Irresistible Lips

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been a few minutes since Soojung left and Minhyuk was still feeling anxious; not being able to concentrate on anything he was doing.

“Aish!! This won’t do!” he slammed his English book shut and grabbed his jacket. “You’re going out?” Eunkwang asked “Where are you going?”

“Just out” he replied, feeling that he should be out the door NOW “I’ll be back later!” he answered to the younger members who asked him where he was going as he passed by the living room.

 

 

The streets were dark and gave off a very eerie feeling as the BTOB visual briskly walked through them, looking around in hopes to spot Soojung still in one piece.

It wasn’t until he was about to reach the fourth block when he heard Soojung’s voice.

 

“AH!”

 

His heart raced and he dashed toward the curb. His eyes widened when he saw her being cornered by two men.

 

“Omo, she’s crying. How cute”

“NO!!”

 

“Soojung-ah!!!!!”

 

 

- Soojung –

I clung on to Minhyuk-sshi like my life depended on it.

I didn’t care if I was making a fool of myself or if I was making him uncomfortable. I was just too shaken by fear that I couldn’t help it. I cried into his jacket and buried my face against his shoulder. He continued to soothe me by softly patting my back and saying that everything was ok. I appreciated it; I really did. And I was so thankful that he showed up.

 

 

 

 

After several minutes of crying, I finally calmed down. Slowly, I pulled myself off him while still sobbing “T-thank y-you for saving m-me, M-Minhyuk-sshi” I was able to utter despite my completely messed up state. He smiled gently at me and wiped the last of my tears away “You don’t have to thank me, I’m just glad you’re alright, honestly”.

My body jerked occasionally with my sobs. I tried to stand up but I was still shaky from the ordeal. I really didn’t like myself right now. “Come on, don’t rush.  Just do it slowly” he spoke as he gently supported me. Eventually, I was back on my feet with both my arms held by him.

“W-wait … C-can we stay for a bit longer?” I mumbled “I-I don’t think I can walk yet”

He smiled again and nodded while pushing me gently so I could lean on the wall. He took the space beside me and we stayed in silence for a while. My sobs died down after a while and I turned my head to look at him. He was staring up at the moon with a small smile on his face.

I felt him hold my hand and I flinched. “Hey, you’re not shaking anymore, that’s good” he said, still looking up at the sky. I turned my head toward him again. “Thanks to you”

 

Silence filled us again but it was a comfortable silence; a safe silence.

For some odd reason, I was starting to feel my heart pound against my chest and butterflies in my stomach. Minhyuk-sshi finally tore his gaze away from the moon and looked into my eyes, causing my breathing to pause.

“You’re ok now?” he asked. I nodded.

He searched my eyes for a while more before a gentle smile crept its way on his lips “Thank goodness”. At that, I felt my heart explode. Who would’ve thought that the hyperactive, narcissistic-ish Lee Minhyuk would be capable of calming me down to the point of me totally forgetting what had just happened. His gaze was just so enchanting; I couldn’t look away like I normally would have done.

 

Weird.

The bus ride was quiet. Minhyuk felt a weight bare down on his left shoulder. He turned his head and saw that Soojung had fallen asleep and her head found its way to his shoulder. “She must’ve been really tired today. Added to that incident” Minhyuk’s expression darkened upon remembering the scene where she was being surrounded by those men but he chose to forget about it and make Soojung comfortable on his shoulder.

 

 

Looking out the bus window, he could see her reflection. He gazed at her calm, sleeping f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter