Myungsoo, Kwangmin And I Were In The Same Situation !

All Days With You

 

yong hwa’s POV When we backed to the party, but I still standing far away from her, because I didn’t want someone knew that I was her bodyguard. shin hye drank so much. I wanted to stop her, but I would let her did what she wanted to do. it was 12 am now, everyone in the party were drunk, but except me. Myungsoo slept on the cough near yuki and yuki slept next to shinhye. Kwnagmin went to somewhere with Nicole. it was time to go home, so I walked to the cough and wake myungsoo up.

“Myungsoo ah! It’s time to go home.” he opened his eyes, but he still drunk. I really wanted to drive him home, but I couldn’t.

“Yuki…., let’s go home.” myungsoo wike her up, yuki woke up and liked at my face.

“Myunsoo ssi, drive me home.” yuki said.

I couldn’t believe she drunk until she couldn’t remember me, so I pointed to myungsoo.

“This is myungsoo, I’m yong hwa.” yuki and myungsoo went out, and then I gave shin hye a piggyback ride. ohh….she was heavy. I put her laid on a back seat of  our car. She started to vomited on me and on the car. OH…..NO….shinhye, what were you doing? I wanted to vomit too, when I smelt it, so I decided to go to my house and I let her slept there. When we arrived home, I laid her on my bed. I looked at her natural beauty face, pinky lip, milky skin. I moved close to her and kissed her lops. I didn’t why I couldn’t control myself to stop kissing her.

Myungsoo’s POV

While yuki and I were waking to home, I decided to let yuki slept at my house, because her umma and appa would kill her when they saw her like this. Anyway, my parents didn’t stay at home tonight.

“This is your room.” I took her to her room. Suddenly she started to kiss me harder and harder, and then she put her hands around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I looked at her with my eyes widen, but I kissed her back. And then, I put my hands around her waist. I pushed her on the bed that position was I on the top of her. Naughty, naughty, yuki. You made me crazy.

Kwangmin’s POV

Everyone in my party left, but Nicole and I were still drinking. We both were drunk. I could smell alcohol from myself and Nicole. Suddenly, Nicole sit on my lap then I cupped her face and kissed her so badly. She replied me back; our kiss was deeper and deeper. What was I doing, I couldn’t control my now.

 

Please comment and subscribe, hope you guys enjoy reading my fanfic ^^