Chapter 15

Running Out of Time

“Himchan do you think it would be best to do this in a more stable area?” You said looking back at Himchan.

“I don’t know where we could take him,” Himchan replied back. “Our dorm would be the worst place to go.”

“And we live in an apartment with many residents,” Taemin said as well. “There would be too many witnesses, Nana.”

 “Hoon, what about your dorm, could we be able to get in and not look suspicious?” You eyed Hoon waiting for an answer.

It took him a few minutes to respond, he a lot to think about it. Would bring in his former enemies and ex-coworker be a good idea even if it meant saving his friends life. What if it was another trap? What if the other members are still there, what would they think? What happens after the device is removed and now his enemies know the location of the group?

“Sure,” he replied back quietly, almost silently. “Teamin pull over, I’ll drive.”

With that said Taemin did, and the two switched seats. Hoon veered off causing everyone to be slung back into their seats and a trail of smoke followed behind. Where there location was to the dorm would have been a twenty minute drive but with the speed Hoon went it was shortened to five.

“Wow your company treats you guys very well,” Taemin commented on the private duplex in front of them. “Why don’t we live in one of these Sis?”

“She actually does have a private room here with us since she works with us,” Hoon replied for her while parking the car in the garage. “But I don’t know if it’s still available anymore.”

“I would understand after today if it wasn’t.” You put your head down in shame.

On that note everyone got out of the car in silence, Hoon and Himchan carried Dongho into the house and up the stairs to his room while Taemin and you lingered behind discussing plans on what would happen next to the two of you.

“Are we going to run away to America?” You asked him, “To our Aunt and Uncle?”

“Actually I think we can stay here, maybe NH will keep you and accept me,” He paused, “And maybe even Himchan. Since you came back and us two helped but it’s very slim. But, also if that doesn’t work out I know where we can find our father, if you’re willing to except him back.”

“Wait you know where he is?” You whispered harshly at him, “How long have you known?” you stopped in your tracks. “If you have known why haven’t you told me before?”

“Nana, calm down,” Taemin placed his hands on your shoulders, trying to bring down your anger. “He was right under our noses, I was upset when I found out too but it’s nothing to be at mad at me for.” He gently kisses your forehead, “you know I love you and do everything I do to protect you, like sending you to America.”

You sighed, “I guess you’re right.” You looked up at him. “But do you know why he lef-“

“Nana,” Himchan stuck his head out the doorway of a bedroom, “I need you please, Hoon is no help.”

“Hey I’m trying my best here, I don’t know what I’m doing, Nana help.” You could hear Hoon reply back loudly from inside the room.

“You help Himchan, I’ll talk to Hoon now since he seems to be,” he paused while turning around to head to the room, “In a better mood, you know?”

“He’s back to being himself now,” you smiled at Taemin before walking off with him to the room.