What Goes on When Sehun Isn't Home

Playing for His Heart

 

A/N: Ok. Author-nim is EXTREMELY sorry that this is SO short, but as some commenters requested *ahem*, there is some times below.......Don't judge. *blushes.* Here is chapter 5:

 

“How was practice?” Sehun asked when he was allowed down from Luhan’s arms.

“Fine. We did the usual.” Luhan couldn’t really remember what went on during practice, to be honest. His head was filled nothing but Sehun. He couldn’t concentrate or connect his passes as well because of it. It irked him, but he knew that he wasn’t mad at Sehun for plaguing his thoughts.

“When’s your next game?” Sehun wondered aimlessly as he talked. He saw the ball Luhan had abandoned earlier, and went up to it. Luhan followed, curious to see what Sehun would do.

“In three days. We play the Bluewings.”

“The Bluewings?” Sehun placed the ball of his foot on top of the ball and hooked it around to face Luhan with it at his feet in a perfect L-turn, “Didn’t you tie them last time? We need another win to remain 1st in the league.” Sehun passed the ball, which made it to Luhan’s foot, but slower than what Luhan is probably used to, and with back spin.

  “Look at you! Is someone else a soccer player?” Luhan trapped the ball and proceeded to flick it up and then volley it back at Sehun, who awkwardly blocked it with his shin. The ball ricocheted off to the right, and Sehun laughed out of frustration.

“Not at all, as you can see.”

Luhan smiled, “it was just a bad touch. Come on,” He jogged to the ball, and Sehun trotted behind. The two were at the eighteen with the ball on Luhan’s foot.

“Have you ever played soccer?”

“Yeah. Once in primary school, but I was so bad that I sat the bench most the time,” Sehun replied.

“Aw, that’s so sad!” Luhan said sympathetically, but also smiled at the image of a 4ft high Sehun in an oversized uniform and clunky shin guards. He definitely wanted to see a picture of that.

  “I bet you’re not horrible though. Try hitting the crossbar,” Luhan nudged the ball to Sehun.

   “Ok,” Sehun said warily, “But don’t blame me if it doesn’t leave the ground.” He backed up awkwardly, and fixated his stare at a spot on the ball. With a quick, three step run up, he tried to wedge his foot under the ball to give it some height.

    The ball lifted in the air, curving in a high and lofty arc, but continued towards the goal. Sehun knew it wasn’t going to hit the crossbar. But wait, the ball dropped straight down when it reached its maximum height, and barely scraped the top of the bar.

      “Ah!” Sehun jumped up and down excitedly, clapping his hands, “I hit it! I hit it!” He five hived both of Luhan’s hands and flitted off happily to retrieve the ball.

       Following their crossbar competition (which Luhan won 10-1), the two of them passed and Sehun attempted-and failed- at juggling. Time passed quickly, and after an hour and a half later they were lying on their backs in the center of the field.

        “Jellyfish?! Really?” Sehun cackled cutely.

        “Yes, what’s wrong with that? They’re frightening!” Luhan defended. They were playing twenty questions to pass the time. Sehun found out a lot of stuff he wouldn’t link to Luhan. For example, he wouldn’t go swimming deep in the ocean because of he is deathly afraid of jellyfish. Not sharks or barracudas, but jellyfish.

        “Don’t make fun of me!” Luhan hit Sehun lightly on the stomach, “Your turn. Umm…what is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?”

         “Oooh,” Sehun sifted through all of the embarrassing memories he’s experienced. There were so many a comedian could survive three years telling the jokes every night in front of audiences.

         “Well, there’s this one time I was at the swimming pool during gym class in high school. I had forgotten to tie the drawstrings of my trunks, and dove off the highest point of the diving board. The impact was so great that when I reached the water……my trunks came off behind me. I was laughed at for weeks by my peers.” Sehun remembered wanting to crawl into a hole and never come out. That was of the end of his junior high school year, and even into his first year of high school had the bullies and some others remember the incident. Tao was the only thing keeping them from tormenting him at the time. Who would want to attack the friend of an intimidating martial artist?

       Sehun was expecting a sympathetic glance, but all he got in return was laughter. He sprung up on his knees with his mouth open in shock. How could Luhan roll on the ground in laughter at his misfortune?!

       “Stop it! Stop laughing!” Sehun commanded, but the laughter got even louder when Luhan saw Sehun’s face. Sehun growled and leapt on top of Sehun. He didn’t know where the forcefulness came from, and he was very surprised at himself. Luhan blinked up at Sehun, who had his arms pinned to the side, and Sehun’s legs were on either side of him.

       “Sehun,” Luhan blushed at the younger, whose face was outlined by a curtain of bushy hair. Not many people made him blush, especially the people that……. No, Luhan couldn’t compare Sehun to them. He was different, a good kind of different.

        Sehun swallowed back his shyness, and craned his head down to place a light kiss on Luhan’s lips. He stayed there for a moment, relishing the soft and sweet muscle before pulling back. Luhan bit his lip.

          “And you’re the one who suggested we take this slow.” Luhan reminded Sehun.

          “You’re the one making it that much harder,” Those words were meant for Sehun’s thoughts only, but his loose lips got in the way. Luhan didn’t respond, and only forced Sehun’s neck down with his hand to meet his lips once again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

“So you’ll come to the game on Saturday?” Luhan voiced this question a bit more nonchalantly then he originally would have. He just didn’t want to seem completely desperate and eager to see Sehun again. Three days without seeing him? That was too long…

“Of course!” Sehun’s obvious tone made Luhan smile. When he thought about it, all Sehun has done has made him smile.

“Make sure you get a ticket right behind the away team’s goal.”

“Why?” Sehun pondered and absentmindedly swung their joined hands between them.

“So you’ll see every glorious moment when we kick their asses.”

“You better! I’m expecting a 3-0 win!” The two of them had reached the end of the hallway leading to Sehun’s apartment. He stopped them in front of his door.

“May cost me a foul or two, but I’ll try.” Luhan chuckled.

“Don’t get hurt! Just hurt them!”  Sehun advised. Luhan couldn’t help but think how similar he sounded to a little boy trying to give advice to an adult.

“I won’t, my little fanboy,” Sehun noticed a darkening of Luhan’s iris’s, and his voice dropped to a lower and more husky tone. Like the naïve teenager he was, Sehun didn’t realize what those changes meant till Luhan had his lips and hands all over him.

The kiss was different from what Sehun had experienced. It was oozing of hot lust and needy implications. Luhan’s hands were rubbing hard circles on Sehun’s womanly hips, which the both of them couldn’t get enough of. Luhan’s lips were moving expertly on Sehun’s, who was overwhelmed on what to do. With his mind clouded of  , Luhan couldn’t even notice.

Their hips were dangerously close together, so close that Sehun could feel the fabric of Luhan’s shorts even when it wasn’t fully touching him. The moment Luhan slid his tongue into Sehun’s slackened mouth, he groaned at the sensation and taste, causing his body to lean in.

“Ugh, Luhan,” Sehun moaned. It was spoken too softy for Luhan. He wanted his name being screamed by Sehun, writhing over him in senseless abandon. 

 Their bodies slammed against the wall, and Sehun felt his eyes roll completely into the back of his head at the delicious friction that their crotches created when rubbed together. Luhan’s mouth traveled down and latched itself onto Sehun’s milky white neck, , , and biting repeatedly till a red, stinging hickey was stark against the creamy ivory. He sniffed a long trail back up to meet Sehun’s eyes, which were heavy lidded and glistening with want. It made Luhan want to take him right then and there.

Then Sehun’s apartment door swung open.

“Sehunnie~!” A gorgeous Chinese man poked his head out into the hallway. When he looked to the left and saw the two before him, those plump lips curled up into a smirk. He flipped his hair out of his eyes.

“So they weren’t kidding when they said you were getting it on with Luhan Gege,” Yixing fully stepped out into the hallway, revealing his topless chest.

“Yixing! Get back in here!” Joonmyun’s scream could be heard even from out there.

“Aiya, that bastard,” Yixing sighed to himself, “Come on Sehun, you can continue your y times later.” Yixing grabbed Sehun and dragged him into the apartment, leaving Luhan by himself in the hallway, frustrated and beyond belief.

“What?” Was all Luhan could say.

“Thanks Yixing hyung,” Sehun gasped once the door had closed. He was gratefully someone had intervened before anything else could happen. Back there, Sehun was too far in to be able to work his way out of saying no to Luhan. He didn’t want to!....but he was afraid. Still afraid that his lack of experience would show through. Luhan’s words also still lingered in the back of his mind: ‘Next time, I’m not topping.’

“No problem. Everyone already explained to me about your predicament.” He ruffled Sehun’s hair.

“Wait, why are you half …..in my apartment?”

Yixing laughed nervously, “Well, you see, it’s really funny and you’ll probably laugh it off-”

“Yixing~!”  Sehun couldn’t mistake it for Baekhyun’s voice, but for some reason it was singing in a low tune. Baekhyun rounded the corner from the bedroom hallway:

“Come back here. Chanyeol and Joonmyun are still waiting-“ Baekhyun’s words got caught in his throat when he saw Sehun in the apartment. It was the same for Sehun, who was met with the image of Baekhyun in nothing but black lace underwear and holding handcuffs.

“Sehun!” Baekhyun squeaked in surprise, “Wh-what are you doing back so early?!”

“What are YOU doing holding handcuffs?!!!!!” Sehun yelled and pointed at the silver painted object. His slow mind finally clicked, and he shook his hands and eaved his head back and forth furiously.

“No! Just NO! I ALREADY KNOW!” Sehun threw up a little in his mouth and sprinted to his bedroom to hide in the closet.

“Make sure you put some earplugs in!” Yixing called after him, and Sehun only responded with a strangled cry.

Sehun finally came to the conclusion that absolutely had no idea what went on in his apartment when he wasn’t home.  

A/N: Now I know I'm probably going to get spammed with requests on the between Chanyeol, Joonmyun, Baekhyun, and Yixing. -___- What have I done? Anyways, next chapter will, of course, be of the game. Interesting things will be happening, neh!!! Oh, and hi to all of you new guys!I woke up and was spammed with subcribers,my face was like O_o  O.O and :O  It was amazing, thanks!