In The Car

All Days With You

 

Yong hwa's POV

 

" we were so lucky, because we didn't stop at each traffic lights, it was all green, but it seem to leak of gasoline " I told shinhye, but she was watching tv in the car maybe she didn't hear what I said.

“Breaking news, a PARK supermarket in a big trouble now, polices have found booms in the building and also in all cars have parked there. Unfortunately, one boom has left in Mr. Park daughter's car. In this car has two people, they are park shin hye a daughter of park supermarket president and Jung yong hwa is a driver"

 

Shin hye's POV

 

I almost died, when I heard this news. " yong hwa, do  you hear this? A...a boom in our car. Do you hear that? "   I told him with my Geary eyes.

" yes, I do, but what should we do now?" he told me  with his shaked  voice. Fortunately, yong hwa's phone was ringing.

" Hello, I'm a police."

" Hello, what..... What should we do now? Please... Tell me. Should I stop my car now? " he asked a police with his worry face.

" no no now listen to me. You can't stop your car, if you stop, your car will explode and you have to drive around 60 Km/h..........."

" hello, hello?"

His phone was run out of the battery.

" ing " he said.

 

Yong hwa's POV

" what should we do now? Will we die now? " she kept asking me like this.

" Be quite, I'm thinking which way should we need to do? You know, I really don't want to die like this. If I die, what about appa, umma and myungsoo. What about my Jung hotel?" I told her with my teary eyes.

" what are you talking about? You have a hotel? Jung hotel?, so your appa is a president of Jung hotel?" she asked me with her widen eyes.

"yes, I'm his son, but don't talk about this anymore.'' 

" oh, I need to go to the Han river now" I drove as fast as I could.

" shinhye ah, what do you want to say before we die, because our car's going to run out of gasoline soon"

" yong hwa, I don't want to die. I want to live with umma, appa and you. I want to eat hamburger, spaghetti, kimchi..." her tear ran down on her face.

" what are you talking about? We nearly die, you should something that more important than this."

''Shinhye come here." I told her. 

"Why?" she asked me with her widen eyes.

"Just come and sit on my lap.'' i told her

" Really? So if I sit there our car won't explode? She asked me,but she still moving to the front seat and sit on my lap.

 

" shin hye, I love you" she looked at me with her widen eyes,then she smile with her teary eyes.

" I love you too." she said

" shinhye, hug me as tight as you can, we'll jumped out of our car and our car will fall into the Han river" I told her.

" if we die?" she asked me while her tears were running down on her cheek.

" we'll die together." her tear started to fell down on her face more than before, I opened a car door "Are you ready?''  I asked her then she nodded.

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

When umma and I heard about this news, umma started to fall down on the floor. I almost die when I heard about this. I held umma and called to the hospital and I decided to tell everyone in my house mustn't let this news to appa, because he would get heart attack again.

 

Kwangmi's POV

When I heard about this news, I started to dropped my cup of coffe on the floor and my tear dropped down on my face. " what should I do to help them now?".

 

Yuki's pOV

I started to cry, because I didn't know what would happened to my best friend and her boyfriend. I didn't know what to do now, I tried to call her, but her phone was at home.

 

Shin Hye's POV

We jumped out of our car. Yong hwa hugged me tightly and my head burried into his chest. We rolled on the hard road so many round and finally, we stopped. Our car fell down into the Han river then a minute later our car was exploded. I saw many blood around us and when I looked to yong hwa's leg, I could see his blood came from his left leg. I also got injury too, but it wasn't hard like him.

" yong hwa...yong hwa. Are you alright? Look at me, look at me. Don't die, please.....don't die....." I scream as loud as I could, then I saw him opened his eyes.

" my......ah...my leg......" he started to close his eyes again.

" yong hwa yong hwa, wake up.....wake up...."

Suddenly, police cars and ambulances were arrived. Unfortunately, everywhere around me was going to blur and I started to fell down.

 

i wanna update yesterday, but i was watching MAMA. i waited for princess park shin hye and my favorite group EXO. Fortunately, she wore an adorable and y V-neck red dress and announced the best new asian artist is EXO. OMG i all most died because of the happiness ^^. 

Please comment and subscribe, can i need 3 more subscriber for my fanfic. love you guys.

 

      

Look at Yoon si yoon, yong hwa will kill you.