Ramen meeting!

All Days With You

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

I just sit in my living room, nothing to do. Suddenly,I received a text from shinhye.

“Come to take me to Mrs.choi restaurant this evening.^^”

I hurried to text her back.

“Why? It’s Sunday and it’s my holiday. Ask another driver. : p”

“What will happen to you? When something bad happen to me, if I go there alone.”

“What? Okay, what time do you wanna go?

“At 5 o’clock .^_^”

“Okay!”

You…………Shin Hye………..You caused me headache again.

 

Myung soo’s POV

Yuki and I were waiting Shinhye and her driver, but I was wondered why his name was yonghwa? I sit like a rock listened about 10 stories that Yuki told me.

“Here, It’s for you.” Yuki gave me a movie ticket.

“For me ?” I took and saw it.

“On Friday evening, It’s okay for you?” she asked me if I could go with her.

“I’m not sure. I’m free at that time, but Do you want to date me?” I put it into my jean pocket and I looked direct to her eyes. Her face became redder and redder. Suddenly, I got a phone call from my Umma, so I hurried to picked it up.

“Hello, umma.”

“Myungsoo, come to a hospital as fast as you can. Your appa got a heart attack again.” she told me while she was crying.

My eyes became redder and redder.

“I need to go now, bye. Tell shinhye, I’m sorry for this.” I told Yuki. Her eyes were widen and she wanted to ask me more detail, but I hurried to get out of this restaurant to the hospital as fast as I could.

 

Shin Hye’s POV

When Yong Hwa arrived at my house with his black and read T-shirt and blue jean,  I couldn’t believe my eyes that he was very handsome with this style,but he looked at me wit his boring eyes, maybe i i aked him worked for me on his free day.

“You look great today.” I told him and gave him a smile

“I’m always handsome, but you don’t note it.” he gave me back his smile.

“What’s he talking about? I can’t believe that he’s so proud of himself like this.” I thought to myself and glared at him.

“Why don’t you open a car door for me?” I asked him.

“Do it yourself, because it isn’t my work day.” he told me with his small laugh.

“What….”

“It’s now 5:10 pm. Come in. We'll late.” he interrupted me.

When we arrived at Mrs.Choi restaurant, I saw only Yuki at there alone.

“Yuki, Where is myungsoo?”

“He said he needs to go, after he had a phone call and I don’t know why?”

“Oh….okay. This is yong hwa and this is my best friend, Yuki.” I introduced him to her.

 

Yong Hwa’s pov

“Nice to meet you.” I gave her my smile.

“me too.”

Yuki asked me so many questions. I wondered why shin hye let me to know a talkative girl like this.

 

Myung soo’s POV

When I arrived at the hospital, I saw my umma. I started to run to her.

“Umma, How is Appa now?” I asked her with my tear in my eyes.

“He’s safe now, myungsoo, I’m very worry about him.” she continue her cryung

“Umma, Appa is safe now, so please take care about your health. Umma, why don’t we tell brother about this?” I asked her.

“No, we can’t. It’s your appa’s order.”

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

“Do you have a girlfriend?” Yuki asked me.

“I had one when I was in the middle school, but we broke up.” I told her.

“Oh really, so you need to take a look at a girl neat you especially shin hye. She’s very beautiful, she’s good at cooking, and dancing and she also like you too.”

“Oh, really?”  I said and I turned my eyes to look at her and tried to ask her. Is it true?

 

Shin Hye’s POV

He turned his eyes and looked at me, maybe he want me to confirm about what Yuki has said. I tried to turn my eyes from him and looked at Yuki. Oh…..NO…….YUKI….you made me in a trouble again.