The Shark Week Experience (Part 2)

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I don’t want this! I wanna go home!” Sungjae ‘cried’ to his hyungs. “Is this what periods do to girls, like seriously?!” Hyunshik gaped. “THAT’S NOT SOOJUNG NOONA!” Sungjae yelled while pointing to the back of the girl who was now laughing hysterically at the bloopers of the drama they had just finished watching “I wanna go home!”

Peniel laughed “Take this and multiply it to a HUNDRED times and you have pregnancy” he said “My cousin was really, REALLY scary when she was pregnant with her first child”. “Girls are scary” Changsub commented “Why do they have all these weird … functions?”

BTOB looked at each other and shuddered “Thank goodness, I’m a guy”

“Ya … I wanna eat patbingsu” Soojung unconsciously mumbled, switching from ‘laughing maniac’ to ‘bored emo’ within a split second time frame. BTOB flinched at her suggestion. “Seriously!?” Minhyuk gasped “… its WINTER!!”

Soojung pouted cutely “Uwaaaaaaaaaa! I want PAT-BING-SUUUUUUU!!!!” she whined. “Kyaaa! How cute!” BTOB cooed inwardly. “PAT.BING.SU!!!” she kept repeating. “Noona! You can’t eat something like that! You’ll get sick!” Ilhoon said.

“But I wanna!!” Soojung kicked her feet like a child “I wanna! I wanna! I WANNAAAA!!!”. BTOB facepalmed “Oh Man. This is tough!”

 

“Crystal-sshi …” Peniel walked over to her and leaned in closer, leaving about 5 inches of space between her face and his. Seeing such a handsome face up-close, Soojung froze.

“You can’t have Patbingsu right now because it’s cold and you might get sick. Besides, I don’t even think anyone makes that this time of year. You understand, don’t you?” he spoke with a sickly sweet voice that was left ringing in Soojung’s ears. She unconsciously nodded and BTOB gasped “How can he be so good at handling her?!”

Minhyuk gulped at the scene. It was indeed one that could be seen in a romantic movie or drama and that likeness made him feel all prickly inside. But what could he do? He didn’t want to go all aegyo and clingy on her since she was in a condition where she could literally rip his head off and have a good enough reason for it. You don’t go up against a rampaging female grizzly bear. You just don’t.

Peniel beamed at Soojung’s answer and stood back up. The girl snapped back to reality and pouted at her defeat. “Soojung-ah … d-do you wanna do anything else?” Hyunshik cautiously asked.

 

“I wanna eat a SPICY BURRITO then!” she blurted out.

 

 

*facepalm!* I CAN’T EVEN!!

 

After much whining and convincing Soojung that a burrito was virtually impossible to get unless the BTOB members had magic powers, the 8 of them gathered in the dining area while waiting for Eukwang and Minhyuk to finish cooking some Galbi tang (Short Rib Soup).

 “Eunkwanggie, can you leave this to me? I wanna cook alone today” Minhyuk spoke as the ingredients for the dish have just been laid out. “Huh?” Eunkwang blinked “Who do you want to do that so suddenly?”

“Uhhh … just because!” the BTOB visual sheepishly answered “You’ll let me, right?”

“Fine … I don’t know what’s gotten in to you but alright!” the leader shrugged and went to join the others at the table.

 

Minhyuk smiled in glee as he eyed the ingredients one by one “I can help her out by making a DELICIOUS Galbi tang that she would NEVER forget instead!”

“Will you be okay cooking alone, hyung?” Hyunshik asked from the table. “Yup! Don’t worry about me. Now, leave your chef to his masterpiece” Minhyuk answered.

“Minhyuk-sshi is gonna cook alone?” Soojung blinked. “Just leave him be. He’ll be fine” Changsub said. “N-noona, a-are you alright now?” Sungjae, who was sitting beside her, sofly asked as he eyed her carefully. Soojung snapped her head towards him “Of course, I’m alright, Sungjae-ah” she answered innocently, as if all the craziness earlier didn’t happen “Why would you even think that?”

Sungjae sighed “You’re weird when you’re like this, noona”

“I don’t know what you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter