Chapter 9

Running Out of Time

“Nana, Dongho, and Hoon are in trouble Hyung,” Soohyun said over the phone. “We need help from your team. We don’t know what to do; we have never been in a situation like this Hyung.” Soohyun kept this conversation going on for a while, trying to get the person on the other line to agree to help them. “I will do anything for you guys if you help us out, we have never worked as a team of five or less.” Soohyun paused, “Ne… If it means you will help us. Kamsahamida, see you guys very soon then.” Soohyun replied as he hung up the phone.

Soohyun walked into the living room, were the other member were sitting on the floor with several large pieces of paper sprawled out, each piece of paper had a bunch of scribbles on it. “Ugh, this makes no since, we can’t think of anything, Soohyun Hyung,” Kevin said scratching his head. “It’s just too hard placing three people in good spots, we need more-,” AJ started to say before the doorbell interrupted him.

Eli got up from the floor to answer the door. “Uh, Anyounghasayo, can I help you?” Eli sounded confused. Soohyun came up hind him, “Oh, Jiyong Hyung, come in please.” The group from YG came in, “Haven’t I told you to call me GD?” G-Dragon replied back to Soohyun. “Mianhe, Hyung.”

“So what do you have planned so far?” asked Seungri. “Not much, we have tried to planned, but we couldn’t come up with anything,” Soohyun said while taking a seat on the floor. “See we have tried everything but first off we don’t know what room Nana and Dongho are in if they are at the SM headquarters.” Soohyun started picking up the ideas off the floor and handing them to the members of Big Bang.

“What if you try this?” Daesung took a pen and flipped over one other sheets of paper. He started drawing out a much defined plan and handed to AJ to look over. AJ looks at a Daesung, “This might actually work. Why didn’t I think of this?”  “I got two more years of wiseness on you kids,” Daesung smiles back at AJ.

AJ hands over the plan to the other members and Daesung starts to explain it. After a couple minutes of silent for everyone to review the plan on their own, they hear someone start to sing. “Catch me if you can, I’m forever a performer. There are no constraints for me tonight Mama Just Let Me Be Your Lover. Past this chaos, nananana.” (A/N English lyrics to Fantastic Baby, Seungri’s part). They look over to find Seungri drawing on one of the old plans

“This is one reason why we don’t give him a gun, or let him on the field,” Taeyang whispered to Kevin. “I can see that,” Kevin whisper back. “We are surprised he has a girlfriend,” T.O.P joined in their conversation. “He does?” Kevin sounded bewilder that. Taeyang shook his head, “Her name is Mae, she’s a little bit brighter than him, but not by much.” “Let me guess, she’s a blonde?” Eli couldn’t resist the American styled joke. He and Kevin chuckled at the joke, while Taeyang and T.O.P shook their heads rapidly up and down. Kevin and Eli both stopped laughing. “Oops, sorry.” They said in unison.

“Hey Hyung, do you like it? It’s a cat.” Seungri said with a smile showing the drawing to Taeyang, “Do you think Mae will like it?” “Yes she will love, knowing it will come from your heart,” Taeyang gave him a smile. “Are you sure,” Seungri asked concerned. “Yes, I am, now go finish coloring while we discuss over this plan.” Taeyang told him.

“Well you should come with us.” Onew said to Hoon, “If you want to see your partner again.”  Hoon started to walk towards them, “Why won’t you take me to me to Nana only Dongho?” Key walked behind Hoon and handcuffed his hands. “Because, Nana is too important to us,” Key added on. “Wae?” Hoon asked as they started to walk down the dark alleyway.  “Let’s just say Nana and I go way back, and we know a lot about each other,” Taemin stated, “we have a lot of work to do now, so just be quiet.”

With that said Jonghyun through a bag over Hoon’s head. After walk for about ten minutes, the group finally came to a stop. Hoon could hear a door being opened and he was shoved inside and dragged up a stair case.

“Now who do we have here?” questioned an unfamiliar voice to Hoon. “Your newest hostage, the others are surely to follow behind now that we got two of their members and their beloved Nana,” Minho said as he took off the bag on Hoon’s head.

“I’m not their beloved anything,” whispered a voice that sounded like Nana’s. As the bag came off of Hoon’s head he was shocked to see Nana standing in front of him.

“Noona makes me feel old,” you said while looking down. “You really aren’t all that much older than me so I guess I can call you by your name,” Jongup replied back to you as he released your hands.  “Kamsahamida,” you whispered as you rubbed your wrists.

“Well your brother should be back soon. Do you want to come out to the other room?” Jongup asked you while giving you a hand up out of the chair. “Sure, just make sure Bang and Zelo stay away from me, we aren’t on each other’s good sides,” you chuckled while getting up. “Yeah I heard what happened, nice work,” he laughed with you.

As you left the room you found SHINee and the other BAP members standing around a person with a bag over there head. “Who do we have here?” Bang asked his sunbaes. “Your newest hostage, the others are surely to follow behind now that we got two got two other their members and their beloved Nana,” Minho replied back looking straight at you. He started to take the bag off of the victims head as you replied back in a whisper, “I’m not their beloved anything.”

You looked at the hostage and realized it was Hoon. You instantly looked down and you could feel the tears starting to form in your eyes. “Nana what do you mean? Why are you out here and not tied up like you were?” Hoon started questioning you in an angered voice. You stayed silent.

“Oh, did we not tell you,” you heard Key say as he walked over to you. “Tell me what? All you said is you have known her for a long time, that could mean anything,” Hoon sneered back at him. “Well yes we have known Nana for a long time, but that’s because she works for SM and she is Taemin’s little sister. She is practically family to all of us at SM.” Key laughed back at him. “Now that you know, you can go into the room with the brat maknae of yours.”

Hoon was shoved into a dimly lit room, his hands where still cuffed behind his back. The door was slammed shut behind him. He started to walk around the room a little to see if he could find Dongho. He took a couple of steps in to the middle of the room, when all of a sudden he tripped over something. Hoon fell to the floor hitting his head. “Aish, that ing hurt. What did I trip over?” he said as he started to sit up.

What he saw was Dongho lying in the same position he was on the tablet screen. “Hey Dongho,” Hoon took his foot to shake the body. “Wake up bapo.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N this chapter isn't completed yet, i just had to update since i haven't in a long time.... i feel really bad for my subscribers for having to wait so long.... I hope you enjoy the humor, that was much needed in this story (or atleast what i thaught was needed) lol, and by request my friend (hint hint Mae) gave me of Big Bang coming into the story.

I feel so mean for leaving a cliffhanger like this, its like Dongho is dead... idk if he is or not but we will find out