Luhan's 4 Dates of Hell

Playing for His Heart

 

A/N: Hi!!! Nothing much to say, but some of you may hate me from this chapter. (AND NOT IN A DEATH/SAD WAY) Tee hee :}D Here's chapter 6:

         

              The whistle blew and the whole stadium went in an uproar, well, those rooting for FC Seoul at least.

              “Are you kidding me?!” Baekhyun screamed.

              “That’s a BULL CALL!” Sehun jumped up from his seat.

               “Sehun!” Baekhyun chastised. Sehun slunk back down in his seat, now aware of his potty mouth.

                “It should be a red!” Chanyeol chimed in.

                The Bluewings were playing really rough today. Almost too rough. On the downside, almost every call was in favor of the Bluewings. FC Seoul only had 3 calls while the Bluewings had 7 or 8. The head coach from FC Seoul looked as if he was ready to march onto the field and start swinging punches. Most of the players looked that way as well.

                Most of the FC Seoul  players were crowded near the ref, complaining and pointing at their teammate who had gone down with a slide tackle to the leg. No ball had been touched, and the player was still on the ground holding his leg in pain. The ref only awarded the tackler with a yellow, which made the crowd go wild. After such a blatant foul, he couldn’t pull out the red?!

                The goalkeeper for the Bluewings proceeded to set up the wall, ten yards from the ball. FC Seoul’s center mid set up the ball at the twenty and awaited the whistle. The rest of the offensive part of the team stood in line with the wall, ready for the kick. The whistle blew and one of the FC Midfielders took the kick.

                It was a beautifully driven ball that barely cleared the top of the crossbar. Everyone’s baited breath released in a sigh of relief or disappointment. The score remained 0-0 with five minutes left in the half. Bluewings’ keeper released another perfect goal kick that went low and quickly over the mid-way line.  

                “I hope Luhan gets one in,” Sehun commented sadly while watching FC Seoul regain possession of the ball. Luhan’s shot the ball five times (he counted) and all of them have been either caught by the keeper, or gone wide. They weren’t horrible shots, but you have to take the chances that are presented to you.

                “They’ll win. The Bluewings are off today,” Chanyeol replied.

                “By the way, I heard you talking on the phone with him. You’re making plans for tomorrow night?” Baekhyun took a sip of his smuggled in water.

                “Yeah.” Sehun bit his lip when the center back lost the ball, but thankfully they won it back. If not, there would have been a one on one fast break.

                “That’s five dates in the past week!”

                “I know. I tried to tell Luhan to take it easy on his day off and relax at home, but he said that he wanted to spend it with me.”

                “Aww sweet,” Chanyeol grinned.

                The ball was chipped overhead in front of the Bluewings’ left back, and Luhan was there to follow up with his speed. He blew by the player as if he was standing still, cut back, and advanced towards the goal. These are the first and second ranked teams after all, so the other part of the defense caught up in no time.

                The center back sprinted to recover for his teammate, taking on Luhan. Luhan, knowing that the defender would have him trapped base line, looked up for support. Trailing at the thirteen (all alone because the right back had yet to transfer over) was an open man. Just as Luhan sent the ball whizzing on the grass, the center back continued to plow right through him.

                Sehun gasped loudly and sprung up to his feet. The center back was much taller than the short Luhan. His leg caught between Luhan’s thigh and hip. Because both of them were still going forward with great momentum, Luhan flipped over the leg, sending him sprawling to the ground in the box. He rolled once, but stayed down with his hands covering his face.

                “THAT’S A FOUL!” Sehun proclaimed, along with many other fans. The ref jogged over to the center back with a yellow card held high in the air. Yellow card in the box meant a penalty kick. Luhan continued to roll back and forth until a whistle was blown, confirming the foul. When he heard it, he eased off the ground with the help of one of his teammates.

                Sehun’s rapidly beating heart wouldn’t calm. Luhan didn’t look like he was in that much pain, but it must have hurt! His stomach dropped, and a bitter taste entered his mouth. He could see him wincing, but begin to walk normally again after walking it out. Because he was fouled, Luhan volunteered to take the penalty kick.

                The ball was set up on the white dot around the 12. The ref reminded the keeper and Luhan of the rules, and stepped off to the side. Luhan stood a yard away, down the middle of the box with an expressionless face. He didn’t look left or right. When the whistle was blown again, he took a slow run up, and placed a speedy low ball straight to the side netting on the right side.

                The crowd went into a joyous uproar. Horns were blown incessantly, and people jumped up and down excitedly. The sound of a snarling tiger, GOAL, and Luhan’s name was played over the loudspeaker. Sehun whistled and clapped. Yes! They were this much closer to winning!

                Sehun saw Luhan look up and search the crowd behind the goal. He stopped right around where he was sitting, and pointed up with a smile. Sehun blushed and laughed. Was that for him?! Luhan cheered and ran off to receive high fives and hugs from his teammates.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

                Sehun was finishing his homework on his bed later that night. He was struggling through a math problem when he received a call from Luhan. He accepted it gratefully as it was a break from the annoying equations.

                “Hey,” Sehun answered, twiddling with his pencil.

                “Hey,” Luhan replied, his voice a bit strained. Sehun heard a dog bark in the background, and Luhan sigh. He recognized the sound as one Luhan would make when he sat down after a straining day of practice. It was funny how he knew that, even with being with Luhan for such a short time.

                “What’s up?”

                “Nothing much. Just wanted to check in. I didn’t get to see you after the game so….”

                “Yeah, I had homework to do, so I had to leave right after……,” It was itching at him to say it. Sehun blurted out, “How are you feeling?”

                “Feeling? I’m feeling fine…why?” Luhan questioned.

                “You went down during the game today. It looked like it hurt.”

                Sehun’s worried tone was so obvious to Luhan, it made him smile.

                “Yes, it hurt very badly. Extremely painful to be honest.”

                “What? Then why did you play through it? Why didn’t you stay down!? You could really injure yourself if you-”

                “Sehun, Sehun,” Luhan interrupted and placed a fist over his mouth to cover the chuckles, “I’m kidding. It didn’t hurt in the slightest.” A laugh escaped.

                “What?! Why I aughta strangle you through the phone!” Sehun pouted and flopped back onto his pillows, staring at the ceiling.

                “I was only teasing. And if I was really hurt, what would you do? Would you come over and nurse me back to health?”

                “Of course,” Sehun blushed. He knew there was no way he could say those words to his face, “If I was there you wouldn’t leave the bed.”

                “You minx, are you trying to imply something?” Luhan growled through the receiver.

                Sehun felt like such an awkward turtle, but decided to play along, “And what if I were to come over?”

                “I do fancy a game of nurse and patient.” Luhan wasn’t expecting the change in his innocent boyfriend, “But the charade wouldn’t last for long.”

                “Hmm, guess it wouldn’t.”

                “Ok,” Luhan laughed, “This is too awkward. Please go back to your awkward and innocent ways.”

                “I should, shouldn’t I?” Sehun laughed along with Luhan. There was a silent, but comfortable silence.

                “Go out with me tomorrow night?” Luhan asked.

                “Tomorrow? Sure. What would we do?”

                “Hmm, why don’t you bring a stethoscope, and I’ll supply the backless gown?”

                “You’re such a ert!” Sehun giggled, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

                “Is that a yes to the role play?”

                “Bye,” And Sehun hung up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

                “Well that was an interesting dinner,” Luhan slipped his hands into his pockets.

                “I feel so bad for the waiter! The food just went everywhere!” Sehun agreed.

                “At least we were on the other side of the room, away from the splash zone.”

                The two stopped at Sehun’s apartment door, and this time Luhan was determined to finish out what he had started on their previous date 4 days ago. Wasting no time, Luhan kissed Sehun before his brain could even register the commands to say “good night.”

                The kiss hadn’t even gotten far before Luhan could sense Sehun was reaching for the door knob. Bells of victory were going off in his head. He was going in to Sehun’s-

                “Good night,” Sehun said breathlessly and closed the door, leaving Luhan alone in the hallway for the second time. Luhan sighed in frustration, but brushed it off easily. There was always the next date.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

                “Mmm,” Sehun clasped his hands around Luhan’s neck to deepen the kiss. Luhan had Sehun encased in his arms. This time he was certain the only way for Sehun to leave, was for Luhan to be taken with him. He wasn’t letting go so easily.

                Luhan was backing them up to the door, step by step when his phone rang. His eyebrows pulled together in annoyance and pulled back to fish his cell phone from his jacket pocket. He clucked his tongue because of the dilemma he was now facing. The team captain was calling, and he couldn’t ignore his call like that.

                “Sorry,” Luhan apologized, “I have to take this.”

                “Sure,” Sehun  stepped back from the embrace and fixed his shirt that had ridden up.

                “Yes hyung?” Luhan tried not to let his impatient tone be heard.

                “Oh, hi Luhan. Yeah, I have a question about practice tomorrow.”

                “Practice? Ok.” Luhan felt Sehun kiss him on the cheek, which made him smile. Sehun smiled back at him, and Luhan turned around to face the opposite wall, as if he would get more privacy out of it.

                “What time is it?”

                “……9 till 12.” Luhan couldn’t believe their own captain forgot the practice time. It was usually him, the coach, and the trainers creating the schedule anyways.

                “Oh is it? Just checking in.”

                Then, a dreadful sound rung in Luhan’s ears. The sound of a door opening and closing. He whipped around, and found Sehun nowhere to be seen. He couldn’t help but let out a cry of anger.

                “Uh, what was that?”

                “You just made me lose my chance with my date!” Luhan blew his top.

                “Oh, I did? Sorry man,” he didn’t sound sorry at all, “maybe you’ll get in her pants next time.” The elder chuckled on the other end.

                Luhan sarcastically mimicked his baritone laugh and hung up with a scowl. This is the third time Luhan’s been rejected, and he wasn’t going down without a proper fight next time, even if he had to break the door down!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

                “Sehun?” Luhan was happily surprised. For some reason he had decided to take the initiative today. Luhan allowed himself to be forced into a sloppy kiss that turned hurriedly into one with groping and tongue.

                This time the tables had turned. Luhan was now the one with his back up against the wall, being completely dominated. Sehun wasn’t sure what had gotten into him as well, but from the moment he saw Luhan on today’s date, he knew he wanted to be in charge for once. Maybe it was the tight fitting white and red striped sweater Luhan had on.

                Sehun dragged his left hand up and down the arch of Luhan’s back slowly, teasing his soft flesh. The other hand slinked down Luhan’s jeans and hooked under the crease of his jeans and lifted the leg over his hip, creating even more friction and access.

                Luhan groaned and rolled his hips up to meet Sehun’s. Sehun hissed back and captured Luhan’s upper lip to bite and , which drove Luhan wild. He threw his other leg up to lock with the other, causing Luhan to be suspended in the air. The only thing holding him up was Sehun and the wall. Sehun, the whole time, was mentally cheering. The tricks Chen, Kai, and Chanyeol taught him were working.

                Outside of school and when he wasn’t with Luhan, Sehun was taking “-ed classes” as Kai and Chen liked to call them. They told him some moves that would really work in and out of bed, and were planning to show him some visual aid, but that’s when Joonmyun, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun (the prudes, cough cough) jumped in. No visual aid.

                Feeling a tad confident with his success, Sehun continued with what knowledge his teachers passed down to him. His hands were no longer needed, so he placed them on the space between Luhan’s thighs and his hips and slowly glided them up Luhan’s stomach, reaching up to his chest. His fingers ran along Luhan’s back, while his thumbs rubbed circles as they ascended.

                Sehun’s thumbs brushed teasingly over Luhan’s clothed s. This other trick landed right on the money. Luhan’s head jerked back at the feeling, and a gasped escaped him. His chest pushed out instinctively. Sehun leaned in to kiss Luhan’s exposed collarbone, and looked up at the older man.

                Luhan’s eyes were open and hazy. His jaw was slackened and he was breathing deeply in time with his rising and falling chest. He gulped expectantly when Sehun kissed him again. And then there was the disappointment of a lifetime. Sehun set Luhan down, stole another passionate kiss, muttered a “goodnight,” and walked inside his apartment.

                Luhan was in a trance for three straight minutes before he began cursing up a storm and hissing profanities. He stomped his feet and let out a yell of anger.

                “What the HELL!?!!! What does a guy have to do to get laid around here!?” Luhan kicked the wall, but instantly regretted it because of the sharp pain that followed afterward. He hopped on one leg while clutching his injured foot in the other, all the time still cursing because of his foot and the ual frustration.

                He was so sure he was going to have . Sehun initiated it after all! The shy and innocent one! He was just played. The Luhan was just played. That’s it. He’s confronting Sehun next time, and he’s not taking a no for an answer, even if he has to force them into his own apartment.

                “Now, it’s time for a cold shower,” Luhan talked to himself, “A very long cold shower.” He shook his head and made his way to the stairs. 

A/N: Lol, are some of you ready to kill me because of ual frustration now? Don't worry, Luhan will get in.....some time along the way. See you next week!