Chapter 12

Running Out of Time

 

Entering into the ally where a car was waiting for them, Himchan was holding the door open for you and Dongho. “You need to sit in the passenger’s seat, so I can take off the bomb,” he said stopping Hoon from entering the car with his arm. “She’ll still be able to talk to you from the back, don’t worry.” Himchan flashed his smile at Hoon to show that everything would be all right, before entering the backseat and closing the door.

“Whatever,” Hoon hissed to himself before opening his door.

Once they all were in Taemin drove off, gravel flew and smoke came from the tire. The smell of burning rubber was present. Soon they hit the main road and Taemin calmed his driving to go with the flow of the traffic.

You started to nurse to Dongho giving him water and helping Himchan with the removal of the device, before it could explode. Scared for everyone lies everyone stayed quiet; it seemed like time was standing still.

“It hurts,” Dongho whimpered.

“I’m sorry but it seems they put the wires into your skin,” Himchan stared at the open bomb. “we need to stop at a pharmacy and a hardware store to remove this thing.”

“We don’t have the time right now Himchan, can we make do with what we have?” you questioned him, with fear in your eyes. You didn’t want to lose your best friend like this, and you felt horrible for getting involved in their lives like you did. 

“I can try but it’s going to be a very difficult and painful procedure.” He gave you worried look, “I don’t want to put the poor child through so much pain.”

“I can handle it just remove it before it kills us all,” Dongho interrupted the conversation. He sounded so mature for someone his age in this potion. “I don’t care if you rip it out of me and I die, just get rid of it,” he added on to make Himchan move faster.

You rolled up a piece of cloth for Dongho to bite down on, “Open,” you said softly while putting the cloth near his mouth waiting for him to open.

“Do I have too?” He looked at you questioningly.

You just shook your head in a yes motion, “It’s for the best.” With that said you put the cloth in his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The B.A.P members got out of their hiding spots, holding up their guns from all directions. Minho grabbed Eli and swung him around placing his gun to his head, while at the same time the members of B.A.P closest to the group of their enemies grabbed someone as well and placing their guns into the backs of Seungri, AJ, Soohyun, and G-Dragon.

Jonghyun grabbed his gun and pointed at the remaining members, “Now the rest of you put your hands on you heads’ and get up against the wall.”

They all walked timidly to the wall with their hands on their heads’, obeying his commands.  They didn’t want to start a show down and get anyone killed.

G tried to fight off Bang, but he just pushed the gun further into his spine. “You know it only takes one shot,” Bang pause, “and your dead.” He silently said into G’s ear. “I don’t think you should be fighting me.”

G stopped struggling and gave in. Key and Onew went around and bound everyone’s hands and taking away their weapons.

Once everyone was set, bound and weapons free the group started to lead their new hostages to their hidden location, where the other hostages were supposed to be. It was a long journey back to this spot but they could manage another trip. The U-kiss and Big Bang members looked like a chain gang, walking in a line and prisoners, their heads hung low in shame.

Once reaching the destination they walked in, not thinking anything of the other people. They did their usual thing with getting their hostages placed into their right spots, putting two into a certain room making sure to put weaker members with stronger ones, and also taking a blind fold to one member and taping the moth of the other; so there could be not communication between members and also tying their feet as well so escape could not as easy for them.

Then finished with that Onew and Bang being the leader went to check on the other two, older hostages. They opened the door and flicked on a flash light to see. They scanned the dark room and found nothing, not a soul in sight, all that was left was cut rope.

“Where are Nana, Taemin, and Himchan,” spoke Bang looking over at Onew, who had a look of disgust on his face.

Onew did not speak, but he wasn’t happy with the situation. He stormed out if the cell and started looking in other rooms for the trio, hoping they didn’t do what he thinks they did. He walked past Jonghyun and Key, “Well your guys is thought was wrong they did leave, nice job you two.”  The two looked at each other wondering what he was talking about, and then realized the same thing, no Taemin, no Nana, and no Himchan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Himchan kept working on the bomb trying to figure out if it what its trigger source was. “I have no clue what Youngjae did, I can’t figure out the trigger is, I don’t want to cut a weird and it be wrong,” he was unsure of what to do. “I’m expert in this kind of stuff.”

“What does he usually trigger his bomb work to?” Hoon asked from the front, finally joining in the conversation.