We’re a couple now!

All Days With You

 

Yong hwa's POV

I woke up, I hugged shinhye from behind. Shin hye and I know what was happening last night. I kissed her shoulder, and then I got up and made sure that she didn't awake. I covered her with my blanket, and then I went to bathroom. When I finished, I felt someone in my kitchen room. I went there and I saw umma. "Oh my god, did she saw shinhye and I?" i thought to myself.

" umma "

"Ah sweetie has a seat." she said.

“How long have you been here?"

“30 minutes ago. Sorry for didn't tell you first." she said

“It’s okay, umma."  

* I hope she didn't see shinhye and I.* i thought to myself

Shin hye came out of my room she wore my T-shirt only, because It looked oversize for her. She looked at my mum with her widen eye. My mum looked at her, then she gave shin hye a very warm smile.

"Hello, I'm yong hwa's mother " umma said and I knew she knew who shin hye was.

"Hello, uncle. I'm park shin hye. I'm yong hwa...." shinhye greeting her

"Okay, let have a seat. I cook a kimchi stew for you too" umma interrupted her.

"Oh thanks. Mrs. Jung" shinhye said and went to sit on her seat.

Umma gave us two bowl of kimchi stew, so we started to eat it. Looked at shin hye, she did like she never ate kimchi stew before.

“Mrs. Jung your kimchi stew it's very delicious. I never eat kimchi stew like this before" shinhye said with her mouthful of rice. Umma laugh

"Oh really, so eat what you want.". Umma really like shin hye, she chatted with shin hye while we were eating. When we finished our breakfast, shin hye and I prepared ourselves to take shin hye home.

" good bye, umma." I bowed her.

“Good bye Mrs. Jung and thanks for your delicious kimchi stew" shin hye bowed her and gave her a hugged.

“Next time come to around here again, so I will cook many delicious foods for you."

“Really? I will come." shin hye looked at me for asked me did I hear what umma said.

“Okay, when she wanna come around here. I will take her here." I said

 

While I was driving, shinhye was playing her video game on her phone.

“shin hye ah, tomorrow wear a couple ring that we won at HH hamburger" I said

“why?" she asked me

“Because...er...... We're couple now."

"who is your girlfriend?" she asked and glared at me

"You, Park shin hye." i said, then she smirked 

" I didn't hear that." she said

"What? okay, from now on PARK SHIN HYE is my  GIRLFRIEND NOW. Do you hear now?"

"okay!" Shin hye smile .

 

Please comment and thanks for subscribe. LOVE YOU GUYS ^^