My Girl, Start!

My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Soojung-

“Remember, Miss Soojung” said the PD “you have to always, ALWAYS have the camera rolling, understand?”

“U-uhm … y-yes ma’am” I stuttered, not knowing how to answer any more since she’s been LITERALLY saying that for a thousand times. “If you get it then that’s good” she smiled at me and proceeded to talk to some staff members.

My name is Ahn Soojung, 19, single and ready to mingle. Haha, just kidding *smacks myself*. You guys might be wondering what the heck is going on right now with a lot of people carrying cameras and filming equipment in front of a building at 4 in the morning right? Well, I’m here to tell you right … about …. now!

 

Today is the very FIRST recording of ‘My Girl’. It’s KBS’s newest gimmick. *sigh* well, basically, I’m the boy group’s ‘My Girl’ who is tasked to record their everyday lives starting from today. That’s because they’re about to make a comeback soon and we’re just basically documenting everything before that. Pretty smart tactic for creating the hype, huh?

Also, when this is all over, I’M gonna be the leading lady for their music video! Aigooooo …

 

Hmmm … well, my boy group is the hot new comers, BTOB!

Uh … to be honest, I don’t know them that well yet since they’re rookies and all (duh!) but … yeah. I just hope I do well *shrugs* This show gives serious cash though so I guess that’s enough motivation for me. Haha! I’m a money-freak, aren’t I? well, not really but who DOESN’T like money, tell me that!

“Ok!” the Head PD half spoke and half whispered to everyone “Everything’s set! Let’s go!”

I gulped. Ok, NOW I was nervous. Why wouldn’t I be?! We’re in front of BTOB’s freaking dorm! And I am supposed to barge in and give them a wakeup call saying “hey guys! You’re in a new show named ‘My Girl’ and I’m supposed to be filming you like a creepy stalker for until god-knows-when!”. Brrrrr! Just the thought of that …. Urgh! And yeah, the guys don’t know ANYTHING … yet.

“Miss Soojung! Places!” the assistant PD said and I snapped out of my paranoia. I just have to pull myself together, right?

Ahn Soojung, you can do this! Fighting!

-Minhyuk-

I’ve been awake for almost an hour now, doing nothing but listening to music. I’ve been hearing occasional clatters and chatters from outside but I didn’t bother to look. Too lazy. Yesterday was one of those days where we got so busy so … yeah. Too lazy.

Anyway! I think I’ve listened to enough music for the morning. I guess it’s time to get up?

I glanced up and down at the other members and yeah … they’re still dead asleep *sigh* should I just make breakfast then? Hmmmm …. Seems like a good plan.

After staying in silence for a few more minutes, I finally decided to get my moving. I wasn’t wearing my shirt but I didn’t care. We weren’t filming MTV diary anymore so I can rest easy. Not like that would be a problem anyway since I think my body shape is … alright. I giggled at myself as I walked toward the bathroom “Since when did I become so haughty” I mumbled and closed the door.

“U-uh … r-right now, we’re heading up to B-BTOB’s dorm” Soojung shakily spoke as she directed the camera she was holding, forward. The assistant PD tapped her shoulder and showed her a piece of paper that said “Stop stuttering! It’ll sound bad! Keep going!”

“Err … “ Soojung composed herself and breathed in as she stood in front of the door “Ok, w-were in front of the door now” she said and pointed the camera to herself “Hello everyone, my name is Ahn Soojung and from now on, I will be BTOB’s ‘My girl’ *bows* We are now standing in front of BTOB’s dorm, ready to enter with this key!” she beamed to the camera as she held up the door key to the lens. The staff softened and smiled at her cute introduction and was relieved that she was finally comfortable with the camera now.

*beep!*

*click* went the door and Soojung entered “We have infiltrated BTOB territory” she whispered to the camera in her hand “Now, let’s all see what BTOB is like in the morning” walking into the living room she added “Hmmm … everything is quiet right now, seems like they are all still asleep. Shall we s-sneak in to the rooms?” Soojung stopped and looked back at the writers and mouthed “Do I really have to do this?!” as she waved her script at them. The writers just nodded and pushed her encouragingly.

“What the heck are they thinking letting me film them in their rooms!?  I’ve watched their MTV diary and a lot of them like to sleep without clothes on! GAAAAH! This is driving me nuts!” she screamed in her head.

Slowly swerving the camera left and right Soojung giggled at the carefree messiness of the place “Idols or not, boys will be boys, huh?” she said to the camera and some staff members lightly giggled at her cute adlib.

Finally standing in front of the bedrooms, Soojung gulped for the umpteenth time and nervously touched the doorknob “B-beyond this door, i-is BTOB’s b-bedroom” she shakily r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter