At First Sight?

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- Minhyuk –

Call me creepy or whatever but I just kept on staring at Soojung while she panned the camera all over the place. I observed her facial expressions and gestures. She would smile to herself whenever she caught Eunkwang yelling at his iPad during his game and when Sungjae and Peniel would goof around. She would pout and frown when she sees Hyunshik drifting off into a nap, complaining that she has to film.

*sigh*

Honestly … what the heck was I thinking? I giggled to myself, catching her attention and pointed the camera toward me “What’s up?”. I just shook my head and smiled at the lens. She pouted and finally paused the recording “You know, you’ve been awfully quiet recently, Minhyuk-sshi” she said. I straightened myself up on my seat “What do you mean?” I asked, my heart suddenly racing because of her innocent gaze.

“I mean … before you were … y-you know … all hyper and cheerful and full of energy” she explained “But lately, you been so quiet and distant … and …so not you” she frowned “the PDs were complaining about why BTOB’s ‘visual’ wasn’t looking so hot in the last set of footage I gave them”

At that, I couldn’t help but giggle “really now? … I wasn’t looking so ‘hot’?? Could you elaborate on that more, Soojunggie?”. She looked away and muttered “bad choice of words …”

I laughed and messed up her hair “Alright, alright … I understand. Sorry about that. I was weirded out by my own behaviour too, you know! But don’t worry! … I just have to confirm something and I promise I’ll do better”. “Confirm?” she blinked at me “Confirm what?”

 

 

“Just … something”

“Illhoon, yo! It’s your turn, man!” Changsub hollered ‘hip-hop-ly’ as he exited the workroom with Ilhoon walking inside.

“Ahhhhh ….” Changsub slumped down on the couch and fished out his phone.

 

“So! What’s the new concept, guys?” Soojung asked to lighten up the dull atmosphere. “We don’t know yet, Noona. We’re just here for measurements” Sungjae explained. “Oh … I see. But then … this was the same  tailors’ you went to during your last comeback, right? Why do you have to get your measurements again?” she added.

“We’re growing men. Soojung” Hyunshik answered for everyone with a sleepy grin “We grow every day. The last time we came here was month ago. We’ve definitely grown a bit since then”. “Yeah. And it’s better to just get our measurements re-done than to have our clothes a size too small or too big during promotions” Eunkwang continued. Soojung nodded in understand.

Bringing out her script, she flipped through it for a while before grabbing the camera and turning it back on “Could repeat all that, Sungjae, Hyunshik-sshi and Eunkwang-sshi?” she giggled as the pointed the now active camera simultaneously toward the three members “They’re in the script!” she mouthed, earning giggles from BTOB.

 The time they spent being idle lasted for a good few hours before the last member, Hyunshik, went inside the workroom for his turn.

“Soojung-ah! Soojung-ah! Come here!” Eunkwang called her over to the game that he, Sungjae, Ilhoon and Peniel were playing in one corner of the lobby. She rushed over with the camera in her hand.

Minhyuk’s eyes never left her for even a second. His expression was unreadable as the gears in his brain whirred uncontrollably

 

FLASHBACK

“Ok, all set!” Minhyuk smiled to himself as he patted his cheek after completing his morning facial care routine. He smiled satisfactorily as he felt his skin once more before walking over to the bathroom door.

*click*

His eyes widened upon seeing a group of unknown people in their living room and almost screamed if it weren’t for the fact that he saw filming equipment.

“What the heck!!” he thought.

But then, all his shock was replaced with something else when his eyes landed on the girl in front of the entire group, holding a camera. She had fair skin and long, flowy hair. Her side profile stunned the BTOB visual to silence. One could even say, that he was completely enchanted by her.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion for Minhyuk when the girl finally turned to his direction. Her eyes widened this time.

“KYAAAA---mmph!!” Soojung’s scream was muffled by two of the stylists. Minhyuk snapped out of it and straightened himself up, covering his body with his towel.

 

“Could it really have been love at first sight?” Minhyuk unconsciously mumbled to himself as he continued to stare at Soojung who was now involved in the game that s were playing.

“Ok, everyone” Soojung narrated to the camera “Once again, we’re in BTOB’s van, on the way to the practice rooms. The boys have just finished getting their measurements done”

She filmed a few scenes of the members before turning the camera off then busied herself with her cue cards again. “Noona, can I ask you something?” Ilhoon spoke up from the seat behind her.

“What is it?”

“Do you have a BTOB song that you like? What’s your favourite one?”

The BTOB members’ attention was caught and they all sat up, anticipating their Girl’s answer. “Of course I do” she replied calmly. Oblivious to the piercing stares of the members.

She glanced at her script for another second before shifting in her seat to face backward. She gasped upon seeing 7 pairs of eyes anticipating what she was going to say but softened then giggled just after “You guys wanna know that badly?”

“Of course!” they all replied a little too quickly making Soojung laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter