"Too Early" + Friends?

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Soojung noona!” Sungjae jumped in front of the girl all decked in his stage outfit “How do I look?” he grinned. Soojung marveled at him from head to toe. He looked absolutely handsome, of course but she couldn’t process any words that were enough to describe that “This kid SHOULDN’T look this hot” she gawked then mentally slapped herself “What are you thinking, you idiot!”. “Noona?” Sungjae blinked. “A-ah! I-it’s nothing” she lamely excused “You look really charming, Sungjae-ah”. “Yay! She didn’t call me ‘Sungjae-goon’!” he cheered “ Plus! She said I’m charming!”. “Sungjae-sshi! Please come get your mic fixed” a staff called “Yes!” and he went off, happily skipping. “Aigooo” Soojung giggled at his cuteness “It’s like he has a split personality”.

Soojung and BTOB were now backstage, just before a performance. Of course, Soojung’s task was to document everything from her point of view as per instructions of My Girl’s PDs. *gulp* “This is the first time I’m doing this alone!” she panicked and started rummaging through her script. Suddenly, she felt an all-too-familiar arm snake around the back of her shoulder “You’re nervous?” Minhyuk asked, his face DANGEROUSLY close. Soojung blushed and quickly wriggled free “I-I’m fine, M-minhyuk-sshi” she muttered, clutching onto the camera in her hand. Minhyuk smiled and called her “Soojung-ah”. Looking up, the girl’s jaws dropped to the floor once again as she ogled at the BTOB visual in his sleek stage outfit. “How do I look?” he asked, smiling and posing like a model “Of course, I’ll have to get My Girl’s approval before going on stage, right?” he winked, sending butterflies in Soojung’s stomach. “Minhyuk-hyung” Ilhoon approached “What are you doing? We have to get our mics fixed” he informed. “Oh do we?” Minhyuk asked then looked at the still-stunned Soojung “We have to go, Soojung-ah. We’ll see you later ok? Film us well for My Girl” he waved. “See you later, noona!” Ilhoon beamed and followed suit.

“What the heck have I signed myself up for? Why didn’t the contract say ‘This show involves 7 deadly hot, handsome and irresistible guys that may be bad for ANY girl’s heart’?!? If it did, I DEFINITELY wouldn’t have stamped my name on that darn paper!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!”

BTOB soon finished their music program performance, sending girls’ hearts on a rampage with their voices, dance moves and overall charisma. Soojung, of course, filmed it well in her camera. Front row seats couldn’t make anything anymore perfect too!

“Ok everyone!” Soojung said to the camera as she walked toward the backstage area “You saw BTOB’s performance, right? Weren’t they awesome?” She pointed the camera to herself and gave a thumbs up “They looked so handsome on stage”. “Who’s so handsome?” someone called from behind her she turned around “Oooo! There’s Peniel-sshi!” she said as she pointed the camera toward him “Peniel-sshi?” he asked. “Err … I meant P-Peniel” Soojung said and he smiled. “Everyone, did you like our performance?” he leaned toward the lens “Did My Girl film it well?” he chuckled as he saw Soojung blush at his choice of words.

“Come on, Soojung” he said as he stood back up “Let’s go where the other members are”. Peniel and Soojung arrived in BTOB’s waiting room. “Soojunggie!” Changsub called, turning everyone’s attention towards the door. “Hey guys!” Soojung greeted pointing the camera towards everyone.

“You guys came together?” Minhyuk asked Peniel. Peniel nodded “Mm! I went to fetch her at the backstage entrance”. “WHAAAAT!?!” Minhyuk gaped at his answer, throwing Peniel into a fit of laughter “I was just joking, hyung!” he said in between his laughs. “Oh” he sighed in relief “Ya~!” he playfully slapped Peniel’s shoulder as the younger guy stuck his tongue out at him.

“Hmmm. What could these two be doing?” Soojung said as she pointed the camera towards Minhyuk and Peniel. “Hello, everyone!” Minhyuk waved at the camera “Did you like our performance, tonight?” he smiled at the lens. “We will do better and better in the future” Peniel assured and waved as well.

“Soojung-ah! Soojung-ah! Look at this!” Eunkwang called. “Coming!” Soojung replied and went over. Minhyuk looked at Peniel and studied him. The way Peniel smiled as he looked at Soojung was … different; Different in the sense that he has never seen him look at anyone that way. “Soojung is such an interesting girl, don’t you think so, hyung?” Peniel asked, not veering his sight away from the girl. Minhyuk snapped out of it and looked at Soojung too “O-ooo” he answered “She is. Very” he added as he found himself smiling at the sight of her laughing at whatever it was that Eunkwang was showing her “Very interesting indeed”.

“Everyone, we are now going to Cube Entertainment headquarters” Soojung narrated as she pointed the camera toward herself then at the road. She and BTOB were in BTOB’s van, on the way to Cube Ent. HQ for the members’ practice. “and here, let’s take a look at the members” she said and pointed the camera towards the back seats. She was seated in the front passenger's seat since the members argued over who she gets to sit with back at the performance venue.

“Hello everyone” Sungjae waved to the camera, sleepily “We’ve just finished our performance and are immediately going to practice”. Soojung giggled “Are you tired, Sungjae-ah?”. At this, Sungjae shot up in mock shock “Tired?! What are you talking about, of course not! Hahaha” he bellowed as he posed like a buff super hero. Soojung laughed “I see, that’s good” she said. “Noona! Noona!” Ilhoon called, Soojung pointed the camera towards him “Let me borrow the camera for a bit”. “Okay”

“Hello Everyone, this is Ilhoon” he said as he looked at himself through the lens and fixed his hair “I will now show you our members during a boring car ride” he announced. “Look here. Hyunshik hyung is sleeping. He must’ve been tired from the performance” he narrated as he pointed the camera toward the snoozing Hyunshik. “Peniel hyung and Changsub hyung, what are you doing?” he asked as the video frame caught them “I’m texting” Peniel answered while Changsub sang to the song that he was listening to through his iPod. “Eunkwang hyung is also sleeping there in the corner” Ilhoon explained as the camera pointed to the left-most seat where Eunkwang was dozed off. “Beside me, we h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter