Chapter 6

Running Out of Time

“Well I guess I better be getting ready for our date.” You said as you got out of bed, “so it’s time for you to head out of my room.” You pushed Dongho out of your room. “Wait what should I do while you are getting ready?” He replied once you had him out the door. “Was anyone in the living room?” he shook his head in reply. “Then you can go watch some T.V.” You stated. He turned and walked down the hallway, once he disappeared behind the wall you tiptoed over to Taemin’s room.

You knocked lightly, hoping he wouldn’t reply. “Come in,” Taemin whispered as he opened the door. You pushed him back in while shutting the door behind you quietly. “You need to stay in here for the next 20 minutes or so,” you whispered in a harsh tone. “Dongho is here right now, and he can’t see you or we are all screwed.” “I know little sister,” he said as he patted your head. “I’m not that stupid. Also I have secret cameras outside so I know who is here,” he said pointing to where his computers were set up. He had the security monitors up on one computer while the other one was turned off. “Why aren’t these cameras set up to my computer?” You pouted. “Because, I’m not the one working for the enemy, which is in our house right now,” he replied back while pushing you out the door. “Now go get ready, I’ll see you later tonight.”

He shut the door.  “Fine!” You yelled back at him through the shut door. “Nana who are you yelling at?” Dongho poked his head around the corner. “Just my brother, it’s nothing you need to worry about though,” you replied back, you forgot Dongho was in living room. He walked up to you, “You still need to change, so hurry up,” he chuckled, “and also there is a little present in you room as well, it’s just something from all of us U-Kiss members.” He smiled and pushed you back into your room.

‘What’s with everyone being in a hurry today, I’m just getting pushed around my goodness.’ You sighed while walking up to your closet. You grabbed your favorite shirt, a white baggy shirt with a large heart on it, and your favorite black skinny jeans(refrence pic) . Once you got your clothes on, you walked over to your vanity mirror to do your hair and makeup. You noticed the box that Dongho mentioned to you. It had pink wrapping paper on it and a red bow on top of it, you opened the box. Inside was an adorable red and white hair bow. You looked at it; it matched your outfit perfectly.

You walked out your bedroom door once you were all set to go. You headed down the hall way to the living room to find Dongho just relaxing on the couch. You smirked at him, “you ready to go?” He looked over at you and shook his head. He got up off the couch and walked you to the front door and held it up open for you.  You chuckled at him. “What’s so funny?” He asked with a smirk on his face. “Just how polite you are being today, you have matured into a gentleman overnight,” you laughed to yourself. He patted you on the head, “See I don’t always have a hormonal problem.” He walked you down the hallway of your apartment building, to the elevators.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Dongho just activated the camera,” AJ said to Hoon, “it looks like they are just now leaving her apartment. Everyone put in your headphones.” Hoon and Kevin did as they were told. Kiseop started focusing the camera, while AJ put the picture up onto a larger screen. “So Nana, what do you want to do for our date?” The guys could hear Dongho say through the headphones. “I’m not very picky so anything is fine with me,” Nana replied. The boys started to watch the video and listen in on their conversation very carefully.

As they exited the building, “There is a park not that far from here, and then in the opposite direction the movie theatre, if you want to do either of them?” “Is there a café or restaurant around here?” He asked. “I really don’t know this section of Seoul very well.” He laughed. “Yeah, if we go that direction,” she pointed, on the screen the boys could see her small hand point down the street, “there is a cute little café that not very many people know about, but then in that direction,” she pointed in the opposite way, “there is a very nice restaurant with some of the best mandu.”

“Dongho pick the café, since she said not very many people know about it,” Hoon started to say into a microphone that was connected to an earpiece that Dongho had. “It will be more private, also it will be of a friend atmosphere than if you where to go to the restaurant.”

“Why don’t we go to the,” he paused as he took in the information that Hoon told him. “The café.” “Ok, it’s in the direction of the park as well, so once where done at the café we go and take a walk.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they arrived at the café, they took a seat in the far back. It was pretty empty except for a few costumers that looked like they had important jobs, by the way they dressed. Dongho picked up the menu to see what they had, “So what would you recommend to me,” He asked? “I usually don’t come to cafés very often.”

“I usually don’t drink coffee, so I get a Frappuccino,” they heard you reply. “Why didn’t we put a camera on Dongho?” Kevin slumped into his seat. “I’m sorry, I was just thinking of putting one on Nana. Who cares though, we are still getting the information we want aren’t we?” Hoon snarled back. “Can you two be quiet, for one second? You won’t be able to hear anything if you keep on talking,” Kiseop finally spoke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

sorry if it seems kind of dry right now, i hit another wall of writers block :( so this was the best i could come up with for now, so everyone wish me luck on my ACT tomorrow, so hopefuly after that is done my writers block will be over because i have been stressed out with studying for this very important test :) also the reference photo for Nana's outfit is on my other computer, which my parents took with them on their vacation and i'm to lazy to look it up right now lol