As Like You!

All Days With You

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

I heard my phone was ringing, I saw it was myung soo, so I hurried to pick it up.

“Hey, myung soo. How are thing men?”

“Hey brother, I fine. What about you?” He asked me.

“I’m fine too. What about mum and dad?” I asked him with my worry voice.

“Mum and dad are fine. Don’t worry, but we’re very worry about you, so where you live now and what do is your job now?” He asked me maybe he wanted to visit me.

“Oh.. I live in a sage house and I have a comfortable job, so don’t worry too much. Tell mum that I’m fine now. Okay see you next time. Bye my handsome brother.” I tried to end a phone call from him as fast as I could and I know I miss him, but he would ask me more about this, so I couldn’t hide him anymore.

 

Shin Hye’s POV

After lunch time at school, I went to girl toilet. I looked at the mirror, then I took my lipsticks from my uniform skirt pocket. i have 3 chupachup lip glosses, but i didn't know which flavor i should use. I decided use strawberry flavor, and then I started to use it.

I wasn’t usually using it, but maybe after last Friday evening at HH Hamburger. It made me like it and i wanted my lips shiny. I walked back to my class and sit on my place.

“Yah! Shin Hye ssi, Do you use lipstick? wow… Are you falling love with someone? don’t tell me, it’s Yong Hwa?” She looked at me and wanted me to answer her question.

“No…. How can? I don’t know how to love. Anyway he has nothing to attract me. ” I answer with my shake voice.

“Really? Are you sure for this? okay, but as we’re  teenager, we should use a lipstick that taste sweet. Are you got it?” she told me with her small laugh.

“yes, i am. i ues strawberry flavor.”

“Strawberry flavor? hahaha.....You can lie me, but you can’t lie yourself, because i know that you like someone.” she said.

“What.. What are you talking about?” I saw two movie ticket on her table and then I took one of those.

“Thanks you, my best friend for this movie ticket. I will go with you.” I told her with my happy voice.

She started it take it back from me.

“What are you talking about? It’s for myung soo, not you, so give me back.”

“What? Are you going to date myungsoo? So you don’t need your best friends anymore” I did a cute face to her.

“As like you, I also promise myself to have a boyfriend before i finish my high school, so please give me back.  Please….” she begged me.

“Do you really want it?”

“Yes, give me back…”

I was  very happy to that. I couldn’t believe that she really like myungsoo, but I wished her dream came true. 

 

 

thanks you for subscribe and comment. Please contunue reading my FF. Subscribe and comment now.^^