Chapter 13

Running Out of Time

Onew walked into the room that held the leaders in it, since they looked like they looked to be a match to put together. Being that G-D looked like a weakling compared to Soohyun and another reason Onew wanted them in the same room was so they could talk to them both at the same time. He walked up to the two and ripped the tape off of G’s mouth and pulled down the blind fold on Soohyun.

“I have a little secret for you two,” he began. “You do not want to save Nana no more, because she belongs to us.” He stared at the two intently.

Soohyun looked back up at him, confused. He stayed silent trying to figure out what he meant, what did he mean by, ‘Nana belonged to them.’ “How can she belong to you?” He finally spoke up, “She’s one of us, she has no ties you.”

“Oh, so you think,” Onew begun. “You think a little too much, but I’ll make your thinking process a little bit easier,” he paused, “Nana is new to your company right?”

“Yeah?” Soohyun replied quickly, “She joined a few years ago.”

“She did really well in her trainee days?”

“I don’t see where you are going with this,” G spoke.

“Just answer the question Soohyun.”

“Yeah she was; she finished within a month or so, I guess.”

“Hmmm, that seems kind of short huh?”

“I guess, it took me a few years, but also I transferred from another company,” Soohyun thought.

“What makes you think that Nana didn’t transfer?”

“Her resume….”

“Lying is very common when entering in a resume.”

“So…” G spoke again, “I lied on mine to YG.”

“Am I talking to you?” Onew spoke to G without looking at him.

Soohyun looked over to him, “What did you lie about?”

“My age.”

“Ok you’re done.” Onew bent down to G and put the tape back over his mouth. “Now what where we talking about?”

“Uh… Nana’s resume.”

“Oh, Yes, what if I said, she had former training and her brother is a part of SHINee?”

“Wait? What?” Soohyun looked up at Onew, “What do you mean by, brother?”

“Nana’s surname is Lee right?” Onew started to pace in front of Soohyun. He placed his hand by his mouth, cupping his hand on his chin, his index finger and thumb made an L shape.

Soohyun stayed quiet and watched Onew walk back and forth, his brow creased in frustration and his eyes filled with anger. He knew where Onew was going with this, “Taemin.” Soohyun finally spoke up.

“Bingo,” exclaimed Onew with a chuckle.

“Uh um, I honestly don’t know,” Himchan looked over to Hoon with worry eyes, “He never tells us, we’ve honestly haven’t been together that long as a team, so I honestly don’t know Youngjae all that well either. So the best I can do is hope I cut the right wire.”

You looked up taking your attention off of Dongho, “Hope? You have to cut the right wire, or we all are dead.”

“Uh I vote not dying,” Taemin said with a straight not taking his eyes off the road.

“We all vote that I think,” Hoon looked over to Taemin.

“Ok everyone quiet now, I need to work on this and focus.” Himchan shushed everyone.

You went back to work with Himchan, making sure Dongho was ok and so that he wouldn’t go into shock.

Taemin turned into a parking lot of a hardware store and across the street was a convenes store. “Here get the supplies you need,” Taemin pulled up to the main entrance so Himchan could get out and run in. “I’ll run you across the street to get the other supplies when he comes back,” he looked over at Hoon.

Hoon just stared at him “I don’t know what to grab.”

“I’ll go in with you,” You looked up at him real quick, not wanting to take too much attention off Dongho.

The car fell silent, except the few times Dongho would let out a moan here and there, while Himchan was in the store. It took Himchan about ten minutes to grab the things he would need to finish the procedure, and Taemin drove over to the other door doing the same thing, waiting by the Entrance of the store so they could get in and out as fast as possible.

“Are you sure you will be able to watch him while I’m in there?” You questioned Himchan, your body half way out the car door. You were really concerned and didn’t want anything to happen to your best friend.

“He’ll be fine,” Himchan gave you a reassuring smile, “I won’t start anything until you come back.”

“What do think is going on,” Bang looked around the room, at his younger members and the other SHINee members.

“What do you think?” Key looked over him on the couch, “There isn’t much to say but we all have been betrayed.” Everyone could hear the sarcasm coming off his voice.

Younjae leaned against the wall with a slight chuckle, “Don’t forget I still have control over them, they little one has a bomb attached to him.” He swag a set of keys around. “They won’t get too far, trust me.” He’s eyes narrowed and he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“We didn’t tell you could do that.” Minho spoke with a little bit of anger in his voice.

The SHINee members never gave any of the B.A.P members’ permission to do any such thing. SHINee would never go so far to actually use explosives on a hostage. They were more of a threat than anything. They have only killed four people after all, none of the members really wanted to kill anyone, they were more of the underdogs and took only hostages, while SuJu would do they killing for them. The records on SuJu for killing were off the charts really. If someone got in the way of their missions you would end up dead.

“Why would you guys do such a thing, it was never a part of the plan,” Key looked at them, he did not like how a younger group, who was supposed to be working under them for training purposes, would end up doing their own thing.

“Amusement,” Bang mentioned. “It was kind of enjoyable to think you are a master of someone's life or death.”