Le Interview

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Peniel-

“F-Friend?” Soojung blinked as I kept the close distance of our faces. It was just so fun to tease this girl “Mmm!” I nodded at her question. Seeing that she was holding her breath, I giggled and backed up.

The truth is, I’ve always wanted someone to be comfortable with. In BToB, I don’t have anyone like that. I have hyungs whom I look up to and dongsaengs to whom I try to set an example. It would be nice to have someone who's the same age to be carefree and comfortable with. And Soojung, coming in unexpectedly into our lives, made it seem like my wish was granted.

“You don’t want to?” I asked after seeing her still in a daze. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at me “N-no, no! it’s not that I …” she trailed off, looking down at her feet. I grew curious “Then why?” I asked. “I-I just don’t know if it’s okay …”

I laughed now, she looked up and gaped at me. “Ya, why would you even worry about that … I was the one who asked, remember? Of course that means I’m okay with it! You’re so silly!” I explained in between my laughs. Aigooo, this girl is just so cute!

Flustered, she looked down again and mumbled “I-if that’s the case then … okay”. “What?” I prodded, wanting to hear her say it properly. She sighed and looked at me “I said … Okay, I’ll be your friend” she smiled nervously. I softened “Thanks, Soojung”

“N-now, l-lets go back … y-your interview might be starting already” she walked ahead, lamely trying to change the subject. “The way back is THIS way though” I smirked as I jabbed my thumb toward the opposite direction. She stopped and hit herself a few times in the head then turned around to walk that way. I laughed again and followed suit “Adorable and Silly Crystal-sshi”.

 From the corner, Peniel and Soojung didn’t notice that someone had been watching them all along. The person just stood there for a while even after the two already left. “Ya, Lee Minhyuk, Just what are you doing right now?” he mumbled as he clutched onto his heart.

Interview Question: “What do you think of ‘My Girl’? Did you have fun filming it for the first time?”

“Ahhh” Eunkwang smiled “It’s good! I like it!” he beamed “At first, I was surprised, of course. No one told us that we would be doing another show. But throughout the day, we spent more time with Soojung and got to know her a little better; I felt that it would all be okay, after all. I hope BToB and our Girl will grow closer like this” he flashed a toothy smile.

---

“It’s good!” Ilhoon gave a thumbs up “I’m anticipating what will come next during this show. Truthfully, this first day was very uneventful and I feel bad for Soojung Noona because she couldn’t film anything particularly interesting than our daily routine. But in the future, I hope to make lots of good memories with her” he smiled “Soojung Noona! You think I’m the coolest member, right?” he batted his eyelashes at the lens then giggled.

---

“Uhhh” Peniel smiled dreamily to himself “I-it’s good” he sheepishly grinned “It was surprising at first to suddenly wake up with a whole camera crew in your room but after getting to spend a little time with Soojung, I felt that it was worth it” he giggled embarrassingly “The other members think the same way, of course”

---

“It’s different” Hyunshik answered with a toothy smile “At first I thought ‘Ah, it’s just like MTV Diary’ but then we have Soojung to film us instead. We can’t be going around shirtless anymore or joke around wildly and stuff like that so it’s a good change, I think” he elaborated “I think this show will teach us and train us how to act around girls and how we should interact with them. It’s exciting!”

 

Interview Question: “What were your first impressions of your ‘My Girl’, Ahn Soojung-sshi?”

“Pretty!” Sungjae raised his voice then grinned widely “She’s really pretty! And cute! I like her!” he gushed. “Anything else?” asked the amused PD. “No” he shook his head cutely “Soojung Noona is pretty. Kkeut! (End!)”

---

“Minhyuk-sshi, Aren’t you going to answer?” the PD asked the dazed BToB visual. “O-oo!” he snapped out of it “U-uhh … I think she’s a nice girl” he smiled nervously at the camera “It’s refreshing to spend some time with an innocent girl like her” he beamed, now more composed. “She’s very interesting”

---

“She’s like a big box of surprises” Changsub giggled “At first, I thought she was really quiet and timid but after spending the day with her, I found out that she’s fun and clumsy too. I’m anticipating what will happen as the show goes on” he smiled “Thank you for having us on ‘My Girl’!” he bowed to the camera.

 

Interview Question: “If given the chance, would you like to spend some time with Soojung at a special place? If so, what special place is it?”

“You mean like a date?” Peniel smiled nervously “Uhm … I think a stroll at a park would be good” he answered and covered his blushing face “Ah! What question is this?!”

---

“It’s like you’re asking what we’d like to do if we had a date with her” Eunkwang snickered “Hmmm. The usual would be good I think, like a restaurant or something like that. Ooo! A barbeque party would be good! Spending the night outside while cooking meat”

---

“I’d take Soojung Noona on an amu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter