Do You Like……?

All Days With You

 

Shin Hye’s POV

“Wake up! Baby it’s time to go to school.’’

‘’ Umma, Who drive me to school this morning?’’

‘’  Your dad’s driver.  ”

‘’ Oh no…….’’ I did a Baby cried.

My mum leaves, so I needed to prepare myself to school.

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

I needed to find a job now. I was reading a newspaper on job announcement page. Fortunately, I found a job that I have been looking for, so I needed to give them my CV. Now I prepared myself to that company. I took a bus to there, because I just wanted to be a simple man.

‘’ Hello, This is PARK Market Company. ‘’ assistants were greeting with their smile.

“ Hello! I’m here to give my CV, because Park Market Company announce for driver and bodyguard, that I saw on job announcement news.”

“ Okay! you can go to the first floor and waiting there for your interview.” the assistant told me and gave me a direction to there.

“ Thanks you so much” then I gave I them a smile.

“You’re welcome.’’

When I went there I saw a lot of people who have to interview now. I got number 12, so I needed to wait until they called out my number. 15 minute later they called my name, so I hurried to go into the interview room.

“Hello, my name’s Jung Yong Hwa.’’ I gave them my bow.

 

Shin Hye’s POV

“ Hey! Yuki, today why do you come school earlier?” I gave her a smile.

“Because………. I don’t know.” she gave me a cute face.

“ Do you want to eat ramen with me in Mrs. choi ‘s restaurant this evening? ” she asked me if I could go.

“ Okay, I’ll tell my driver first. Why you want to eat ramen in that restaurant again? We just ate there yesterday.” I wondered why….?

“Because, I wanted to meet a black suit man .”

“Maybe today he doesn’t eat ramen. Do you like him? What about Myung Soo? You told me that you like him.” then I gave her a smile.

“Myung Soo, I still like him. Are you jealous? It means you like the black suit man too. Anyway, if you like him I’ll let him to you. Do you like the black suit man?” she turned her eyes direct to me, maybe she wanted me to answer her question, fortunately, our English teacher was coming.

“ Good morning, everybody, Okay let’s move to your own seat. We’ll start our lesson now.”

 

Myung Soo’s POV

I started to run to my class. I knew it was too late, but English is my favorite subject.

“ I’m sorry. I’m late” I bowed to my English teacher.

“ Okay! go to your seat, but next time you should not do this again. I won’t allow you to study my hour.’’ then she started writing on her board again. My table was behind Yuki, so she turned back and asked me.

“Oppa, why do you get penda eyes?” she did a puppy eyes to me.

“Last night, I couldn’t sleep well.” then I gave her my lovely smile.

“But you’re still handsome, oppa.” then she turned her face back.

My ideal type was a cute Japanese girl, but Yuki was a cute Japanese girl too…. I knew that Yuki like me. For me now I wasn’t ready to accept her yet.

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

I bowed the interviewer and said

“Thanks you so much. I’m looking forward to hear back from you. ”

“You’re welcome”

“Goodbye.” I said with my fresh smile.

 

I hope you still continue to read my next chapter. Thanks you for comment and subscribe. ^^