde haired boy asked as he walked in, he seemed a lot nicer than the other three that where in here earlier. He went behind you and untied the cloth. “Like I told Zelo, don’t call me Noona,” you replied in a harsh tone once the cloth was out of your mouth. “But I think Noona fits you,” he replied in a whisper as he walked back around to face her. He had a sweet smile on his face. “The word Noona makes me feel old.” You told him as you started to relax.