Chapter 14

Running Out of Time

Hoon walked a head you, at a faster pace that you couldn't keep up with easily. You did your best though to keep up with him. Since the two of you got out of the car he has tried to keep his distance and has been giving you the cold shoulder.

“I know you are mad at me for what I have done but you don’t have to act the way you are right now towards me,” you said has he stopped by the pharmacy area looking at the bandages and other supplies. “ Hoon, stop ignoring me, your being an , you know I don’t tolerate this kind of attitude.” You hit him upside the head.

He still ignored you pretending you weren’t there, “Fine.” You said grabbing a first aid kit and walking off, “We don’t have time for this you idiot.” You yelled at him. Walking down another aisle you grabbed a basket and through the kit into it. You stopped by the different pills pulling different pain relief drugs off the shelves and dropping them into the basket.

Hoon was behind you the whole time just watching your actions, he could feel the tension radiating off of you. He didn’t want you to be anger at him even more than you already were, he didn’t like to see you like this but he didn’t know what to do since he had never dealt with a girl before, he has never had such feeling for a girl either, since he has never had a girlfriend before. Hoon was a lone wolf during his school days and never interacted with the opposite that much unless partnered up with a female student by force. He would of much rather do the projects by himself. Then when he was scouted out for this line of work he applied for a solo job, but he was placed into a group to help advance his skills. Which now with the bond he has created with his group he could never see him leaving them for anything, if he was offered a high up job in the company and it meant leaving his friends and never seeing them again he would decline it.

“Nana,” Hoon finally said. You turned to him, seeing he was staring at the ground like a five year old would when they knew they were in trouble. “I’m sorry; I just don’t know what do. I don’t know how I’m supposed to trust you anymore.” He paused looking up at you with his big brown eyes. “I know you are helping us and stuff now, but you lied and hid a very important secret from us. I guess I could understand where you are coming from too, but it’s hard.”

“Hoon this isn’t the place to be talking about this.” You said as you turned away from and started to walk off again to another section of the store. You hurried up so you could get back to the car before something bad could happen. You headed to a snack aisle but kept walk while grabbing different boxes off the wall and placing them into the basket, and finally reaching the check out.

“Did you find everything alright?” asked the young cashier in a monotone voice.

“Yes, thank you we did.” Hoon replied back to her with his sweet smile.

She started scanning everything in the basket, after going through the top layer of snack foods and started to scan the medications, she looked up at them suspiciously. “Is there something going on that you really need all these different medications for?”

“Oh where just trying different things to see what works the best for migraines, and he is known to get hurt a lot.” You looked at her with a smile.’

“Ok?” She kept scanning everything and gave the final total.

Hoon handed her a credit card and signed the pad, while she started to bag everything and handed you three bags and walked out with Hoon. Once out the store’s doors the two of you hurried to the car.

“Bingo! Now how mad are you?” Onew stopped pacing and faced Soohyun, “Think of all the lies that she told you, all the beforehand training so she could move up faster than any of the other trainees. Why do think she seemed so out of place, tense, and nervous once she was finally out on the field with you and you team?”

Soohyun didn’t want to respond, he was filled with anger and felt betrayed by someone that was so dear to his heart. Nana became a little sister to him; since he had left his family behind, his two sisters and his mother in the country, Nana replaced that empty spot in his heart. She had the same personality as his older sister, the warm touch of his younger sister, plus the same caring heart that his mother had for him. When Nana wasn’t sure about something Soohyun was there to help, he took her under his wing. There was something about her though that attracted him to her as well, it wasn’t just her looks or how much she reminded him of his family but he had a feeling of security with her. It wasn’t hard to say Soohyun had a minor crush the girl either, but due to company policy he set those feelings aside and became a role model for her.

“Uh Onew…” a voice interrupter Soohyun’s reflecting. “Can I talk to you in the hall real quick, we have a little bit more of a dilemma on our hands than we thought.”

“What do you mean,” Onew turned to the doorway where the voice was coming from, he kept his cool even though he wanted to bite the head off whoever interrupted him and his condescending plan to make things worse for his enemies.

“Well B.A.P thought it would be a fun idea to put a bomb on one of the hostages,” the voice went on, “without any of our permission, their starting to think they are calling the shots not.”

“A bomb?” Onew questioned the voice, “On which one?”

“The younger one I believe and they won’t give up the trigger object either.”

“Great, the boss isn’t going to be happy if they are killed and then it’s my head he will take if it is set offed.”

Soohyun and G sat there listening to the conversation between the two, exchanging looks every once and awhile, not sure exactly what to do since this wasn’t a part of their original plan. All the members on their side weren’t sure what was going on either, none of them where sure how they ended up in this position as well so it was left up to everyone to find their own way out.