Chapter 10

Running Out of Time

Dongho looked up, his eyes were red and swollen, and a stream of dried blood stained the left corner of his mouth and chin. “Hyung?” Dongho asked in a strained voice, “Why are you here? I said I could do it my-.” Dongho started to cough up blood onto the floor. “Yeah, you think you can get yourself out of this situation? You’re beat to hell.” Hoon said with wide eyes.

Dongho struggled to sit up; he had a hard time supporting himself up since his hands were also tied behind his back, “I’m too much of an easy target when in this position I guess. They slammed me against the wall, kicked me in the stomach, and then they put this thing around my neck.” He strained his neck to show Hoon.

Hoon leaned in to see the device on his partner’s neck. The device had a black cord that wrapped around Dongho’s neck, and a little black box. He looked even closer to exam it. The box had a few buttons on it, with a red and yellow wire sticking out of it. As well as a red flashing light. “Dongho,” Hoon looked him straight in the eye. Hoon eyes were filled with fear, “I think that is a bomb.”

  “A bomb?” Dongho quizzed Hoon. Hoon just shook his head, “If we get out of this alive, it will be a miracle.” “If we are in this state, I wonder what Nana situation is like,” Dongho looked concerningly at Hoon. Hoon just looked away with a disgust look on his face, “That is just fine. You shouldn’t be worried about her, she doesn’t deserve it.” “?” Dongho looked at him, “What do you mean? She’s practically family.”

“Yeah that’s what I said, she’s a . Nana is no longer a part of our family, Dongho.” Hoon sneered at him. “But we were so close to getting you two together. What happened in that short amount of time?” Dongho was amazed to hear so many profanities coming out of Hoon’s mouth. “It’s not just what happened when you were away from Nana at the café,” Hoon pause for a second and looked back at Dongho, “She is Taemin’s little sister, she is a part of SM and she has been lying to us this whole time. She was never a part of the NH family, and she never will be.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Key!” You yelled, “Why are you so mean?” “Do you care for that piece of crap?” Jonghyun quizzed you, “do you not want your plan to follow through, or do you want to go back to America and never be a part of a family again?” “Taemin Oppa, what is he saying?” You had no clue what he meant by ‘never be a part of family.’

Taemin looked down, so he wouldn’t have to look you in the eyes. You ran to Taemin’s side, “Taeminnie~~~~,” you pleaded for his attention. “If we don’t complete this mission Boss says we need to get rid of the weakest link,” he paused and looked at you then away again, “which means you. Also Boss said if it happens we can no longer communicate, and you need to forget about me as if I never existed.” “So basically I would have to live as if I was diagnosed with dissociated fugue?” (A/N Dissociated fugue is a mental illness where someone forget who they are, where they came from, and has the desire to move to a random location (fugue Latin for fly)) He shook his head in a yes motion. “But why? I don’t understand, I’ve done so much for you guys, I gathered so much information for you. Aren’t I your guys’ sister, why would you let him do this to me, you guys are nothing but dirt.” You stormed off back into the room you just came out of not too long ago; tears started streaming down your face. Tears filled with anger, sorrow, and guilt.

The door slammed behind you. Grabbing the chair from the middle of the room, you threw it against the wall out of rage. The chair broke into several pieces; you then grabbed the tray of food and through it across the room towards the door, you didn’t watch the impact. You were expecting to hear the sound of metal tray hitting wood, but instead you heard the sound of a voice. “Hey, next time watch where you throw things.” You turned around to see Himchan covered in banana milk and mash potatoes.

“Sorry,” you bowed in apology, tears where still running down your face. “I broke your chair.” “It wasn’t our chair,” He replied back with a smirk. You chuckled a little. He started to pick up some of the napkins on the floor, he handed some to you. You take them and wipe your tears, “Kamsahamida.” He started to clean himself off.

“Why are you being so nice to me now?” You questioned his action towards you. “Well, I think you need a friend to talk to, also you need to stop breaking stuff,” he laughed at the second part. “I don’t need a friend; I need my family to understand my actions.” You told him. “I am still going to stay in here, and if you decide to tell me anything I will listen.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin watched as his sister stormed off.  He wasn’t happy with the situation that they were in. he didn’t want to lose his sister even though she is the only family he has left. “Gosh that ,” Minho sighed under his breathe. “What should we do now?” Onew asked, “We still have the other five we need to get.” “I guess we should head out, Taemin you should probably stay here with Himchan we will take the other B.A.P members with us this time.”  Key suggested.

The group left leaving Taemin by himself. He fell to his knees; he couldn’t believe he chose SM over his own flesh and blood. ‘Nana must be devastated’ he thought to himself. He got up off the floor, and walked towards the room Nana was in. when he opened the door he saw Himchan had Nana embraced in a hug, both were on the floor wrapped in each other’s arms.

Taemin cleared his throat, “What’s going on in here?” The two released each other as the awkward level rose. “None of your business,” Nana replied back wiping the tears from her eyes. “Nana, I didn’t mean to hurt you, I’ve realized my mistake of choosing SM over you, and I didn’t think the boys would go through with it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- sorry that im writing short chapter again, i need to learn how to stretch a story so it doesnt move so fast