Too?

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seven devious, little kidnappers …” Soojung muttered under her breath, pouting. She was seated in the front seat yet again, wrapped in a thick, fluffy SLEEPING BAG to protect her from the cold. Since she was dragged out of her house without a moment’s hesitation, she was empty-handed and BTOB agreed to go shopping with her for clothes and other necessities before heading off for their mountain trip.

“I’m so excited! We get to buy Soojung noona some stuff! YAY!” Sungjae bounced up and down in his seat, grinning widely. “I’ll be in charge of her shirts!” Ilhoon volunteered. “Then leave the bottoms to me!” Hyunshik added. “I call dibs on picking her jackets!” Minhyuk chimed in. “Guys! GUYS! You really don’t have to do this!” Soojung whined “If you just let me go back home for a bit, I can go get my own stuff”. “No can do …” Manager Yonghyun smiled, eyes locked on the road “If we let you go back, you might change your mind. Not letting that happen” he smirked at the girl beside her.

“Hyung, you.are.the.BEST!” Peniel held a thumbs up at their manager, smiling brightly. Soojung huffed and just sat down quietly. She knew she was NEVER gonna win this one. EVER. Darn persistent BTOB.

“Alright, here’s the plan!” Yonghyun announced “Let’s make this quick. Boys, you go to the clothes sections and do your stuff, stay within budget. Soojung will go to the uhhh … the delicates section alone to get some stuff there. Don’t you brats go and sneak up on her! Get it?”. “Yep!” BTOB replied enthusiastically.

The next thing they knew, the department store became the playground of 7 good-looking guys rampaging through the womens’ clothes section yelling stuff like “Soojung noona would look AMAZING in this!”, “Will Soojung like a pink one or a yellow one?”, “I don’t think those pants are her style!” and the like. The store staff and other customers were giving them all sorts of looks but they didn’t seem to notice.

All the way to the womens' undergarments section, Soojung sighed loudly as she could hear Sungjae’s yells of excitement and Ilhoon’s screams from the other side of the store. These boys, seriously!

But then again, she had no choice but to go along with everything. As if walking around a department store in her pyjamas made her any different from the seven naughty boys running amok.

And so, quickly picking out a good set of underwear, she made her way to the boys to make sure they didn’t cause any more trouble other than the public disturbance.

 

 

From the café near the parking lot, manager Yonghyun was on the phone with ‘My Girl’s’ head PD. “Yes, she agreed to come along. They’re picking out some clothes right now. We’ll be on the road after lunch.”

“That’s great!” came the head PD’s delighted voice on the other line “This is so exciting! … I’ll be sending a camera crew over at the lodge you’re staying. Make sure they’ll film well, ok?”

“No probs!”

Upon arrival at the mountain villa, the BTOB members immediately gushed at the place, running here and there like excited little children at a playground.

No one could blame them though, even Soojung was mezmerized by the place. Who knew that such a luxurious-looking lodge would be located in such a remote area?

 

“Oh my …” Eunkwang gaped “Hyung! Are you sure we’re in the right place?”. Manager Yonghyun giggled “Of course! … The company was proud of what you boys have accomplished and wanted you to enjoy this rest time”. “Uwaaa! This is so unreal!” Changsub jumped in excitement “Let’s go see our rooms! Let’s go! Let’s go! LET’S GO!”

After settling things in the reception area, BTOB, Soojung and Manager Yonghyun went up to their rooms where Manager Jiyong was said to be waiting.

 

 

 

“Alright boys, inside!” Yonghyun commanded and pointed to the door on the left at the end of the hallway. Then he turned to Soojung and suddenly smiled “You go and rest in there …” he pointed to the door on the righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter