Time Apart

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“As you may all have noticed by now, this show is no longer just a documentary show” the head PD announced to Soojung and BTOB after their joyful meal. “Eh? Really?” Soojung blinked. “It’s also a semi-dating show!” the PD beamed with enthusiasm.

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?”

 

 

 

“Calm down, calm down” the head PD giggled as she struggled to process all the different complaints coming from each of the young ones “I said semi. SEMI!”. Soon enough, the room became silent. “What does it mean then? ‘Semi-dating’ show?” Hyunshik asked. “Well, if you remember what you said in the first interview, Hyunshik-sshi, this show will teach you how to act around girls and how to treat them” the PD explained “Being idols, you are always in the presence of FEMALE idols and may tend to forget that not all girls are as glamorous and image-driven as they are. As men, you have to learn how to treat women the way they should be and ‘My Girl’ will help you with that through Soojung-sshi”.

“Eh!? Through me?!” Soojung gaped as she pointed to herself. “Yup! Through you!” the head PD beamed “But HOW we’re going to do that will remain a secret for now, of course. Hihi!” she smiled and discreetly headed for the door “Filming will resume in 10 minutes so be back at the set by then. Bye!” then she zoomed off to avoid any more complaints and questions.

 

For a few seconds, there was silence as the BTOB members and Soojung tried to process the information given to them.

 

 

 

*gulp* “I think I have a bad feeling about this …” Soojung mumbled.

The next parts they filmed were some more games, children’s games to be exact, to add a little more fun and action to the show. Everyone had fun; laughter was echoing everywhere. Even the staff members were all smiling at how endearing the scenes appeared.

 

 

A few hours passed and filming finally ended, much to Soojung’s and BTOB’s delight. “Aaaaahh~~ I’m tired” Soojung stretched her arms on the couch. “You’ve worked hard” Eunkwang smiled at her and she did the same.

“Our next filming will be next week, huh?” Hyunshik spoke, Soojung nodded. “WHAT!? Really?” ilhoon blinked. “I have school.” Soojung pouted “Not that it’s gonna be something to look forward to but … yeah” *siiiiiiiiiiigh*. Peniel giggled and ruffled her hair. “Aish! Ya! Peniel!” she complained and she moved his hand away.

Again, Minhyuk saw this and he felt another pang in his chest. But he chose to ignore it for now since his mind was busy thinking about something else.

“A whole week without seeing her? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?”

One day.

Two days.

 

Three …

 

 

 

Everything seemed to all go back to the way before.

BTOB continued with their usual routines: performances, interviews and rehearsals while Soojung went to her classes. It felt kinda weird for both parties not to be around each other. And the knowledge that they haven’t even been together for too long made that fact even weirder.

“I wonder if the guys are eating well” Soojung mumbled to herself as she stared blankly into space, not listening to the lecture that the professor was giving.

 

“I miss Soojung Noona” Sungjae pouted as he and the members were lounging around in their waiting room. “You don’t have to remind me” Ilhoon pouted with him. “Aigooooo. Don’t be like that! If the maknae-deul are depressed, then what’s going to happen to us?” Minhyuk lectured jokingly. “Yes, umma” the two lazily replied, earning giggles.

“But still, I AM curious about what she might be doing now” Eunkwang admitted. Hyunkshik giggled “Who would’ve thought that we’d be missing her so suddenly?”. “Who said I was missing her? I ain’t missing her!” Changsub spoke in an alien voice. “Says the guy who was whining last night about how he missed seeing Soojung’s reaction towards his aegyo” Hyunshik rolled his eyes at his hyung. Changsub pouted now, unable to think of a comeback for that one.

 

After a few minutes, everyone was doing their own random thing to keep themselves occupied. All but one; Minhyuk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter