Hair Pin!

All Days With You

 

Shin Hye’s POV

I arrived at Mrs. choi‘s restaurant. I tried to find the black suit man, but I couldn’t see him.

“Oh, where is the black suit man? Maybe he doesn’t come here yet.” yuki said with her unhappy voice.

“Oh, Look..Look, He’s coming” Yuki tried to show me where is he.

I started to look at him till he got his seat.

“Hey! Shin hye look at your face, I know that you like him.” she did a puppy eyes to me.

“No, i……”

“Okay, if you like him. I’ll help and support you until you get him.” she interrupted my sentence.

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

I needed to have a dinner, but Mrs. Choi’s restaurant has a very delicious ramen that why I couldn’t forget about it. When I arrived there, it was still the same, full of high school students.

“Can I have a bowl of ramen, please Mrs.?”I told her and gave her my big smile. Then she brought her daughter with her to my table and introduced me to her daughter.

“Oh, Mr. can I know your name?” Mrs. asked me

“My name’s yonghwa .”

“This is my lovely daughter her name’s sora. She’s only 20 years old. Say hello to your brother.”

“Hello, nice to know you.” she gave me her cute smile.

“Oh! Me too” I smiled back.

Many school boys ask Mrs. Choi for their ramens, so she rushes to prepare ramens for them.

“Can I go to help her?” Sora asked me

“Sure! You can.” I added and I gave her my smile and then I thought “Is she wants me to be her son-in-law? That’s serious. I think her daughter isn’t my type.”

 

Shin hye’s POV

“Oh, what’s Mrs. Choi doing? She thinks that her daughter cans get the black suit man from my shinhye. NO WAY.” Yuki said with her angry face.

“I never said that I like……”

“ Just look at your face. Your face told me that.” she interrupted me again.

When I finished my ramen, I got out from my table, unfortunately I fell down because my right leg was still inside the table. Then I through my  Iced Americano to the black suit man. Oh NO…….. What was I doing?

“Oh, I’m sorry.” I hurried to take my handkerchief to clean his trouser.

“Oh, it’s okay. Don’t worry about it.  It’s just an Iced Americano.” He said and stood up then tried to stop me cleaned his trouser.

“I’m really sorry about this; I’ll do a laundry for you.  ”

“It’s okay” He gave me his small smile.

“It’s 8pm, a student like you should go home now.”

“Okay, but I’m sorry about this. Goodbye.”

“ Goodbye!”

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

When she’s gone. I found her Bear hair pin dropped on the floor. I picked it up and tried to find and gave it to her, but I couldn’t find her.

 

please comment and subscribe now. thanks you for this. i will update soon and make it more interested.